PDA

View Full Version : Come to red! stuff needs to die!

Beldan4
07-06-2020, 09:18 PM
NToV (not cleared since Mobs were rooted)
Dain is duel wielding Hackle Hammers...been that way for months why is he not dead? Not enough bodies.
Tunare - Never died
AoW - Not died for years.
ST - Primals rot cause there's not enough keyed people.
Velkors, VP, Tormax, Vindi....not killed...why?

NOT ENOUGH BODIES! Literally we don't have the people!

Uuruk
07-06-2020, 11:38 PM
Because the server sucks dick

Penish
07-06-2020, 11:48 PM
A+ thread, lol

Arcticflava
07-06-2020, 11:49 PM
Red is dead.

Consider green.

baakss
07-07-2020, 12:34 AM
Velkors

This is blasphemy

White_knight
07-07-2020, 03:36 AM
okay coming back - you convinced me.

yeah naw

Beldan4
07-07-2020, 09:20 AM
WIMPS! You think id be posting this if it didn't have any effect? Last 2 weeks we've had maybe 8 new bodies show up. I don't hear them whining about how it sucks! If all you can do is complain then believe me RED DOESN'T WANT YOU! Spineless jellyfish that crumple at the first touch can stay in the spawning pool where you belong! I already experienced this with TMO.

Bondrake
07-07-2020, 10:40 AM
Your server sucks dick like Uuruk said. Stop living in the past and copping. Grow up.

Clazxiss
07-07-2020, 11:03 AM
NToV (not cleared since Mobs were rooted)
Dain is duel wielding Hackle Hammers...been that way for months why is he not dead? Not enough bodies.
Tunare - Never died
AoW - Not died for years.
ST - Primals rot cause there's not enough keyed people.
Velkors, VP, Tormax, Vindi....not killed...why?

NOT ENOUGH BODIES! Literally we don't have the people!

If there is something I've learned during my 3 official years on red, you do not want to recruit people with the promise of "easier" pixels from raid bosses. These are people who will take advantage of you and your friends to satiate their pixel lust. Not only that, it's a PvP server. People on Blue tend to hate the idea that if they camp something for 24 hours, another person or group can come along and legally steal the camp. I personally like this option as it prevents the worst types of EQ players from coming to the server. On the flip side though, I've seen blue players try red, die in pvp once, and decide that was it for them, red no more.

EQ is always about the journey. Do you know what's great about that journey? It weeds out the jerks. I'd say be happy with the few new people that have shown up and don't try to heavily entice others to come over.

Beldan4
07-07-2020, 11:58 AM
I have no pixel lust, though i know there are those who do. My character's are some of the worst high lvl geared characters on the server that aren't new. I just want to see stuff die.

The server doesn't suck. In the early days it did suck, no argument. A lot of the trolls went to Rise of Zek. I get really sick of people who say red sucks, but haven't even been on it. Just state, you think pvp is a poorer choice than lawyer quest. I think lawyer quest stinks and pvp is natural evolution. I don't have a problem if you disagree, but just don't say it sucks. That's like server prejudice man. It's a hate crime :)

Thomacles
07-07-2020, 12:18 PM
OMG!! *8* new players?? Why you're on a roll!! Get another 4 and you could actually make 2 full groups on the entire server!! WHAT FUN!!

You idiots living in a dreamworld where you think Red actually comes back are delusional.

Ask yourself, why do you keep trying to get people on Red? Is it because there isn't enough on the server to even make it practical? (Obviously)

Red, is dead. It's by design, cause no one wants to deal with the horseshit. Regular people have known this for years. Those that keep trying to recruit for Red will never ever have a clue.

And yes, I tried red. Had so much fun with the other 16 players that were on the server at the time (sarcasm), even though I never actually saw any of them. That was enough for me to never ever return.

Ripqozko
07-07-2020, 12:31 PM
Red sucks

Fammaden
07-07-2020, 03:02 PM
Those that keep trying to recruit for Red will never ever have a clue.

They know damn well, they just make up lies and try to paint an attractive picture to lure in new victims.

Gustoo
07-07-2020, 06:55 PM
Nah red is the best server.

But still not enough players

Watcha gunna do?

Everyone who plays EQ should play a pvp server. Red99 is old and been dead horse status for quite some time but EQ with the experience of actually caring what is going on around you, and without just sitting in lines all the time is amazing. Its impossible to go back to the pvp disabled way.

Looking forward to lots of new pals in the new red server when it comes out.