Bigsham
06-03-2020, 05:07 PM
how do you even do that?

Sibelia1
06-03-2020, 06:22 PM
I do not normally post from my cellular phone because I am not a f*****

magnetaress
06-04-2020, 10:10 AM
@the person who originally asked about lgbtq representation in games, i think its silly for games to force it

it looks bad

games that are oppressive towards and dismisive towards lgbtq minorities do more to bring awareness than those that arent. it's not good that in modern EQ and wow u can just pay to change the sex of your character and name, there should be a long petition process involved where you have to explain to the developers why they should go into your character file and make the tweak themselves, after gruelingly passing through layers of csr and level 1 help desks forwarding your messages to those with the access and technicall know how to get at something burried deep within the code, it should be an afterthought and progrmatically hard to change a characters sex

in otherwords i'm fine if dwarves hate gays but love bearded females and i could care less if a developer doesn't want to allow same sex marriages in the code, i think that harrasing developers over their personal choices, experiences, and expectations is dumb, and that those developers that chose to make token trannies in baldurs gate to represent 1 idea they had are fine. If that is how much effort they want to expend on it.

Sibelia1
06-04-2020, 08:58 PM
Brad wants me to get gay married ingame. sorry not sorry