PDA

View Full Version : Forum to Personally Attack - Souless "Drama" Mindgames

redghosthunter
05-08-2011, 01:54 PM
I know how folks like to derail threads that have logical points, and go against the socially accepted norms. So take out your frustration here. Do i need to define tangent? Do any of these personal subjective opinions answer the black and white objective question posted from the threads ?

Rebellious questions like... How does this really work?, Things seem like just a nurf, or posts from old, show that ... objective, rather then a persons memory today... subjective.

Anyhow not sure what the point of this thread will be before posting. Most of my threads have lead to an expiation of some sort before breaking down into hate speech. Maybe i just wanta make a poll... that is the fun of being me.

You're fucking retarded. I'd be ashamed as an enchanter and an EverQuest player in general to get behind any "movement" you are trying to make because you obviously have no understanding of this game, nor the class you are so vehemently bitching about.

you need to be banned

Dude will you just shut the Fuck up, you are seriously borderline retarded.

Ban please

redghosthunter
05-08-2011, 02:02 PM
I clicked , on clicking polls.... Ya gotta admit this is better then that animal poll.

Shannacore
05-08-2011, 02:08 PM
wut

Barkingturtle
05-08-2011, 02:17 PM
Serious question:

Is English your first language?

Hasbinbad
05-08-2011, 02:37 PM
herp

Ruinous
05-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Feel better? Now go back to the "derailed" enchanter thread and answer some of my legitimate questions, you fucking crybaby bitch.

Ennoia
05-08-2011, 04:18 PM
So far, by the looks of the poll, no one gives a shit who you are.

saucer
05-08-2011, 04:29 PM
Rebellious questions like... How does this really work?, Things seem like just a nurf, or posts from old, show that ... objective, rather then a persons memory today... subjective.

Dude. I had to read this over like six times before I was able to understand what you meant. Instead of the '...' you really should add in words to explain what you are trying to say.

I think both the older posts and the newer posts are subjective.

Despite this, chanters deserved to be nerfed. /thread.

nalkin
05-08-2011, 04:30 PM
I clicked , on clicking polls.... Ya gotta admit this is better then that animal poll.

dumb pneub

redghosthunter
05-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Serious question:

Is English your first language?

Half Gnome , ya know no one can understand those folks.

50% Gnome/ 50% BAR/ and 50% something ET

redghosthunter
05-09-2011, 10:34 AM
So far, by the looks of the poll, no one gives a shit who you are.

Seeing its 50% I hate you, and 50% i like clicking polls... It can be looked at that most people are haters , and 50% most people just like pushing buttons... IE EQ.

redghosthunter
05-09-2011, 10:39 AM
wut

What i wrote was a mind bender....

Dude. I had to read this over like six times before I was able to understand what you meant.

People don't like to think. They want a burn those brain cells. I'll not pick on you cause I understand your a college student aspiring to be something better. Its hard to compete with boobs... 7200 views ? ya might have me on that one :)

redghosthunter
05-09-2011, 10:42 AM
herp

I'm trying to figure out how ... Herp + any words = sex

I'm sure it will hit me later...