PDA

View Full Version : SoD or Titanium?

Bologna Jones
06-16-2020, 01:03 PM
Good Afternoon,
It has been a while p99! Last time I was active SoD client was said to be useable. Is this a viable option? Or will I see trouble with compatibility with server?

Best regards.

Swish
06-18-2020, 05:40 PM
I thought Secrets of Faydwer was the iffy/maybe one.

Go with Titanium however you find it, that's the one everyone is using.

loramin
06-18-2020, 06:38 PM
You need Titanium I think: Acquiring The EverQuest Client (http://wiki.project1999.com/Acquiring_The_EverQuest_Client)

Bologna Jones
06-18-2020, 08:42 PM
Well there was also Underfoot that people seemed to use as well. I read somewhere that EQEmu was moving toward making SOF/UF client the go-to defacto client. I could be totally wrong. Ive always ised titanium but the last time I was on people were using SOF from steam and I think even some were using UF.

Nonetheless, I look forward to being on soon.

Swish
06-21-2020, 03:53 AM
Well there was also Underfoot that people seemed to use as well. I read somewhere that EQEmu was moving toward making SOF/UF client the go-to defacto client. I could be totally wrong. Ive always ised titanium but the last time I was on people were using SOF from steam and I think even some were using UF.

Nonetheless, I look forward to being on soon.

Maybe for some of the other EQemu servers but Titanium is the one we're all on here and I'd recommend it to avoid any weird glitches :p