PDA

View Full Version : Altergate

notahipster
05-07-2011, 02:03 AM
well, i was on at 2pm est. less then 40 ppl,

we recruited 30 guildies for classic / hardcore rolls in one night.

should i even check this out, not knocking it yet but no one will tell me anything about it, and website leaves much to desire.

wehrmacht
05-07-2011, 02:35 AM
well, i was on at 2pm est. less then 40 ppl,

we recruited 30 guildies for classic / hardcore rolls in one night.

should i even check this out, not knocking it yet but no one will tell me anything about it, and website leaves much to desire.

Was 60 people last time I looked. Not bad for first few hours of a server with very little publicity. As I already said in another thread, the server is way more fun than normal classic EQ to me so far. I wasn't expecting very well thought out NPC spawn placement and things like that but it's actually well put together. Haven't been to any high level zones but I think both blue server and red server players will like it from what I've seen. Definitely beats leveling in east commons.

So far, it's by far the best custom EQ server I've played on the entire selection list. If he keeps adding custom raid content at a good pace and can manage to make the resist system and itemization right, it could easily be better than an EQ live PvP server. I've already done all the content on p99 a million times before so the PvE is even better on here to me. I would play a class you've never played before then it feels almost like a brand new game.

notahipster
05-07-2011, 09:20 AM
interesting i may check it out if grouping gets slow tonight. anything in perticular i should worry about.

P.S - it said on website u could be dark elf bard.
but selection was unavailable. whats with that?

bakkily
05-07-2011, 09:45 AM
so what exactly is this server about?

notahipster
05-07-2011, 09:48 AM
trying to find out that myself

notahipster
05-07-2011, 09:49 AM
original post to read i was on at 2 AM. eastern time not Pm. launch wasnt till 5pm PST ne ways.

Ennoia
05-07-2011, 10:08 AM
Was 60 people last time I looked. Not bad for first few hours of a server with very little publicity. As I already said in another thread, the server is way more fun than normal classic EQ to me so far. I wasn't expecting very well thought out NPC spawn placement and things like that but it's actually well put together. Haven't been to any high level zones but I think both blue server and red server players will like it from what I've seen. Definitely beats leveling in east commons.

So far, it's by far the best custom EQ server I've played on the entire selection list. If he keeps adding custom raid content at a good pace and can manage to make the resist system and itemization right, it could easily be better than an EQ live PvP server. I've already done all the content on p99 a million times before so the PvE is even better on here to me. I would play a class you've never played before then it feels almost like a brand new game.

Custom spells/AA? Are there even AA? What's level cap?

notahipster
05-07-2011, 10:19 AM
lvl cap is 40

JayDee
05-07-2011, 11:10 AM
Removing gate is technically altering it.

Edzilla
05-07-2011, 11:45 AM
So, it's nothing like EQ? all custom zones? Sounds lame :-/

wehrmacht
05-07-2011, 12:14 PM
So, it's nothing like EQ? all custom zones? Sounds lame :-/

I thought it would suck too but I was wrong, it could really pass off as a commercial game product. Feels kinda like you're playing a standalone kunark era expansion. If you don't even like PvP you would enjoy it, way better than TZVZ was. It's nothing drastically different, just custom spawns and loot so it feels like you're playing a new game instead of the same one you already beat 40 times before.

Jigga
05-07-2011, 12:34 PM
no comment about root or heresy?

Macken
05-07-2011, 12:57 PM
...but I was wrong

OBL dead and wormoct admits he is wrong in the same week?

Watchout Naez, events are moving at a frenetic pace now.

Pudge
05-07-2011, 01:24 PM
interesting i may check it out if grouping gets slow tonight. anything in perticular i should worry about.

P.S - it said on website u could be dark elf bard.
but selection was unavailable. whats with that?

i think you make a DE warrior, then hand in a note to convert to bard

mycutie
05-07-2011, 04:09 PM
hey im trying to install titanium. i have a great gaming deskt top.. none of the disks are scratched but when im tyring to install the game an error pops up on disk #2... any of you guys have had this problem before?

Pudge
05-07-2011, 04:42 PM
just torrent it

Edzilla
05-07-2011, 05:28 PM
It's nothing drastically different, just custom spawns and loot so it feels like you're playing a new game instead of the same one you already beat 40 times before.

You beat everquest? Not only once, but 40 times? Wow. Let me shake your hand sir!

JayDee
05-07-2011, 06:45 PM
havent you heard? the rapture is may 21st

Just disease cloud bro

naez
05-07-2011, 06:58 PM
http://uberhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/MzipB.jpg

You beat everquest? Not only once, but 40 times? Wow. Let me shake your hand sir!

i have too its not that hard

Haul
05-07-2011, 11:07 PM
OBL dead and wormoct admits he is wrong in the same week?

Watchout Naez, events are moving at a frenetic pace now.

haha

Tonomar
05-08-2011, 01:12 AM
Server has come down to the career virgins staying up all night getting lvl 40 and camping the noobie zones. Great server, tons of skill involved.

Darwoth
05-08-2011, 01:16 AM
reasons server blows thus far.

1> resist system is completely fucked, druid dots resisting multiple times in a row against light blue mobs and even con players. (supposed to be extreme low resistance rate) full resists on nukes occur approximately 10% of the time.

2> many spells removed (at least sow was added after i initially noticed it was gone) or changed, just discovered invis lasts 30 seconds. so you get to aggro the entire zone while looking for a fight and when you find one dirtnap when then mobs catch up. or things like snare/root lasting about 3 ticks before breaking making them essentially worthless. also stuff that will probably be fixed but is annoying to deal with atm such as no reagant vendors or mob drops for spells that require them.

3> none of the staple pvp items/consumeables are in game.

4> low population and the majority of the existing population only log on in groups.

5> the fact that the server is custom and not remotely eq, most folks want to play eq when playing on an eq emulator

6> a decent portion of the servers small population are using at a minimum showeq or whatever the 10 years modern equivalent is.

7> old bugs still persist in terms of circle ghosting, standing with a foot in a puddle of water blocks spells and a few others i noticed and forgot.

8> gay shit probably related to the new client like not being able to refresh your buff stack without it filling up empty spaces forcing you to redo the entire thing every 20 minutes.

notahipster
05-08-2011, 01:24 AM
ill see all you guys in queynos when you decide to roll legit chars.
i think we hits 45 or 50 members today but i could be wrong awaiting census.

notahipster
05-08-2011, 01:26 AM
he beat it 40 times? i want my money back. i just bought a game called Quest i guess. thought this was EVERquest

Mardur
05-08-2011, 01:36 AM
reasons server blows thus far

1> resist system is completely fucked, druid dots resisting multiple times in a row against light blue mobs and even con players. (supposed to be extreme low resistance rate) full resists on nukes occur approximately 10% of the time.
Tarwine admitted that resists aren't even close to perfect and it's a main priority to fix em. However, as a max level monk, while most people are over 20 levels below me, root/snare/mez lands quite a bit @ 60-70 mr. So, middleish resist score, at least 20 level advantage, and spells land on me constantly. Casters just want OP mode usually.

2> many spells removed (at least sow was added after i initially noticed it was gone) or changed, just discovered invis lasts 30 seconds. so you get to aggro the entire zone while looking for a fight and when you find one dirtnap when then mobs catch up. or things like snare/root lasting about 3 ticks before breaking making them essentially worthless. also stuff that will probably be fixed but is annoying to deal with atm such as no reagant vendors or mob drops for spells that require them.
The invis alterations are fine. How about not being a bumbling idiot and walking around mobs if you don't want aggro? The middle of this complaint is back to resists, which was addressed above. There's reagent vendors for gems etc, skeletons drop bone chips, etc... I think you're wrong!

3> none of the staple pvp items/consumeables are in game.
Like... what? Pumice is for sale, and drops from enemy guards. Some other clickies and such are purchasable through pvp points.

4> low population and the majority of the existing population only log on in groups.
It's a brand new pvp server with over 70 unique players. There's 9 zones. Almost everyone is still leveling in the same 3 zones. "People form groups" is not a valid complaint on any EQ pvp server.

5> the fact that the server is custom and not remotely eq, most folks want to play eq when playing on an eq emulator
It's completely EQ, except quests/items/nameds etc are different so it's fresh and gives players a chance to gain advantages by discovering shit for the first time. This is a huge advantage that any classic EQ PVP server can never have.

6> a decent portion of the servers small population are using at a minimum showeq or whatever the 10 years modern equivalent is.
Yeah, whatever, this will happen on any EQ Emu, especially PVP. People are starting to get banned. It's way too easy to cheat on EQ, you will always be playing with and against cheaters. Man up.

7> old bugs still persist in terms of circle ghosting, standing with a foot in a puddle of water blocks spells and a few others i noticed and forgot.
So... do you want EQ mechanics or not? You seem confused.

8> gay shit probably related to the new client like not being able to refresh your buff stack without it filling up empty spaces forcing you to redo the entire thing every 20 minutes.
This is on essentially every EQEmu server. I'm starting to think you don't actually play the game and instead just whine on forums all day.

Mardur
05-08-2011, 01:44 AM
Server has come down to the career virgins staying up all night getting lvl 40 and camping the noobie zones. Great server, tons of skill involved.

If you need to be a career virgin to level on this server, you should give up gaming. I started playing when the server came up, went out for a couple hours to the bar, went to a party afterwards, logged in for a bit more, slept, woke up, and hit 40.

How about you spend the couple hours it takes to level up to kill the level 40s killing your noob friends?

JayDee
05-08-2011, 01:53 AM
Leaderboard will be death of the server

Shit becomes Pointfest. I logged in for 5 min and saw same guy die 3 times in a row to different people for 2 points each. Dumb

naez
05-08-2011, 01:54 AM
Line of sight is messed up through water, at least different from what I distinctly remember on Live. I use to run out in OT levitated over the water and easily cast on the melees who would chase and have to swim for a chance at my target ring.

Resists, also, are ridiculously fucked up, even after tash...: www.tinyurl.com/10lifetaps

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6907/eq000266.jpg

The buff stacking thing is pretty annoying, a bug I noticed on Emu which game mechanic was different on Live. I located where it is controlled by the server but the spell code is so messy + lazy so I've never really attempted to fix it to the correct behavior. I'm sure it wouldn't be terribly hard to do though, but since bluebies don't really care about buff stackin 99% of the time (maybe for certain encounters?) it just has never been patched in the emulator code.

Another annoying stock emu bug is officers can remove the guild leader, which I think fucks everything up and the GM-Impossible has to go in and hand edit the DB tables to restore leadership...

JayDee
05-08-2011, 01:55 AM
Ping was surprisingly good for me, though. Can joust the way it's meant to be unlike p99 where for some reason it sits around 150 or some shit.

Mardur
05-08-2011, 01:56 AM

Shit becomes Pointfest. I logged in for 5 min and saw same guy die 3 times in a row to different people for 2 points each. Dumb

Leaderboard will be the death of a PVP server because it promotes PVP? What?

Also, I did some research: https://twitter.com/#!/search/darwoth

Darwoth died like 4 times and to no one over level 20 or so. He also had his fair share of murdering people on his own team. Lol.

Darwoth
05-08-2011, 02:05 AM
Leaderboard will be the death of a PVP server because it promotes PVP? What?

Also, I did some research: https://twitter.com/#!/search/darwoth

Darwoth died like 4 times and to no one over level 20 or so. He also had his fair share of murdering people on his own team. Lol.

each time i died was to a zerg of at least 3 or assisted by mobs, unfortunately i dont run radar to avoid the ******squads and when mobs snare/root/own me i actually am slowed by their efforts.

alas sucks to be me i guess =(

Darwoth
05-08-2011, 02:08 AM
almost forgot line of sight is fucked as well, casting on someone they run over a hill your spell doesnt go through, even if the torso and up is still visible, lol

notahipster
05-08-2011, 02:08 AM
First Legit Duel Occured at :1:45 EST

Lvl 7 Bard Defeated Lvl 8 Warrior.

More to come !

Caravelle1
05-08-2011, 05:06 AM
I just want to say, I had the funnest PvP experience of my EQ career on this server.
resists are alright, I like they way they work atm. It could just be that magic based nukes are off somehow, because in pvp elemental and poisons seem to function well.

I had probably the funnest fight of my EQ career on this server, and that speaks a lot because in that fight I was killed, and then killed again trying to get my corpse.

Doors
05-08-2011, 05:35 AM
lol cool sig dude. Holla.

naez
05-08-2011, 06:11 AM
It could just be that magic based nukes are off somehow, because in pvp elemental and poisons seem to function well.

its not even worth trying to cast my poison dot (& ppl got like wut, 33 PR?) + not even mana efficient to begin with

even heat blood gets resisted, and I use to kept that 1 memmed at 65+ np... all the necro heats under 60 had like a special pvp mod to land like 75% of the time. Maybe we don't need all that for a level 40 server, but it still should land ezpz with -100 check since any1 with brain will pell anyway

I mean fuck look at the ss above with 10 lifespike resists on a tash mob. It's indefensible. I'm not saying casters need to be godmode but cmon wtf.

unless we want the whole server to be paladins chain casting blind and greater heal, that might be ezier to balance

fail resist system is fail im so raged look how much i type

mycutie
05-08-2011, 04:52 PM
lets do this! we came, we saw, we kicked some ASS!!!

notahipster
05-08-2011, 05:17 PM
http://blackburrow.guildlaunch.com/

Macken
05-08-2011, 05:34 PM

So? Obama a Commie, and you are worried about this?

naez
05-08-2011, 05:58 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/YahooComments/status/12325377365

http://www.davidicke.com/images/stories/May20112/lietestob_dees.jpg

naez
05-08-2011, 06:02 PM
So? Obama a Commie, and you are worried about this?

tge real qestion is.......w*hat do ALL of the 9-11er's BELEIVE??? If BUSH / CHENEY did it......wh*y did OBAMA kill OSAMA and run to Ground Zero?

http://www.davidicke.com/images/stories/May20112/shouldweturnonthelaptops.jpg

Doors
05-08-2011, 07:29 PM
It's a trap

Ruinous
05-09-2011, 07:45 PM
How to win at Altergate:

Play a melee.

Also, PVP leaderboard promotes PVP to a degree, but it also promotes division amongst your own side. Besides, I don't really think a PVP server needs any extra incentive to get people to PVP, do you?

The new content seems decent though, it's a nice change of pace. The server has potential, but it certainly needs more work, especially on casters.

Except gnomes. Fuck those guys.

naez
05-09-2011, 07:50 PM
only fucking faggots play gnomes buncha bluebies gettin mad over pixels bros

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table 'character_' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [1194]

Lol that is not good hope he got some blackup.

Ruinous
05-09-2011, 07:55 PM
See? It's the fucking gnomes, man.

Xareth
05-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Sever has great content and most things seem pretty balanced so far.

I started a mage, thinking that I wouldn't be able to hang as a melee right away, but switched over once I saw what he had modified.

Monks do own though.

Hope my chars are still there, definitely not a good sign.

Ruinous
05-09-2011, 07:57 PM
A caster finally made the leader board and crashed the DB lololol.

Xareth
05-09-2011, 07:58 PM
How long has the server been down for?

Xareth
05-09-2011, 07:59 PM
I'm all about having pvp points, but not a leaderboard...

Ruinous
05-09-2011, 07:59 PM
I was playing about half an hour ago. Must be very recent.

naez
05-09-2011, 08:02 PM
someone was tryna dupe and corrupted the character table server down indef

Rushmore
05-09-2011, 08:02 PM
its not like you can keep killing one dude and get points. It only rewards you for killing people that haven't been killed.

I've killed only 3 people and have more pts than anyone else.

Xareth
05-09-2011, 08:04 PM
someone was tryna dupe and corrupted the character table server down indef

I hope you're lying. Right now I'd rather play AG then regular EQ.

naez
05-09-2011, 08:06 PM
naw jk idk why the db got corrupted or how long it will be down.

Ruinous
05-09-2011, 08:09 PM
wtb REPAIR TABLE 'character';

20pp, pst

Xareth
05-09-2011, 08:10 PM
That's not helping. Someone hit Tarwine up on his cell. Need results.

naez
05-09-2011, 08:11 PM
it really is 'character_', idk maybe they were testing out different schemas for it

tarwines aim is the same as his email

JayDee
05-09-2011, 08:34 PM
Of all the things you could be doing with your life ...

naez
05-09-2011, 08:36 PM
EQB4P

Ruinous
05-09-2011, 08:38 PM
EQB4P

^

Xareth
05-09-2011, 08:40 PM
Have you played yet?

It's seriously impressive. Especially the way everything was thought out, and especially pvp: big zones so there's not as much zone tag, the way damage and spells / abilities are balanced out, the fact that you can hit your own team to prevent oor healing, and the pvp point system is geared towards good pvp gameplay.

It's worth playing if anything is.

Shrubwise
05-09-2011, 08:42 PM
I underestimated the naezling with his review of this server on another forum. It is pretty addictive and the custom dialogue is witty and fun!

Hope it isn't down for too long

Rushmore
05-09-2011, 08:52 PM
Nice Reviews.

The people that haven't played come give it a chance. Its not hard to level up.
If you play Light side I will give you some coin. /tell Cain in game

Ruinous
05-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Nice Reviews.

The people that haven't played come give it a chance. Its not hard to level up.
If you play Light side I will give you some coin. /tell Cain in game

I turned anon on just for you Cain :cool:

Xareth
05-09-2011, 09:08 PM
I turned anon on just for you Cain :cool:

When you said that you made me think the server was up...

Now I hate you.

Tombom
05-09-2011, 09:15 PM
wtb server

Nobb
05-09-2011, 09:24 PM
I have been having a lot of fun kicking around AG as well.

Big bronze still has some kinks to work out of his system, but overall things seem alright. Was grouping with Ruinous for most of the day having a grand ol time kicking in some darkie teeth in Unrest.

WTB server back as well plz.

Werksan
05-09-2011, 09:29 PM
I have been having a lot of fun kicking around AG as well.

Big bronze still has some kinks to work out of his system, but overall things seem alright. Was grouping with Ruinous for most of the day having a grand ol time kicking in some darkie teeth in Unrest.

WTB server back as well plz.

Make sure Ruinous doesn't forget to loot his corpse outside Unrest.. Hai Erage

Slashurr
05-09-2011, 09:31 PM
is server down?

i am drunk

Slashurr
cant find it.
PS - i am revolution, a troll SK on dark team.

Tired of getting ganked...

Tombom
Nuttsbutts dirtnappin lvl 5s all day.

PS miss you unrest light bros, was an xp factory

Slashurr
05-09-2011, 09:32 PM
and PS - yea. that i am not a hipster guy is the most annoying person i have ever seen on this forum.

Tombom
05-09-2011, 09:32 PM
cant find it.
PS - i am revolution, a troll SK on dark team.

Tired of getting ganked...

LOLOL me and big Skweezy shit on you

Tombom
05-09-2011, 09:33 PM
and PS - yea. that i am not a hipster guy is the most annoying person i have ever seen on this forum.

somthing we can agree on

Werksan
05-09-2011, 09:34 PM
Classically classic

Slashurr
05-09-2011, 09:39 PM
oh man. how serendipitous. can't believe you were the one ganking me. man. I was exping solo. you took all my level 15 spell money.

Slashurr
05-09-2011, 09:59 PM
ok wait. is server down? I will go light to be friends with u. rather be a half elf anyways.

Xareth
05-09-2011, 10:05 PM
Once you go light...

Tombom
05-09-2011, 10:08 PM
ok wait. is server down? I will go light to be friends with u. rather be a half elf anyways.

yeah server is still down, lets see where this night of passion takes us

Xareth
05-09-2011, 10:22 PM
Good job? Restart, sir. That'd be a good job.

Ruinous
05-09-2011, 11:00 PM
Make sure Ruinous doesn't forget to loot his corpse outside Unrest.. Hai Erage

Steamrolled by an ogre for the lulz. I think the server was crashing when I LD'd zoning back to OT actually.

Fun times were had by all today. Except for Splitnot. How was that root underwater to get my pal Pain and Suffering in with the assist pal?

Tombom
05-09-2011, 11:12 PM
Steamrolled by an ogre for the lulz. I think the server was crashing when I LD'd zoning back to OT actually.

Fun times were had by all today. Except for Splitnot. How was that root underwater to get my pal Pain and Suffering in with the assist pal?

Ruinous best cleric on the server y'all

Nobb
05-09-2011, 11:18 PM
Nuuuuuuu! Still no server.

Tarwine assassinated, somebody call an ambalance!

(Btw I hate you combo, you and your lvl 40 warrior both)

Xareth
05-09-2011, 11:22 PM
Anybody know Tarwine? Email him Naez!

Cell phone. Carrier pigeon. Somthing must be done!

Tombom
05-09-2011, 11:28 PM
Anybody know Tarwine? Email him Naez!

Cell phone. Carrier pigeon. Somthing must be done!

I'm dieing here, 6 pack is running low, i needed this buzz to grind, wasted

naez
05-09-2011, 11:31 PM
Tarwine idle for 4 hours on aim

Nobb
05-09-2011, 11:32 PM
You would think that Tarwine would notice something was amiss when he stopped getting the "GONGSHOW has slain RANDOM LVL 15" tweets every ten minutes.

Xareth
05-09-2011, 11:33 PM
A tragedy.

Krimsin
05-09-2011, 11:52 PM
any news?

Foxx
05-09-2011, 11:54 PM
RIP ALTERGATE

you were fun yet so fail of a box

rest ez tarwine, bronze pally -- a VALIANT effort

Krimsin
05-09-2011, 11:55 PM
Is dead foxx :( :(

Foxx
05-09-2011, 11:56 PM
knee, i miss u pal... we shall reunite on whatever pvp box is next

Tombom
05-09-2011, 11:56 PM
say it aint sooooo

Krimsin
05-09-2011, 11:57 PM
knee, i miss u pal... we shall reunite on whatever pvp box is next

yep!

is this confirmed dead?

Foxx
05-09-2011, 11:58 PM
confirmed.

bin laden still not confirmed tho -naez

naez
05-09-2011, 11:58 PM
afaik he's been dead for 15+ years idk wut the prez is trollin about ***** got low approval mebe

Xareth
05-10-2011, 12:01 AM
Uhhhhhh

What kind of faggotry is afoot here?

Krimsin
05-10-2011, 12:02 AM
he did start his campaign contribution parade a week before dragging out the ghost of osama.

Tombom
05-10-2011, 12:04 AM
Will Erage slaying Ruinous be the last tweet made by a young blossoming box?

Krimsin
05-10-2011, 12:07 AM
Erage beat the game!

Xareth
05-10-2011, 12:07 AM
Erage beat the game!

How many frogloks does it take??

Tombom
05-10-2011, 12:10 AM
I must become an aviak!

Ruinous
05-10-2011, 12:10 AM
Will Erage slaying Ruinous be the last tweet made by a young blossoming box?

*tear*

I'm proud to be a part of the dying moment of this box's life.

naez
05-10-2011, 12:13 AM
:alert: TARWINE BACK

?: whats the eta on repairing the tables?
?: people are wondering!
gredesh@: did you hax me?
?: no
gredesh@: i dunno, just saw it

Tombom
05-10-2011, 12:15 AM
A NEW HOPE

Xareth
05-10-2011, 12:17 AM
crying helps

naez
05-10-2011, 12:18 AM
he is working on fixing it old up gd

Caravelle1
05-10-2011, 12:18 AM
ALTERGATE UP

Foxx
05-10-2011, 12:20 AM
ALTERGATE UP

trolld

naez
IT WORX!! ITS ALIVE!!!!

Tombom
Praise box jesus

Xareth
05-10-2011, 12:30 AM
1 miracle

Nobb
05-10-2011, 12:32 AM
Erage waiting to SEQ track me down seconds after server restarted.

Caravelle1
05-10-2011, 12:33 AM
wow,
I was in field of bone, on tangrins secret island, and erage comes flying at me in a straight line

Krimsin
05-10-2011, 01:01 AM
down again, any idea?

naez
05-10-2011, 01:01 AM
he broadcasted he was bringing it down no idea the eta tho

Nobb
05-10-2011, 01:08 AM
Yeah, some kinda problem it would seem. All my items poofed on me after I camped some aggro in FV.

/wrists

Xareth
05-10-2011, 01:11 AM
Noob exploting.

That explains it at least

jtaddei
05-10-2011, 01:13 AM
hope it's up soon. I know it's a question better suited for the forum there but what is the dark race equivalent for a bard?

I thought I read a while back that DE's would be able to roll as bards.. or that was another server.

Xareth
05-10-2011, 01:13 AM
Server status pending!!

Xareth
05-10-2011, 01:14 AM
Up

naez
05-10-2011, 01:17 AM
hope it's up soon. I know it's a question better suited for the forum there but what is the dark race equivalent for a bard?

I thought I read a while back that DE's would be able to roll as bards.. or that was another server.

yes DE

jtaddei
05-10-2011, 01:20 AM
yes DE

something is amiss with my client then, wont let me make a DE Bard. Will try to recopy the install files.

Xareth
05-10-2011, 01:21 AM
Naez

Gnome team go

naez
05-10-2011, 01:23 AM
inc

Tombom
05-10-2011, 01:27 AM
something is amiss with my client then, wont let me make a DE Bard. Will try to recopy the install files.

make a war, then you do a quick quest at lvl one, just turning in a note to trainer, and it converts you

jtaddei
05-10-2011, 01:36 AM
had the operation done. Thanks.

Prince
05-10-2011, 02:29 AM
somehow went kos 2 own faction without ever slaying kin. died and got bindcamped by npcs. plugged.

altergate more like alterGAYte get it /???

Amuk
05-10-2011, 02:40 AM
^prettymuch

JayDee
05-10-2011, 02:44 AM
commence operation : Grief Pocahantes (Prince)

naez
05-10-2011, 02:53 AM
xareth i went LD or crashed zone gonna rub one out and hit the hay

Xareth
05-10-2011, 02:59 AM
xareth i went LD or crashed zone gonna rub one out and hit the hay

Werd. Happy redtube.

Secrets
05-10-2011, 08:15 AM
this server is cool

ps i did some code, but a majority of it was tarwine. i did the colored names and stuff, the loot code, and enabled classic brown skeletons. maybe a few tweaks here and there for other things too.

Ripcord
05-10-2011, 09:47 AM
hey pals, you might know me as strider. good team buildin up watch out darkies

naez
05-10-2011, 03:49 PM
Prince was greenie griefing my group with blind and then Area the Kinslayer shows up nukin on him so he runs into the city and guards insta-dies him and he got bind camped by the NPCs and ragequit to play LoL and I joined him and hpt on Shaco but we had to /surrender because even tho i said (read: spammed) 'no fed plx' our team was scrub

Prince
05-10-2011, 04:05 PM
idk y u surrender i think we cuda won tbh

naez
05-10-2011, 04:06 PM
cuz u were drunk off a handle of vodka

we were gettin punked by their Teemo it was going downhill fast br0

Prince
05-10-2011, 04:07 PM
also confirmed never slew own team

Prince
05-10-2011, 04:07 PM
na i wuz so twink u dont even no

ne way u shudnta fed duh

naez
05-10-2011, 04:08 PM
i dint even die once until like right before we surrendered I no fed u no me.

every1 played well but that Kayle guy wut a whiner and Blitzcrank was the fed

Prince
05-10-2011, 04:09 PM
u were like 0-0-1 aka useless

i wuz like 5-2-3 so @ least i did something tbh

naez
05-10-2011, 04:11 PM
i was masta of the pve bro with like 20 turrets destroyed 0 deaths get@me

Prince
05-10-2011, 04:12 PM
after gayme ended other team wuz all like "man whoever played shaco fuQQin sux he never did shit"

naez
05-10-2011, 04:17 PM
n0, u dum as fuk they were like best shaco ever he should be sponsored he the only 1 on your team that dint fed

Ripcord
05-10-2011, 04:23 PM
HoN > LoL

Doors
05-10-2011, 04:35 PM
HoN is shit. A bunch of people that sucked at dota made a game like dota and its terrible. One example: portal key on devourer.

naez
05-10-2011, 04:37 PM
HoN > LoL

http://www.bobpitch.com/anon/her_name_is_rio_aw_jeez_not_this_shit_again2.jpg

Ripcord
05-10-2011, 05:56 PM
HoN is shit. I sucked at dota so when I tried a game like dota of course i thought it was terrible. One example: portal key on devourer.

fixed

Mardur
05-10-2011, 06:04 PM
I just log in and it appears it's getting DDOSed. Lol.

Edit: Nope, LoIO just crashed for the 10000th time.

Doors
05-10-2011, 06:15 PM
fixed

Ya wrong. I still play dota also on dotacash. Don't try and debate with people more intelligent than you bro, shit just ends badly.

Ripcord
05-10-2011, 07:36 PM
wtf people still play dota? guess im not intelligent enough to grasp that

wehrmacht
05-10-2011, 09:35 PM
ALtergate resists feel identical to EQ live to me now after today's patch. At least for the PvE side of things.

Haul
05-10-2011, 10:06 PM
Ya wrong. I still play dota also on dotacash. Don't try and debate with people more intelligent than you bro, shit just ends badly.

Way to give yourself more credit than deserved. Delusional.

Doors
05-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Haul I don't consider people from Ohio actual human beings but since you follow me so faithfully on these forums I will consider you one of my lackeys. Keep up the great work!

naez
05-11-2011, 12:20 AM
?

karakedix1
05-11-2011, 03:04 AM
Waiting for new jobs. come easy. thanks

Krimsin
05-11-2011, 06:36 AM
AG locked. wtf is this shit!?

Dojii
05-11-2011, 03:16 PM
naez are u on this new box lyfe

naez
05-11-2011, 03:22 PM
EH off n on between LoL matches and selling drugs to children. Dont have a high lvl yet tho gnome team assemble

ssolrac's cousin get me leet 17/41 wep

Knuckle
05-11-2011, 05:03 PM
EH off n on between LoL matches and selling drugs to children. Dont have a high lvl yet tho gnome team assemble

ssolrac's cousin get me leet 17/41 wep

u gud or bad team?

naez
05-11-2011, 05:30 PM
great patriots we struggle against the tyranny of evil

naez
05-11-2011, 07:40 PM
get out of here with your paralogistic spam

Haul
05-13-2011, 02:00 AM
Haul I don't consider people from Ohio actual human beings but since you follow me so faithfully on these forums I will consider you one of my lackeys. Keep up the great work!

Once again your delusional bro. Ohio is the 7th most populated/developed state in the country. My highschool had 2,500+ 9th-12th grade. I'm not a hick if thats what your assuming.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_population

JayDee
05-13-2011, 02:22 AM
uza nig

EvilMallet
05-13-2011, 11:49 AM
Once again your delusional bro. Ohio is the 7th most populated/developed state in the country. My highschool had 2,500+ 9th-12th grade. I'm not a hick if thats what your assuming.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_population

That doesn't mean shit, my high school in Alaska had that many people.

Kraz
05-13-2011, 02:25 PM
my high school had a nurse that gave free handjobs at lunch.

Dojii
05-13-2011, 08:25 PM
Lol

Haul
05-14-2011, 12:24 AM
That doesn't mean shit, my high school in Alaska had that many people.

Big deal.

JayDee
05-14-2011, 12:48 AM
uza nig

Haul
05-14-2011, 09:25 PM
uza nig

Says the gay racist.

JayDee
05-14-2011, 09:28 PM
ima nig

bakkily
05-22-2011, 09:45 PM
any of you guys actually play here? thinking of playing here as long as theres a community there

Rickey
05-25-2011, 12:17 AM
I play there everyday now , got tired of p99 (the grind) ...community is pretty low atm being that the server needs some fixes and stuff but the server definitely has some promise if they could get a few more developers or work more on it.

Play Alter Gate, we need more ppl look for Lady or Devil over there.

Zylah
05-25-2011, 05:28 PM
Server Sucks!

Jify
05-25-2011, 07:24 PM
Has potential, but ya.. needs some work and more people!

bakkily
05-26-2011, 07:42 PM
p99 is up?