PDA

View Full Version : Log in, into two different servers at the same time possible?

pivo
05-21-2020, 11:01 AM
With two different computers. Sometimes you have lots of waiting time on one server, (waiting on boat and then travel with the boat) and it would be useful, to be able to play on one server while waiting on another server. Is this possible?

Here https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359488 I just read:

If you have three loginserver accounts (that's legal to do) you can play on all three servers simultaneously.

Is this the only way? Problem is, i don't have two login accounts. If i would create another login account for say Blue server, can I move existing toon on current account (on Blue) to another login account?

If not, is there any other way? What are my options?

loramin
05-21-2020, 11:07 AM
You can login to two servers from the same login account (the accounts are independent of servers). It's 100% ok to have just one account and use it to play separate characters on Blue, Red, and Green all at once ... though I wouldn't recommend it :)

But also login accounts are free, so if you did need multiple it'd be no big deal.

P.S. But you can't move toons between accounts, so think carefully about which account you want your character on IF you plan to have 9+ characters on a server.

pivo
05-21-2020, 11:19 AM
You can login to two servers from the same login account (the accounts are independent of servers). It's 100% ok to have just one account and use it to play separate characters on Blue, Red, and Green all at once ... though I wouldn't recommend it :)

Oh, so I can do this, great! When there are some longer camping sessions (spent yesterday 6 hours camping Schralock packs (or whatewer their name is) I could use that waiting time to play with another toon on another server. Great! Now suddenly camping doesn't sound so boring any more lol I was not going to go back soon, with another toon, now I will ;)

Mblake81
05-21-2020, 11:27 AM
With two different computers. Sometimes you have lots of waiting time on one server, (waiting on boat and then travel with the boat)

read a book, as the sights and sounds no longer hold sway.

goldlush
05-21-2020, 02:07 PM
If it's for the sake of having multiple characters linked to one "grand account" go here: https://www.project1999.com/account/?LS

Otherwise, you can play, Red Green and Blue all at the same time using the same accounts if you want.