PDA

View Full Version : anyone know the difference?

magnetaress
06-06-2020, 02:00 PM
in speed between running on land, 0 swim skill underwater and 200 swim skill?

do you swim faster than running at 200?

if you have jboots and 200 swim how fast do u go vs on land?

it seems to me like even at 150 skill with jboots its still slower than land speed

Muggens
06-07-2020, 10:25 PM
200 swimming skill is equivalent of land runspeed(so jboots swimming and running should be the same speed at 200) but you cant strafe swim as far as I can tell

magnetaress
06-07-2020, 10:27 PM
200 swimming skill is equivalent of land runspeed(so jboots swimming and running should be the same speed at 200) but you cant strafe swim as far as I can tell

awesome thanks, i figured this kinda had a feeling for it, nice to have it confirmed and affirmed and it explains a lot.

I was contemplating being really lazy and just kiting raptors underwater lol. since i have eb, it'd be like kiting on the moon or something...

(yes they got me the one time i tried) but that wasn't at 200 skill

Muggens
06-07-2020, 10:52 PM
Raptors are best grilled by the shore of sunswepped beaches :)

Bloodgills are an awesome quad spot and 200 swimming is a pre-req there

Gustoo
06-08-2020, 02:55 PM
I charmed raptors and their runspeed is beast. If you touch the water they fuck you. Keep them in the water and keep levitate up.

Bloodgills I root rotted.

Baler
06-08-2020, 02:58 PM

For clarification. 200 swimming = land runspeed without movement buffs?

magnetaress
06-08-2020, 03:46 PM
I charmed raptors and their runspeed is beast. If you touch the water they fuck you. Keep them in the water and keep levitate up.

Bloodgills I root rotted.

Yeah bloodkills wont give good exp anymore I think. I want to try pulling all three vicious raptors, would be fun to trikite 3 dinus + one normie raptor. I think I could do it by threading the needle so to speak.

I did it lol niiice!

https://i.imgur.com/A0vMx8u.png

3x Dinus would be hard, but do-able. I think with a little extra med kiting.

Got another pack, 2x Vicious 1x Dinus 1x normie. 3x Dinus would be possible but realy close. Super ez Next level I get OP.

Yes, I'm 99% sure that's what muggens meant from my reading comprehension. I think without buffs. With buffs you'd have buffed speed. @200 swim.

Muggens
06-08-2020, 10:39 PM

Yes to my knowledge and in-game experience

Dont bank on it tho, could be 200 swimming is like 99% landspeed but certainly seems equal to me