PDA

View Full Version : True Spirit / Wizard Epic faction question

Jimjam
06-21-2020, 02:39 PM
I skipped the first steps of my wizard epic by instead handing in a tiny gem given to me by a lesser spirit to get my faction.

Kandin Firepot gave me my sprocket ready to do the broken golem.

From my understanding I've made +100 faction instead of +40. Could I run in to any problems due to the route I've taken, or is it just a case of getting the 3 staffs and doing the hand ins now?

Muggens
06-21-2020, 06:31 PM
Hmm yeah not sure. Why not just do the lil questing? :)

Nibblewitz
06-21-2020, 09:34 PM
It's been a very long time since I have done any step of this quest, but I would bet money that amiable faction is enough for the final Halas and SolRo turn ins.

Jimjam
06-22-2020, 05:44 AM
Hmm yeah not sure. Why not just do the lil questing? :)

For all the gob I give shamans for skipping the funnest parts of their epic I definatelt deserve this criticism.

I tried this out as I happened to be in OOT where the lesser spirits spawns and I noticed a bored enchanter waiting for a boat so figured it was worth trying.

Porting to nr, buying an invis pot in wfp and running to north Freeport seemed less time/plat investment than running around delivering notes like a bard paying 1k bribe and buying the dragonbreath potion.

It's been a very long time since I have done any step of this quest, but I would bet money that amiable faction is enough for the final Halas and SolRo turn ins.

I did the lesser spirit gem a second time to be sure. I seem to remember accidentally taking true spirit faction hits while levelling when casting rains near capt surestout.

isoka
07-16-2020, 03:46 AM
What is 2kpp and a few ports here and there to make sure your faction is good enough to not screw an epic turn in ?

I did shm steps to get gatsby staff back in the days where tola dropped powder but then did all steps to make sure i get my staff of the four. Just saying

Muggens
07-22-2020, 06:12 PM
Did you get wiz epic jimjam?

Jimjam
07-22-2020, 07:44 PM
I killed phinny and vsr but wrong staves so far. Will keep half heartedly pursuing it.

Every time i buy a new backpack full of peridots my motivation rekindles!

Lange
08-17-2020, 08:53 AM
Click OvP on each quest guy you ever meet untill you weild your epic, done.