PDA

View Full Version : Aradune Pre-Stream

Secrets
05-24-2020, 09:38 PM
So I'll be doing an Aradune pre-stream with Mafakka's guild, <Pals> tomorrow at 10pm EST. We're gonna doing a level 1 PvP shit show on a TBD F2P server, in the Qeynos Arena, plus a Q&A session with Mafakka + maybe a few other special guests, going to try and get some high profile invites sent out for the Q&A from eqlive folks (ie; Zaide, Mabbu, Sieger, etc) and some high profile emu folks (Burt, Jeremy, Rogean, Nilbog, Haynar, Torven, Akkadius, Abacab, whomever wants to join really) - I won't be drinking myself but you can if you want.

You will be able to tune in on https://twitch.tv/secretspast - the Q&A meeting room will be moderated by @Mafakka and we'll try and keep the chat free of stuff that could get my channel ToS'd - please be respectful if you wish to participate in the Q&A. The stream will begin about 30 minutes prior to the Q&A (9:30pm EST) to give everyone time to get in.

After the hour-long event, we'll be doing some TAKProject (https://takproject.net/) after-hours streaming to show Darkpaw that there's a market for PoP-locked EverQuest if it was actually done right and looked and felt like EverQuest in 2002.

Aradune launches on May 27th, 2020. I personally won't be playing hardcore on Aradune and likely won't be joining any raiding or major guilds. We are remaining guild-neutral on the stream meaning that if <Thats Eq Baby> or other guild names want to show up and talk, we are giving them a platform.

Let's make this server a blast, and a celebration of the work that Smedley, Butler, and McQuaid have put a large chunk into their life making and promoting for us all. Feel free to join me and let's talk some EQ!

bubur
05-25-2020, 04:34 AM
wut server

Secrets
05-25-2020, 02:21 PM
wut server

Aradune. The new EQ Live TLP.

Bigsham
05-25-2020, 07:57 PM
Cringe

Secrets
05-25-2020, 07:59 PM
Cringe

very

which is why you should tune in

Bigsham
05-25-2020, 08:01 PM
As tempted as i am to watch a career unemployed play a video game i will have to force myself to pass

but best of luck with eq server #2231

Mead
05-25-2020, 08:54 PM
I might actually fuck around on this server

Baler
05-25-2020, 09:31 PM
I like TAKP, it's where I go when I want luclin.

Sibelia1
05-26-2020, 12:21 AM
I might actually fuck around on this server

ill be there :o hope u are also

takp is the best.