PDA

View Full Version : Coronavirus was killed by George Floyd

Topgunben
05-31-2020, 08:47 PM
It's interesting how the masses can go from one emotion fueled overreaction to another.

Baler
05-31-2020, 09:34 PM
There is already a riot (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=360147)thread and a covid (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348923)thread. What made you think we needed this thread.

Topgunben
05-31-2020, 11:14 PM
There is already a riot (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=360147)thread and a covid (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348923)thread. What made you think we needed this thread.

6337 posts and you still think you’re worth listening to?

Snortles Chortles
05-31-2020, 11:15 PM
how dare you make a thread

Trexller
06-01-2020, 03:56 AM
This only proves that Covid-19 was never the imminent death threat that the MSM preached and prophetized.

Were Covid-19 a real, major public health emergency, Then every public official (left or right) would be locking down the movements of their citizens.

They would all be changing stay-at-home orders to Shelter In Place orders.

The word "lockdown" has been thrown around loosely, however no such orders have been given.

Coronavirus was killed by George Floyd (RIP)

Jimjam
06-01-2020, 04:51 AM
I love cross overs!

Coming up to 40k deaths in the UK, might seem grimdark but ‘only’ about 1 in 2000 recorded cases thus far have lead to death. The NHS was close to being overwhelmed, so it is a good job our lockdown wasn’t any later than it was, but it’s being eased a little now, while trying to keep R* to 1 so the active number of cases remains stable and treatable.

*R means the rate of transmission, so a R of 1 would mean each person with Corona passes it on to one other person, so the number of active cases doesn’t increase.

The easing of restrictions predates George Floyd’s death her, so I suggest you have causality reversed. People were already less scared of corona, which is why an incident like GF had become more likely to happen again.

What I will say is GF is dominating the internet zeitgeist currently, displacing corona.

The riots are certainly a convenient vehicle to create antipathy towards the lower classes and rally the calls to send them back to work without a care for the risks.

Tethler
06-01-2020, 05:38 AM
This only proves that Covid-19 was never the imminent death threat that the MSM preached and prophetized.

Were Covid-19 a real, major public health emergency, Then every public official (left or right) would be locking down the movements of their citizens.

They would all be changing stay-at-home orders to Shelter In Place orders.

The word "lockdown" has been thrown around loosely, however no such orders have been given.

Coronavirus was killed by George Floyd (RIP)

Yeah man, 100,000 deaths in the US is insignificant amirite? Definitely not a "real" public health emergency. :rolleyes:

solleks
06-01-2020, 08:32 AM
Biiiiiig shrugs.... Next?

Topgunben
06-01-2020, 10:27 AM
Yeah man, 100,000 deaths in the US is insignificant amirite? Definitely not a "real" public health emergency. :rolleyes:

Overcounting is real and will continue to be so as long as hospitals get $13,000 for every Covid patient admitted and $39,000 for every Covid patient thrown on a ventilator. 42% of deaths are from nursing homes - a place where people literally go to die. All things considered, I’d say the flu is more dangerous than covid.

The media has thrown the masses into hysterics over covid, and is doing so with George Floyd. The media profits off sensationally bad news, the worse they can make something sound, the better. To counter this, you have prominent blacks like Killer Mike in Atlanta calling for CNN to give people hope instead of desperation.

aspomwell
06-01-2020, 03:53 PM

Population 330,000,000, deaths 100,000 (I'll give you that number despite overcounting).

That's 1 death per 3300 people. For that we've shutdown the economy.

If you want to scare me with a virus then show me a scary virus. This ain't it. And the next time, when a scary one does show up, all the villagers will remember when the government cried wolf...

Tiax
06-02-2020, 06:31 AM
And if one of those people was you, or your wife or child?

Tiax
06-02-2020, 06:33 AM
Not to mention the number of deaths is inversely proportional to the severity of the lockdown which is a fact that seems to whooshed right over your heads

Tiax
06-02-2020, 06:34 AM
You’re all a bunch of dumb assholes

Jimjam
06-02-2020, 06:48 AM
Not to mention the number of deaths is inversely proportional to the severity of the lockdown which is a fact that seems to whooshed right over your heads

"We took all these measures to reduce the number of people that died, but seeing as not that many people died clearly the measures were not that necessary". :rolleyes:

Jimjam
06-02-2020, 07:09 AM
So these areas with Protestors and Riots... did they already manage to lockdown away Corona, or were they just never affected by it?

There doesn’t seem to be great hygiene going on and it seems like a recipe for a disaster down the line for all involved. Are that many involved in these gatherings or is it a case of the media exaggerating how popular they are?

solleks
06-02-2020, 07:47 AM
Wasnt ever real

Jimjam
06-02-2020, 08:43 AM
Wasnt ever real

Agree, odds on we're in a simulation.

magnetaress
06-02-2020, 09:50 AM

You don't know me well. Do you?

magnetaress
06-02-2020, 09:53 AM
Also Karana virus was a regular ass flu, but a fake scare + a few extra elderly pnumonias that we would have had anyway from shitty hospitals, + it probably triggered this violence by infesting peoples brains with toxic levels of viral poop. So IMO all a plot by a hyper-governmental agency to get rid of everyone I don't like, which is basically myself and the class of people I live with (poors).

We should just create simulators and plug people in off the streets to 'fight the alien menace', they die in real life if they fail the simulations. The simulation should be extra hard. I have no plans to succeed, i'll be the 1st to train the largest human raid force I can find with as many alien mobs as possible.

magnetaress
06-02-2020, 09:59 AM

I think you are a self righteous hypocritical ignorant piece of shit. I don't even feel like arguing this point with you.

Seek Christ.

Jimjam
06-02-2020, 10:48 AM
Also Karana virus was a regular ass flu, but a fake scare + a few extra elderly pnumonias that we would have had anyway from shitty hospitals, + it probably triggered this violence by infesting peoples brains with toxic levels of viral poop. So IMO all a plot by a hyper-governmental agency to get rid of everyone I don't like, which is basically myself and the class of people I live with (poors).

We should just create simulators and plug people in off the streets to 'fight the alien menace', they die in real life if they fail the simulations. The simulation should be extra hard. I have no plans to succeed, i'll be the 1st to train the largest human raid force I can find with as many alien mobs as possible.

Stop spreading fake news. Corona is a cold.

Topgunben
06-02-2020, 01:16 PM

That would suck but doesnt change the fact that life has to go on. I don't want my family to die in a car crash, or by the flu, or by cancer - if they did, should I blame myself for it?

Frive2376
06-03-2020, 12:19 AM
Currently, the top issue for the whole world in general and for each country and individuals in particular, the prevention of rotating epidemics must be on the top priority. Because of the plague you have seen hundreds of thousands of people have died of covid19. Be a responsible person to yourself and the whole society. Maybe you feel boring life when isolated from society but I will give some suggestions to help you relax during isolation. And here are some suggestions
kizil com (http://kizi1com.com/)
fvir (http://fvir.net/)
y8 y8 (http://y8-y8.us/)

Visual
06-03-2020, 04:43 AM
RIP George Foreman

Woke Locc
06-04-2020, 11:00 AM
I love cross overs!

George Floyd tested positive for coronavirus (https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/04/health/george-floyd-coronavirus-autopsy/index.html)

magnetaress
06-04-2020, 11:02 AM
George Floyd tested positive for coronavirus (https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/04/health/george-floyd-coronavirus-autopsy/index.html)

That article was as shill piece to point out that black people who are disproportionately poor for whatever reason are more likely to die from 'pandemics'. cuz the system aint fair. (their words not mine).

BlackBellamy
06-04-2020, 11:05 AM
RIP George Foreman

Stop freaking me out man!

https://imgur.com/U03yilA.jpg

Woke Locc
06-04-2020, 11:37 AM
That article was as shill piece to point out that black people who are disproportionately poor for whatever reason are more likely to die from 'pandemics'. cuz the system aint fair. (their words not mine).

Where does it say that?

magnetaress
06-04-2020, 12:00 PM
Where does it say that?

like everywhere, don't get smart with me

Woke Locc
06-04-2020, 12:15 PM
like everywhere, don't get smart with me

Pardon me but I would like to have a civil conversation about your statement.

Where does it say that?

Jimjam
06-04-2020, 01:36 PM

So the Corona's report can have that filed under cause of death... Thread title just got inverted! Seriously though, in many places officials will put all conditions the deceased suffered from under that field. Stretching here, but perhaps the virus actually did put strain on his cardiovascular system, which was the unfortunate tipping point between life and death for George?

Lets just hope those misguided officers of the law aren't infected after this non-social distancing they assumed with poor Mr Floyd.

magnetaress
06-04-2020, 02:27 PM
Pardon me but I would like to have a civil conversation about your statement.

Where does it say that?

All over the article.

I guess he wasn't even shot... first time I bothered to look... no gun death, he died in a fair fist fight against the law. Don't fist fight the law guys it never works out. Especially when there's lots. And you yourself are not jet li in top physical form. From my very privileged perspective this whole mess is turning out to be sillyier and sillyier..

Topgunben
06-04-2020, 10:24 PM
Bottom line is that Coronavirus isn’t even being talked about much anymore - only in the context of the riots currently going on.

It’s like someone else said, we either find out in 2 weeks that this China Virus is a load of crap, or lots of rioters are coming down hard with it.

Kich867
06-04-2020, 10:35 PM
Bottom line is that Coronavirus isn’t even being talked about much anymore - only in the context of the riots currently going on.

It’s like someone else said, we either find out in 2 weeks that this China Virus is a load of crap, or lots of rioters are coming down hard with it.

Why would you find out in 2 weeks if its a load of crap? It's not a ghost, it's a real thing. By now a shit ton of people have been infected / recovered, a shit ton of people died, and hopefully given the infection rate it'll die down.

Although apparently Texas and a couple other states are hitting +50% spikes in infection rates. So we'll see.

The whole thing has been pretty shitty for me. My mom is immunocompromised, haven't been able to see her in months. If I want to visit her I'd have to straight up quarantine with no outside exposure for weeks to be safe and I can't actually do that. People can talk about it being not a big deal all they want, I'm not even fuckin remotely risking my mom's life over it.

Topgunben
06-04-2020, 10:45 PM
Why would you find out in 2 weeks if its a load of crap? It's not a ghost, it's a real thing. By now a shit ton of people have been infected / recovered, a shit ton of people died, and hopefully given the infection rate it'll die down.

Although apparently Texas and a couple other states are hitting +50% spikes in infection rates. So we'll see.

The whole thing has been pretty shitty for me. My mom is immunocompromised, haven't been able to see her in months. If I want to visit her I'd have to straight up quarantine with no outside exposure for weeks to be safe and I can't actually do that. People can talk about it being not a big deal all they want, I'm not even fuckin remotely risking my mom's life over it.

The same could be said about the flu. Your mom isn’t going to be able to outrun this, neither is my mom who is just recovering from cancer. The virus will eventually spread to everyone if it’s as infectious as the doomsdayers think it is. The scientific community has been pretty clear that the whole reason for the quarantine was to flatten the curve, not to eliminate the virus altogether.

As long as we have a government that’s willing to pay $13,000 for every Coronavirus patient admitted and $39,000 for throwing them on a ventilator, we aren’t going to see a slow down of new cases. That’s big money, even for a hospital.

Kich867
06-04-2020, 10:46 PM
The same could be said about the flu.

It really can't =/

Topgunben
06-04-2020, 10:48 PM
It really can't =/

It really can. The flu kills at a similar rate as covid. Remember, according to top officials, if you die with Coronavirus, you died because of it. The same can not be said of the flu.

Kich867
06-04-2020, 10:52 PM
It really can. The flu kills at a similar rate as covid. Remember, according to top officials, if you die with Coronavirus, you died because of it. The same can not be said of the flu.

The flu doesn't travel with you quietly, coronavirus has currently killed 110,000 people in the US and lets just assume some portion of that is true the flu kills approximately 36,000 a year and that's only using models on a stronger variant of the flu than is typical. Corona has been active for about 6 months in the US. I'd estimate we're close to 200k by end of year. It's worse.

Furthermore the vast majority of people with the flu don't report it and don't end up hospitalized. So even the estimated mortality rate of the flu is lower because people typically recover from home and don't report it.

It's extremely apparent when you have the flu.

I'm not arguing with you, I'm fundamentally not risking any percentage over some stupid macho pride. It's my mother.

Woke Locc
06-04-2020, 10:54 PM

Mortality or morbidity I think.

Maybe a buff young nurse will come and correct me HARD :)

Topgunben
06-04-2020, 10:58 PM
The flu doesn't travel with you quietly, coronavirus has currently killed 110,000 people in the US and lets just assume some portion of that is true the flu kills approximately 36,000 a year and that's only using models on a stronger variant of the flu than is typical. Corona has been active for about 6 months in the US. I'd estimate we're close to 200k by end of year. It's worse.

Furthermore the vast majority of people with the flu don't report it and don't end up hospitalized. So even the estimated mortality rate of the flu is lower because people typically recover from home and don't report it.

It's extremely apparent when you have the flu.

I'm not arguing with you, I'm fundamentally not risking any percentage over some stupid macho pride. It's my mother.

Well fine. Don’t go see your mom. You didn’t need a government mandated shut down to convince you of that.

Quarantine the sick, but businesses as usual otherwise.

Patriam1066
06-05-2020, 12:05 AM
Mortality or morbidity I think.

Maybe a buff young nurse will come and correct me HARD :)

Where u at Mead, the bat signal is up

Sibelia1
06-05-2020, 04:57 PM
mead said im smart like 4 times but nobody axes me still