PDA

View Full Version : How to decrease iniquity in our civilization.

magnetaress
06-05-2020, 10:55 AM
My suggestions:

Break up monopolies.
Protect individuals and small business from a litigious international environment.
Do not allow interstate commerce and national, international businesses to provide local services. Example, no "ma bell" every city or municipal subdivision has it's own ISP and cellular providers.
Break up real estate.
Enable individuals and poor people to own private land.
Remove state interference in domestic and family matters. If someone on private land gets shot or dies within the family, it's not the states business.
Let people die from disease.
Any large national sized corporations that exist should be held accountable for their pollution, sourcing, and production practices.
Decrease military spending and fund local city, state, and private police forces.

That is just the tip of the iceberg and the exact opposite of what's been happening just so u know.

Snortles Chortles
06-05-2020, 11:19 AM
https://i.imgur.com/SHdpXB8.jpg

magnetaress
06-05-2020, 11:22 AM
@snortles give the thread a chance b4 u attempt dance therpay ok.

Snortles Chortles
06-05-2020, 11:26 AM
https://i.imgur.com/3QxYxwU.gif

Skarne
06-05-2020, 11:32 AM
Haha I rarely agree with Mr Chortles here, it’s refreshing to finally see eye to eye on at least one issue.

Sibelia1
06-05-2020, 04:51 PM
Glad to see all the folks worried about racism gathered up to call a pretty person disheveled

I won't be changing any of my (winning) opinions based on this lemme tell ya

Snortles Chortles
06-05-2020, 05:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qwkKM1h.png

magnetaress
06-05-2020, 05:12 PM
I'm still waiting for some viable alternatives to my ideas.

Sibelia1
06-05-2020, 05:14 PM
I'm still waiting for some viable alternatives to my ideas.

u could like, get the po-lice to stop messing with black peepole. i think thats like the main thing rightnow..

Nocht
06-05-2020, 05:40 PM
I think we should employ one of George Carlin's ideas and turn golf clubs into low income housing.

magnetaress
06-05-2020, 05:44 PM
I think we should employ one of George Carlin's ideas and turn golf clubs into low income housing.

I wonder if Trump plays Wii golf? That'd be awesome to randomly match up with him and go for a few rounds on Wii.

Sibelia1
06-05-2020, 05:50 PM
i'm tollally going to pogram a golf type game once i get this dev kit and make u connect to it through some janky stock netcode i didnt code myself then declare myself a genius

Bigsham
06-06-2020, 06:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/SHdpXB8.jpg

This

Bigsham
06-06-2020, 06:55 PM
u could like, get the po-lice to stop messing with black peepole. i think thats like the main thing rightnow..

All this will make police mess with black people 10x more you do realize that right?

Sibelia1
06-06-2020, 06:56 PM
All this will make police mess with black people 10x more you do realize that right?

i was being humorous im actually sorta right wing not like the other girls

Bigsham
06-06-2020, 07:15 PM
You arent a girl sorry if you are confused

magnetaress
06-06-2020, 09:59 PM
So far you've parroted the obvious but I still don't see any alternative final solutions.

Sibelia1
06-06-2020, 10:01 PM
UBI obviously

magnetaress
06-06-2020, 10:20 PM
UBI obviously

Are u really seriously serious tho?

I'm all for giving upstanding, polite, citizens, who don't do drugs, make their beds, and don't smoke (same as drugs). Help their elderly parents. Are civil. Civic. Neuter and fix strays. Dress neatly. Brush their teeth. And eat healthy. Aka not obese. A bit of an allowance.

Let me tell you though, I don't know anyone who comes remotely close to that bare minimum of humane standards and decency.

You can't give animals money and expect them to do good with it.

It's just going to go to drugs and hookers, pizza, beer, and insulin. Maybe that's what needs to happen. Maybe the cartels can start fixing things if they turn a profit again. Y'know put in some more sidewalks and a wheelchair accessible bike lane. I doubt it.

Snortles Chortles
06-06-2020, 10:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/8kInbPO.jpg

Woke Locc
06-06-2020, 11:14 PM
I'm all for giving upstanding, polite, citizens, who make their beds.

Military got you deep baby

https://youtu.be/29jbvpHG4UQ

magnetaress
06-06-2020, 11:18 PM
Military got you deep baby

https://youtu.be/29jbvpHG4UQ

You can sleep when you're dead. Not in your bed. Said no one ever.

Sibelia1
06-06-2020, 11:37 PM
Are u really seriously serious tho?

I'm all for giving upstanding, polite, citizens, who don't do drugs, make their beds, and don't smoke (same as drugs). Help their elderly parents. Are civil. Civic. Neuter and fix strays. Dress neatly. Brush their teeth. And eat healthy. Aka not obese. A bit of an allowance.

Let me tell you though, I don't know anyone who comes remotely close to that bare minimum of humane standards and decency.

You can't give animals money and expect them to do good with it.

It's just going to go to drugs and hookers, pizza, beer, and insulin. Maybe that's what needs to happen. Maybe the cartels can start fixing things if they turn a profit again. Y'know put in some more sidewalks and a wheelchair accessible bike lane. I doubt it.

there's no argument there babe, just hatred. anyway, giving out cash for bums to piss away means they might at least get around to washing themselves. costs very little. huge QoL boost. it also amounts to a HUGE patronizing of the arts.

magnetaress
06-07-2020, 10:45 AM
there's no argument there babe, just hatred. anyway, giving out cash for bums to piss away means they might at least get around to washing themselves. costs very little. huge QoL boost. it also amounts to a HUGE patronizing of the arts.

The people I know who would be getting UBI have no clue what art is. Or how to create it. :cool: :rolleyes: :(

Like I am not 1000% opposed to UBI. But that still won't house and feed tent city or make it easy to punish sickos who really shouldn't be enabled in any way.

Topgunben
06-07-2020, 02:18 PM
My suggestions:

Break up monopolies.
Protect individuals and small business from a litigious international environment.
Do not allow interstate commerce and national, international businesses to provide local services. Example, no "ma bell" every city or municipal subdivision has it's own ISP and cellular providers.
Break up real estate.
Enable individuals and poor people to own private land.
Remove state interference in domestic and family matters. If someone on private land gets shot or dies within the family, it's not the states business.
Let people die from disease.
Any large national sized corporations that exist should be held accountable for their pollution, sourcing, and production practices.
Decrease military spending and fund local city, state, and private police forces.

That is just the tip of the iceberg and the exact opposite of what's been happening just so u know.

Go to church and read the scriptures and follow its teachings.