PDA

View Full Version : Returning Player

Asinine
06-08-2020, 09:35 AM
hi guys was wondering if anyone knew a good solo class on green besides necro or what do u guys think is most fun to play

greenspectre
06-08-2020, 10:37 AM
I have been having a stone-cold blast playing shaman. Always main'ed melee toons on live, and this is my first legit caster. Started when green opened and am 37 now- Every spell rank feels like it adds super important tools to my roster, and I can still solo even-con mobs outdoors NP with kiting and my doggo chewing their behind.

When I feel like grouping I can fill almost any slot needed, and haven't had problems finding groups at all. Have even been main tank several times, which works if I pull with slow.

Naxy
06-08-2020, 01:30 PM
Shaman, as above is good. I have started a mage, and the play style is very easy (con the mob, send in the pet, put on a damaged shield on the pet, sit and meditate, throw in a few nukes if needed, loot, repeat). But the pets are monsters and it is fast levelling.

If you want something more challenging pick an Enchanter. Also very good solo, but harder.

Baler
06-08-2020, 02:42 PM
Druid, Mage, Shaman, Wizard, Enchanter
Can all solo on green just fine.

For your first class, I still recommend Mage or Necro. Being pet classes, they can mindlessly farm raw plat to fund a 2nd character.

Shaman or Enchanter if you want to dump everything you do into 1 character.