PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Supreme Laochsmith Psorin Eating Helms - Currently Bugged

Erati
07-11-2020, 02:44 PM
Skyshrine custom helm NPC is currently bugged and for some reason is not rewarding people with custom helms despite their faction being high enough to get the proper responses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NM6YIT3qOg&feature=youtu.be

Can we get this NPC decommissioned until he is fixed? The reimbursement line will continue grow as people try to get custom helms made, just depop him until a patch resets / fixes the issue.

PSA for those reading and spread the word - do not make custom helms on blue right now, the npcs have gone awol refusing to reward with anything.

Erati
08-06-2020, 10:13 PM
Any update on whether these mobs will be fixed with a patch?

We have had several resets and I believe helmets are still being eaten though I have not tested it myself.

If anyone could look into this issue or confirm they are working again, many would be appreciative.

Kirdan
08-07-2020, 04:17 PM
bump, finally got my crown restored this morning (thank you!), but the underlying issue needs to be fixed.

is it just the SS custom quest npc that does this? i know i've had success with the thurgadin one before on a different char, that would be a complete 180 for my factions though ugh.

Telin
08-08-2020, 09:03 PM
This has been fixed pending update since 05/12/2020. Last patch was 05/01.

Kirdan
10-01-2020, 07:23 PM
FYI this is also bugged in Kael. I was told that the Kael custom helm quest worked for someone else recently so I factioned and tried it, same result as SS: ate my helm. It might be that plate class helms work and the ones usable by non-plate classes don't? Not sure.