Lanzellot
06-11-2020, 11:40 AM
I want Sirken back ,the best gm on blue ,pls come back

Baler
06-11-2020, 02:29 PM
I want 2014 P99 & forums back.

Smotr
06-11-2020, 04:42 PM
I never had any dealings with him, but enjoyed his youtube videos.

galach
06-11-2020, 05:21 PM
I miss the sirkencast.

Evia
06-11-2020, 06:33 PM
I too would like to trade nudes and cybers for mana stones and exact spawn times.

magnetaress
06-11-2020, 06:49 PM
I want 2014 P99 & forums back.

god plz no that was like my worst period on these boards, try 2010-11

Baler
06-11-2020, 07:33 PM
I miss the sirkencast.

I was always amazed by people's voices staff, guild leaders, etc.

Jimjam
06-11-2020, 07:47 PM
Some times you end up missing that which you cut away. We should never have got Sirkensized.

Hideousclaw
06-11-2020, 10:10 PM
I miss the sirkencast.

Mio Kitahara
06-11-2020, 10:43 PM
I miss his petitionquest series. He'd ramble for 1-2 hours, only complete 1 or 2 petitions in that time, and it was fucking great.

Baler
06-11-2020, 11:07 PM
I miss his petitionquest series. He'd ramble for 1-2 hours, only complete 1 or 2 petitions in that time, and it was fucking great.

He showed off his staff npc and polar bear collection once. Right in the middle of recovering someones corpse. we were regaled with a 30 minute story about his staff npc's and their favorite locations in the not classic zone he placed them.
No I'm not making this up.

Dogma
06-11-2020, 11:14 PM
Not sure if I miss Sirken more or unrooted dragons.

Takes a Sirken to manage the dickheads of the raiding scene though. Rooted dragons feels like a consequence of no Sirken.

Jibartik
06-12-2020, 12:11 AM
god plz no that was like my worst period on these boards, try 2010-11

Aren't all those old posters either dead or in prison?

MaCtastic
06-12-2020, 12:30 AM
Yea I miss the podcast. To bad his morale character was flawed.

Lanzellot
06-12-2020, 03:47 AM
nothing against the new gms ,but one is sure a sirken petition took not forever and he was allways on ,so ingame petitions worked well,that is fact

magnetaress
06-12-2020, 09:10 AM
Aren't all those old posters either dead or in prison?

I don't want to bost, but I survived, I am sure others have to, get the thread back to sirken tho.

Mendo
06-12-2020, 10:47 AM
I wonder what he's up to now. We need a VH1 "where are they now" special done on the past GMs.

unleashedd
06-13-2020, 02:47 PM
i miss 500pop red

Lanzellot
06-14-2020, 07:13 AM
rogean bring sirken back !!!!we blue players want him

Solist
06-14-2020, 07:23 AM
Speak for yourself.

Baler
06-14-2020, 07:25 AM
Sirken was moved to another department on the P99 staff.
He soon after stepped away from p99 on his own.

There ya go, let it go. It was a 'fun' time but it has passed.
There was a lot going on behind the scenes that we all may never know.

Lanzellot
06-14-2020, 08:38 AM
Sirken was moved to another department on the P99 staff.
He soon after stepped away from p99 on his own.

There ya go, let it go. It was a 'fun' time but it has passed.
There was a lot going on behind the scenes that we all may never know.

maybe true bud ,but what i heard he got blamed here for only to be a good gm ,a women was it

Lanzellot
06-15-2020, 11:48 AM
My last word to this thread ,Sirken was never a cheater gm ,ok maybe he had an big ego but witch gm in so many years have this not?Banns in forum ,i agree to bann complette the characters isnt fine too but was his politic,all know this why you do this? and he had the lead gm ,many are angry about him i understand but pls dont lie :mad: i spoke with him maybe 7 times in my carrier only by a petition and what i can say he did a fast good job ,reimpursment by sirken took maybe a day not 5 months what i heard now from the community,many of the players dont know ambrassador this was a really hard gm but fair too for example .had many haters too but aswell good

Lartanin63
06-15-2020, 12:22 PM
My last word to this thread ,Sirken was never a cheater gm ,ok maybe he had an big ego but witch gm in so many years have this not?Banns in forum ,i agree to bann complette the characters isnt fine too but was his politic,all know this why you do this? and he had the lead gm ,many are angry about him i understand but pls dont lie :mad: i spoke with him maybe 7 times in my carrier only by a petition and what i can say he did a fast good job ,reimpursment by sirken took maybe a day not 5 months what i heard now from the community,many of the players dont know ambrassador this was a really hard gm but fair too for example .had many haters too but aswell good
Reading this made my in game character perma die.

Lanzellot
06-15-2020, 12:28 PM
Reading this made my in game character perma die.

you play a ranger you are perma die :p:p:p and come me not with my english all understand the point ,how good speak you german?iam sure my english is better

Nirgon
06-15-2020, 12:37 PM
I want Sirken back

Lartanin63
06-15-2020, 03:24 PM
I apologise Lanz, didn't know it was language thing. Carry on good sir.

Dogma
06-16-2020, 11:52 AM
I miss guilds getting raid suspensions.

Laledorie
06-26-2020, 12:47 AM
/petition to bring Sirken back! And especially Sirken podcast. Its just not the same without him!

Valakut
06-27-2020, 08:18 AM
just adding for historical purposes that the class c and class r raid system fell during sirkens watch. given the nature of his inappropriate relationships with class c raiders on the server who wanted that raid system removed. i believe these inappropriate relationships had a significant effect on his decision to abandon the raid system.

therefore, i believe the old raid system should be reinstated based off the logic that if he never maintained inappropriate relationships with class c raiders, and maintained a neutral stance, then there would have been no reason to disband the old raid system as it was the most equally fair system to the majority of people on the server.

his destructive actions towards the class c and class r raid system has resulted in the failure of every single guild from that era with the exception of a single casual guild. that's 12+ guilds destroyed so he could turn rogeans everquest safe space into myfreecams.

Arcticflava
06-27-2020, 03:39 PM
just adding for historical purposes that the class c and class r raid system fell during sirkens watch. given the nature of his inappropriate relationships with class c raiders on the server who wanted that raid system removed. i believe these inappropriate relationships had a significant effect on his decision to abandon the raid system.

therefore, i believe the old raid system should be reinstated based off the logic that if he never maintained inappropriate relationships with class c raiders, and maintained a neutral stance, then there would have been no reason to disband the old raid system as it was the most equally fair system to the majority of people on the server.

his destructive actions towards the class c and class r raid system has resulted in the failure of every single guild from that era with the exception of a single casual guild. that's 12+ guilds destroyed so he could turn rogeans everquest safe space into myfreecams.

I have never heard of this, what exactly was the difference in a class C or R raider?

Dogma
06-27-2020, 05:46 PM
Sirken punished misbehaving players. Sorry if you don't like that.

Maybe reform rather than hold a grudge.