PDA

View Full Version : Returning and LFG

Chertevo
06-20-2020, 02:16 PM
I've had a lot of false starts and haven't really played in almost a year, but finally getting to the end of wow classic made me realize what I didn't have all those times I tried to play on P99:

Friends.

I joined a guild in wow classic (always been a solo player) and that camaraderie and friendship is what got me to 60 and beyond. At this point, I don't think I can really get into MMOs without it.

So I was looking to see if any guilds are still active on blue or if anyone is interested in making a leveling group. I have a barb shaman who's at banded in blacksmithing that I'd like to keep playing, but I could probably be convinced to play almost anything to get a permanent leveling group going :)

Any other returned or even completely new players want some company?

aspomwell
06-20-2020, 02:24 PM
Castle is pretty active most of the time, we're a casual guild but we do a little of the endgame stuff. We do weekly Kael runs and do some raiding with Lighthouse (although I'm not a raider myself).

If you'd like to give us a try just do a /who all castle and ask anyone you see if there's an officer available. Our rules are pretty simple and boil down to follow the server rules and don't be a dick (although they phrase it better!).

Personally I solo almost exclusively but it's nice to have that green text to bounce ideas off of and ask questions, and I'm kind of the exception, most of the guild groups.