PDA

View Full Version : A vote for kanye is a vote for trump

Bigsham
07-14-2020, 04:37 PM
I listen to the beat miami 103.5 which has become a very racist radio station, and they are saying a vote for kanye is a vote for trump.

Its very clever that they say that and its the truth, america is mad right now and lots of people believe republicans are racist, i believe republicans only see 1 color, green.

As an example, my boy donald wants every american to win at life, earn a good living and have a nice crib and family up and get that range. Some disagree, but thats their opinion.

What do you think?

Currently biden has a real chance to win, but i still believe trump will sweep it again because he is a winner and most people right now are just gigantic losers.

indiscriminate_hater
07-14-2020, 04:52 PM
Biden has no chance. The powers that be want Trump to stay in office, so they're doing the same thing as in 2016: flooding the media with biased polls that show Biden leading to lull democrats into a false sense of confidence, and triggering over-reaching left-wing ideologies that cause a massive right-wing reaction just in time for November.

Bigsham
07-14-2020, 06:14 PM
Dunno man people are very mad right now and lots of fingers pointed at donald for being racist, dont underestimate how many democrats are in each city, if they all voted he would win

America is a free country and almost anyone can vote

Also

Aradune is winning

indiscriminate_hater
07-14-2020, 06:26 PM
Dunno man people are very mad right now and lots of fingers pointed at donald for being racist, dont underestimate how many democrats are in each city, if they all voted he would win

America is a free country and almost anyone can vote

Also

Aradune is winning

Trump won in 2016 because we underestimated how many republicans are outside of each city. When they all voted he won.

Woke Locc
07-14-2020, 06:39 PM
I won't vote for Donny (or Kanye) but I am morbidly curious what would happen if he gets reelected

https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Napoleon%27s_March

TheSurgeon
07-14-2020, 06:49 PM
Biden is a fucking dial-tone of a man. Every Tuesday night he walks into his wife's bedroom in suspenders and socks, with his pecker poked through the boxers, ready for his marital duties. Promptly between 9:15 and 9:30. Every Tuesday. Missionary only.

However, you have to be a complete fucking idiot not to see that Trump has been nothing more than a spoiled rich kid his entire life, and he wanted something, so he paid advisers to tell him what to say to make it happen. The moment Trump was even allowed to be a part of politics America made the statement that we've gone from some top nation to a joke nation. Trump winning, and the mindset of his supporters, emphatically showed the world to not take the U.S. seriously. Anyone who thinks Trump gives two fucks about them is fooling themselves.

That said. Him winning provided me with the single greatest month of internet perusing. I'm largely apolitical. Both sides are pure fucking cancer. Republicans are 90% trash people. But the liberals are so self-righteous and smug that watching them go into convulsions and cry over an irrelevant presidency was pure gold. I hope Trump wins again for that fact alone. Nothing is sweeter than watching some fat rainbow haired dyke ball her eyes out because the world is so unjust.

The reason Trump won? People always like to envision America as this progressive country. They look to New York, Seattle, Hollywood. So prestigious. But nah. That ain't America. Watch "The Florida Project", "American Honey", etc etc. THAT. IS. America. And that is why this low class, trash, shit hole is going to go under. Watching it all burn is better than any drama T.V. show.

Bigsham
07-14-2020, 08:00 PM
it is literally not possible for his weiner to work at his age even with pharma help

also

this thread is assuming you are going to vote and HAVE to pick a side

so pick, and tell us why?

TheSurgeon
07-14-2020, 08:09 PM
This thread can assume the position for all I care.

Topgunben
07-14-2020, 08:21 PM
I listen to the beat miami 103.5 which has become a very racist radio station, and they are saying a vote for kanye is a vote for trump.

Its very clever that they say that and its the truth, america is mad right now and lots of people believe republicans are racist, i believe republicans only see 1 color, green.

As an example, my boy donald wants every american to win at life, earn a good living and have a nice crib and family up and get that range. Some disagree, but thats their opinion.

What do you think?

Currently biden has a real chance to win, but i still believe trump will sweep it again because he is a winner and most people right now are just gigantic losers.

Biden has absolutely zero chance to win. He is a walking corpse, fully ripe with cognitive impairment. Damn guy was retarded 30 years ago - now look at him.

Trump will win in by a landslide, mark my words. He will win because he is one of the greatest leaders of the early 21st century, but most importantly, he will win because the hand of God is upon him. The morons will never be able to see this, just like they will always fawn over a failed jimmy carter while at the same time seethe with hatred over Ronald Reagans legacy.

Trump will go down as one of the greatest leaders in the history of the world. He will be remembered with the likes of Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln.

TheSurgeon
07-14-2020, 10:12 PM
Biden has absolutely zero chance to win. He is a walking corpse, fully ripe with cognitive impairment. Damn guy was retarded 30 years ago - now look at him.

Trump will win in by a landslide, mark my words. He will win because he is one of the greatest leaders of the early 21st century, but most importantly, he will win because the hand of God is upon him. The morons will never be able to see this, just like they will always fawn over a failed jimmy carter while at the same time seethe with hatred over Ronald Reagans legacy.

Trump will go down as one of the greatest leaders in the history of the world. He will be remembered with the likes of Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln.

2/10

Lune
07-14-2020, 10:14 PM
Biden is a fucking dial-tone of a man. Every Tuesday night he walks into his wife's bedroom in suspenders and socks, with his pecker poked through the boxers, ready for his marital duties. Promptly between 9:15 and 9:30. Every Tuesday. Missionary only.

However, you have to be a complete fucking idiot not to see that Trump has been nothing more than a spoiled rich kid his entire life, and he wanted something, so he paid advisers to tell him what to say to make it happen. The moment Trump was even allowed to be a part of politics America made the statement that we've gone from some top nation to a joke nation. Trump winning, and the mindset of his supporters, emphatically showed the world to not take the U.S. seriously. Anyone who thinks Trump gives two fucks about them is fooling themselves.

That said. Him winning provided me with the single greatest month of internet perusing. I'm largely apolitical. Both sides are pure fucking cancer. Republicans are 90% trash people. But the liberals are so self-righteous and smug that watching them go into convulsions and cry over an irrelevant presidency was pure gold. I hope Trump wins again for that fact alone. Nothing is sweeter than watching some fat rainbow haired dyke ball her eyes out because the world is so unjust.

The reason Trump won? People always like to envision America as this progressive country. They look to New York, Seattle, Hollywood. So prestigious. But nah. That ain't America. Watch "The Florida Project", "American Honey", etc etc. THAT. IS. America. And that is why this low class, trash, shit hole is going to go under. Watching it all burn is better than any drama T.V. show.

As much as you whinge about conservatives and liberals being cancer and our nation being a joke, you're just as bad. You have a civic responsibility to remain informed, and it's clear that you're uninformed if you think liberals are just as bad as conservatives because some young kid on a college campus rebelling for the first time said something stupid. Meanwhile, the Republican party is literally plundering the country, turning it into a dystopian corporate hellscape. And the presidency is far from irrelevant. We have to live with two conservative supreme court justices who will in many ways hold this country back from moving forward for possibly the next 50 years. And it should be clear that if the liberals were in power we wouldn't be subsaharan Africa ebola-AIDS tier right now handling Covid, devil incarnate Hillary Clinton would have stuck Fauci on national television in front of the entire country telling people to wear a fucking mask, and then likely would have signed an executive order or something.

At least 5.2 million people have lost their employer-based healthcare coverage since the economic collapse began. I'm curious what proportion of them have bitched about universal healthcare and now find themselves out in the cold because they live in the only advanced nation in the world without some level of a healthcare safety net.

Woke Locc
07-14-2020, 10:30 PM
And it should be clear that if the liberals were in power we wouldn't be subsaharan Africa ebola-AIDS tier right now handling Covid, devil incarnate Hillary Clinton would have stuck Fauci on national television in front of the entire country telling people to wear a fucking mask, and then likely would have signed an executive order or something.

Can you think of why federal action would be a mistake in the most litigious society there ever was or will be?

TheSurgeon
07-14-2020, 10:50 PM
As much as you whinge about conservatives and liberals being cancer and our nation being a joke, you're just as bad. You have a civic responsibility to remain informed, and it's clear that you're uninformed if you think liberals are just as bad as conservatives because some young kid on a college campus rebelling for the first time said something stupid. Meanwhile, the Republican party is literally plundering the country, turning it into a dystopian corporate hellscape. And the presidency is far from irrelevant. We have to live with two conservative supreme court justices who will in many ways hold this country back from moving forward for possibly the next 50 years. And it should be clear that if the liberals were in power we wouldn't be subsaharan Africa ebola-AIDS tier right now handling Covid, devil incarnate Hillary Clinton would have stuck Fauci on national television in front of the entire country telling people to wear a fucking mask, and then likely would have signed an executive order or something.

At least 5.2 million people have lost their employer-based healthcare coverage since the economic collapse began. I'm curious what proportion of them have bitched about universal healthcare and now find themselves out in the cold because they live in the only advanced nation in the world without some level of a healthcare safety net.

LOL

Civic duty.

LOL

I mention self-righteous nonsense and you're so fucking triggered that you go on an injustice rampage.

No, if Hilary would have won, if Biden wins, nothing woulda/will change outside of a few minor details. Because America is 90% poor trash.

Just because liberals got a few things right doesn't make the smug representation any less cancer. Republicans got a few right too.

Patriam1066
07-14-2020, 10:54 PM
LOL

Civic duty.

LOL

I mention self-righteous nonsense and you're so fucking triggered that you go on an injustice rampage.

No, if Hilary would have won, if Biden wins, nothing woulda/will change outside of a few minor details. Because America is 90% poor trash.

Just because liberals got a few things right doesn't make the smug representation any less cancer. Republicans got a few right too.

You’re for sure in that 90 percentile bud

Patriam1066
07-14-2020, 10:56 PM
Can you think of why federal action would be a mistake in the most litigious society there ever was or will be?

Lawsuits vs unnecessary deaths, hmmm, that’s a tough one

TheSurgeon
07-14-2020, 10:57 PM
You’re for sure in that 90 percentile bud

Sure thing champ.

Woke Locc
07-14-2020, 10:59 PM
Lawsuits vs unnecessary deaths, hmmm, that’s a tough one

I like that you've gone full commie :)

Snortles Chortles
07-14-2020, 11:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/hweERdR.jpg

Woke Locc
07-14-2020, 11:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/hweERdR.jpg

http://niceme.me/

Tethler
07-14-2020, 11:37 PM

lol'd

Patriam1066
07-15-2020, 12:00 AM
I like that you've gone full commie :)

Wanting a federal response to this is commie? Disagree

Blingy
07-15-2020, 09:16 AM
Couple tidbits....just because the media isn't reporting things doesn't mean things aren't happening. There is a pretty significant federal response but the medias hate for the orange man and his cronies make it so the info won't really be disseminated.

https://www.fema.gov/coronavirus

https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus

kjs86z
07-15-2020, 10:05 AM
https://youtu.be/5XqF4wA-dco

lmao

galach
07-15-2020, 10:44 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Fuc691C.png

Woke Locc
07-15-2020, 07:28 PM
Wanting a federal response to this is commie? Disagree

I've been playing for the other team too much lately.:eek:

The abyss also gazes into you, etc

Jimjam
07-15-2020, 07:34 PM
I for one won't be voting in these November elections.

Patriam1066
07-15-2020, 08:03 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Fuc691C.png

Lol’ed

Patriam1066
07-15-2020, 08:03 PM
I've been playing for the other team too much lately.:eek:

The abyss also gazes into you, etc

What’s Washington changing their name to?

Woke Locc
07-15-2020, 08:27 PM
What’s Washington changing their name to?

Internet thinks it's redwolves, I think it's Potomacs.

As in the army and the tribe

Bigsham
07-15-2020, 09:12 PM
https://youtu.be/5XqF4wA-dco

lmao

This is so sad, not because he is a weirdo but because there are 400 million people in the US and half are democrats and this is their primary.

kjs86z
07-17-2020, 07:43 AM
This is so sad, not because he is a weirdo but because there are 400 million people in the US and half are democrats and this is their primary.

https://youtu.be/qxsQ7jJJcEA

Jimjam
07-17-2020, 08:05 AM
The selection processes are a meritocracy.

Trump and Biden are the best America has to offer.

I won’t vote for either.

Bigsham
07-17-2020, 10:00 AM
If you dont vote you are a loser

kjs86z
07-17-2020, 10:43 AM

k

Trexller
07-17-2020, 11:30 AM

If you don't vote you can't complain about who gets elected.

FTFY

tsuchang
07-17-2020, 12:16 PM
Hillary and Joe are the best the democrats could offer. Kind of shows how crummy they are. Glad Tulsi didn't get the nomination. She is the only one that has a chance against The Donald.

Jimjam
07-17-2020, 12:40 PM
If you don't vote you can't complain about who gets elected.

FTFY

Only the electoral college gets to complain.