PDA

View Full Version : Playing on Green and Blue at same time?

jtobias1989
07-17-2020, 10:05 PM
Is it allowed to have a character logged into both blue and green at the same time?

Zipity
07-17-2020, 10:19 PM
Yes

tsuchang
07-18-2020, 01:39 AM
why would you want to do that?
Really asking and not being a horses bum this time.

Baler
07-18-2020, 03:21 AM
Yes do it, great for speeding up downtime. Playing 1 character on each blue and green.

Also editing the wiki by adding information is good for downtime.

Fammaden
07-18-2020, 07:10 AM
Yes do it, great for speeding up downtime. Playing 1 character on each blue and green.

Also editing the wiki by adding information is good for downtime.

Yeah for soloing its great for this. Or solo/whatever else on one while just idle LFG on another, waiting on lists, solo xp on one while camping a named spawn on the other, there's a ton of ways to do it.

BlackBellamy
07-18-2020, 08:06 AM
why would you want to do that?
Really asking and not being a horses bum this time.

It is my belief that one day Blue and Green will merge. So I go to raids on Blue and I do all my stuff, and meanwhile on Green I have a druid that's just porting people as much as possible. Let me tell you, all those 10p tips add right up! I play a lot so I maybe do like 10-12 hours of porting every day and even after the mandatory membership fees I still make a pretty purse. I don't know, sometimes I break one hundred platinum! Buck-fifty on a great day once, I think. Anyway, I estimate that in two years when the server merge happens I'll be the sixth-richest player on the server.

https://imgur.com/e4NLicR.jpg

Worry
07-18-2020, 08:27 PM
It is my belief that one day Blue and Green will merge. So I go to raids on Blue and I do all my stuff, and meanwhile on Green I have a druid that's just porting people as much as possible. Let me tell you, all those 10p tips add right up! I play a lot so I maybe do like 10-12 hours of porting every day and even after the mandatory membership fees I still make a pretty purse. I don't know, sometimes I break one hundred platinum! Buck-fifty on a great day once, I think. Anyway, I estimate that in two years when the server merge happens I'll be the sixth-richest player on the server.

https://imgur.com/e4NLicR.jpg great post.

Betdogger
07-20-2020, 04:03 AM
It is allowed and it will be even better