PDA

View Full Version : A Beginning process of what I mentally try to bring to a raid

Baler
06-29-2020, 04:45 PM
Assertion with empathy.
You want someone who shows up to play. You don't want people who show up and just don't care.
Having people who come to the game to do something is important. At the end of the day they have things they want to do but they also want to accomplish what everyone wants to be done.

Players who are looking to add something to the game, more than what it is. Proactive, engaged, committed. Are what it is / what are going to lead to your to success.
There is no prescribed you should do this there is one goal. I can't tell you what works best. Be proactive and communicate. Not in just how you play but how you play the game with others.

Take the game seriously, don't negate it or other people's ideas. Everyone matters there and they're there to engage with you.
Commit to making the game better. Meta game the power game. They're good friends they're good people.

it's this type of person who elevates, it's more than just fun, fun is a low hanging fruit.
We can get fun and more.
_______
This is how i've suceeded at P99 in my years. People Matter more than Characters.

Visual
06-29-2020, 05:12 PM
Cool. I show up for dkp roll call

Baler
06-29-2020, 05:38 PM
Cool. I show up for dkp roll call

I think your response is funny and truthful in a way.
Some people show up at a raid simply for DKP, That's the way they're having 'fun'.
But it's also in which I appose DKP guilds. It breeds that mentality.
Not only that it creates Drama inside the guild for fighting over DKP bids.

There are many, many more reasons to appose DKP guilds but this one, really takes the cake.

Guild leaders and their ideals are extremely important to the health of a raid guild.

Foxplay
06-29-2020, 05:55 PM
I show up because it keeps me from leveling up yet another 60...

Baler
06-29-2020, 05:58 PM

https://i.imgur.com/4HGaIGJ.gif

sobchakdude
06-29-2020, 06:27 PM

I don't see Ranger on that list