05-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Anybody else watching?

Predictions?

Hasbinbad
05-08-2011, 01:48 PM
pretty bullshit knockdown on pacquiao

JayDee
05-08-2011, 03:18 PM
One sided beatdown I hear. Boxing really sucks right now. Can't even get the 2 biggest stars to fight eachother, plus the fact that the HW division is fucking terrible.

JayDee
05-08-2011, 03:20 PM
It's all about K1 right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZUr4xeaCKU

Better than any boxing fight I have seen in years.

Hasbinbad
05-08-2011, 03:28 PM
You're high.

The Pacquiao Mosley fight was one sided, but hardly a beat down. Mosley was able to produce one of the ugliest fights from Pacquiao through highly evolved tactics utilized to stop him from getting an easy victory. That motherfucker has a hard ass head and a shit ton of experience backing him up. Pacquiao won every round, but had to work hard for it. The potential for Mosley to turn the fight around was everpresent, and to the boxing aficionado, this was an excellent fight. If you seek mindless bloodsport, mmo faggotry is that way. ---->

Pacman is on top right now, probably the best boxer of all time. Definitely the best pound for pound fighter of all time. Risen from light fly to middle (98lbs to 147lbs? are you fucking kidding me?) and absolutely dominated every weight class he has ever been in. His record is now 53:3. Pacquiao is willing to fight, mayweather is just a prima donna pussy who doesn't want to tarnish his record by getting beat down.

Heavyweight is not terrible, it's simply dominated uncontestedly by two real-life ivan drago-esque soviet genetically engineered boxer/doctors who happen to be brothers.

There are plenty of lower tier fights that are exciting as well..

Hasbinbad
05-08-2011, 03:31 PM
mma*

Hasbinbad
05-08-2011, 03:35 PM
It's all about K1 right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZUr4xeaCKU

Better than any boxing fight I have seen in years.
Someone tell that uncouth announcer to cough please.

Xeliso
05-08-2011, 11:26 PM
Felt like Mosely was there just for a paycheck. My buddies were down in Vegas, lol guess the entire bar got into a fight when Pac got thrown down and some people were talking trash bout Pac.

nalkin
05-08-2011, 11:40 PM
Any butterbean fans out there?

Arclyte
05-09-2011, 11:54 PM
Any butterbean fans out there?

The least physically fit guy in the stadium is the one in the ring

I love that guy