PDA

View Full Version : Looks like that leak at epic games was right again, and borderlands 2 is now on tap

DMN
05-30-2020, 04:03 AM
I've enjoyed all the borderlands games quite a bit. A very rare combination of a fun shooter with strong RPG elements, along with a quirky crew of characters and settings.

You get the handsome collection which is basically all the various expansions/bonus scenarios the game has ever introduced, and all the characters unlocked.

They are also throwing in the pre-sequel, which is actually the third game in the series. It's my least favorite of the three, not only mechanically but also the story and various SJW stuff occasionally hamfisted into a game that has no business trafficking in that garbage. Nonetheless, it's still a good game.

Cecily
05-30-2020, 07:08 AM
Need more conservative propaganda videogames. I love playing the bad guy.

DMN
05-30-2020, 07:20 AM
Need more conservative propaganda videogames. I love playing the bad guy.

You need more anything to give your pathetic existence any meaning.

Baler
05-30-2020, 07:28 AM
already have both on steam. They're not bad.

DMN
05-30-2020, 08:03 AM
That was kinda weak. You want a do over?

Says the dude who steps up like a grade schooler.

Cecily
05-30-2020, 08:10 AM
I'm ok with you feeling like you won if you want. I think everyone should win something at least once in their life.

DMN
05-30-2020, 08:24 AM
I'm ok with you feeling like you won if you want. I think everyone should win something at least once in their life.

Keep the faith, hombre. Every dog has his day.

Bigsham
05-30-2020, 05:33 PM
No pictures, not worth clicking thread

Baler
05-31-2020, 10:09 AM
https://i.imgur.com/7mmnKyC.jpg

Cecily
05-31-2020, 03:08 PM
I installed the epic games launcher because I couldn't find any reason online not to, but immediately after it launched I read about the company having multiple data breaches and heavy ties to China. So instead of playing Borderlands 2, I uninstalled the program and deleted my Epic Games account. I can't say for sure my computer won't be used in a future distributed denial of service attack against the United States Government, but I can say I had a good a time learning more about espionage.

Bigsham
05-31-2020, 06:09 PM
post pics of gameplay

DMN
05-31-2020, 06:17 PM
post pics of gameplay

2020 and youtube still confuses you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWEAvxwCqKw

Daloon
05-31-2020, 06:19 PM
the graphic style of borderlands is a major turn off, pastel cartoon blurriness wtf. I added it to my library and will try it out later.

Mblake81
05-31-2020, 06:25 PM
Played both. I found a site that gave out key codes you use in game to get the really nice weapons out of loot chests. Has that mobile addiction quality.

Run and jump around. Shoot some stuff, magic numbers fly from their head showing you the damage you did. The bigger and better the weapon, the more awesome the numbers.

This was right about the time I was coming to grips with multiplatform as a standard.

Pass.

Cecily
05-31-2020, 11:43 PM
the graphic style of borderlands is a major turn off, pastel cartoon blurriness wtf. I added it to my library and will try it out later.

The art style was like all... of the appeal of Borderlands for me. I cannot stand FPS games.

Cen
06-01-2020, 12:43 AM
I installed the epic games launcher because I couldn't find any reason online not to, but immediately after it launched I read about the company having multiple data breaches and heavy ties to China. So instead of playing Borderlands 2, I uninstalled the program and deleted my Epic Games account. I can't say for sure my computer won't be used in a future distributed denial of service attack against the United States Government, but I can say I had a good a time learning more about espionage.

Have you been to the spy museum in DC? It's a pretty cool place to learn about espionage, except its pretty damn depressing. Basically it starts you thinking its going to be the secret world and men in black and then you realize that being a spy is like 90% planning to kill yourself when you fuck up ;p and everything is a device for doing so.

Cecily
06-01-2020, 01:42 AM
Yes I have! I went a few years ago with my niece, my sister, and my grandparents I don't like. It was pretty lame, but my niece convinced my grandparents to buy me this cool keychain that had my name on it in vanishing letters which I threw away the next day.

being a spy is like 90% planning to kill yourself when you fuck up ;p

I feel like I'd be a great spy.

DMN
06-02-2020, 11:21 AM
Yes I have! I went a few years ago with my niece, my sister, and my grandparents I don't like. It was pretty lame, but my niece convinced my grandparents to buy me this cool keychain that had my name on it in vanishing letters which I threw away the next day.

I feel like I'd be a great spy.

Why did you take out the ricin bit? Hrmmmmmmm. Maybe you really did do something awful to ol' grampy.

Bigsham
06-02-2020, 12:08 PM
2020 and youtube still confuses you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWEAvxwCqKw

holy crap what a stupid looking waste of time who would play this?

probably someone with no money in the bank

DMN
06-02-2020, 12:23 PM
holy crap what a stupid looking waste of time who would play this?

probably someone with no money in the bank

Don't be mad your gubment paid for potato can't play a 10 year old game.

Cecily
06-02-2020, 06:43 PM
Why did you take out the ricin bit? Hrmmmmmmm. Maybe you really did do something awful to ol' grampy.

I fucking wish. He, drunk, woke me up once punching me at this black powder shooting competition in Indiana. That was... 23 years ago. 10/10 would still ricin.