PDA

View Full Version : On a scale of 1-10 how much brain damage do you feel you have?

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 11:11 AM

solleks
05-20-2020, 11:32 AM
In the past i wondered if i missed something obvious that everyone else saw but i think it's the other way around, so yes autism

loramin
05-20-2020, 12:09 PM
Definitely lots: started smoking pot in college and haven't stopped since.

But it's hard to quantify it down to an exact number, and you failed at the basic rules of creating a poll here (no 9/11 option) ... so I didn't answer :p

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 12:15 PM
https://i.imgur.com/XRs8qA0.gif

Bigsham
05-20-2020, 02:15 PM
As someone who hates your guts, i dont think you have any.

You are just confused due to low hormone levels which are required to be healthy both physically and mentally.

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 03:15 PM
As someone who hates your guts, i dont think you have any.

You are just confused due to low hormone levels which are required to be healthy both physically and mentally.

some of us fail real bad at controlling our hormones no matter how hard we try

and thats ok :p :o ;) :)

tsuchang
05-20-2020, 05:09 PM
Well now, If you are like me, and I know I am, this is an easy problem to solve.
If you can walk backward up a ladder with a paint can in one hand and and the brush and a hotdog in the other then you have to score in the top 10 area. However if you can't walk up a ladder backward at all then you are in the top 90s. If you can't do the ladder with a can of paint you are in the 80s etc. You see how it goes? easy.
Now, to get into the 50s group you have a lot of trouble stretching the ladder out once you get it standing up against the house. 30s can't carry the ladder with the correct end facing the house. 10s can't get the ladder out of the garage.
I'm going to show that I don't even meet the basic objectives of this very scientific poll and post this even tho I'm starting to feel the burn in my face from embarrassment for having typed this crap.

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 05:19 PM
Well now, If you are like me, and I know I am, this is an easy problem to solve.
If you can walk backward up a ladder with a paint can in one hand and and the brush and a hotdog in the other then you have to score in the top 10 area. However if you can't walk up a ladder backward at all then you are in the top 90s. If you can't do the ladder with a can of paint you are in the 80s etc. You see how it goes? easy.
Now, to get into the 50s group you have a lot of trouble stretching the ladder out once you get it standing up against the house. 30s can't carry the ladder with the correct end facing the house. 10s can't get the ladder out of the garage.
I'm going to show that I don't even meet the basic objectives of this very scientific poll and post this even tho I'm starting to feel the burn in my face from embarrassment for having typed this crap.

this post made me want to have a hotdog on a bun in each hand musterd on one, ketchup in the other, i would eat them both at the top of the latter, but feel very anxious coming back down, i wouldn't be able to go up backwards

Bisonzabi
05-27-2020, 08:47 PM
It varies, definitely a 10 when I come here.

TheSurgeon
05-27-2020, 09:01 PM
If you're going to troll you should at least have a hint of wit. Sad.

Cecily
05-27-2020, 10:39 PM
Creativity is highly associated with mental illness. Which is another way to say that your typical, well-adjusted drone isn't well equipped to find novel ways to interact with their reality.

Sibelia1
05-27-2020, 11:33 PM
musicians are total self-objectifying power bottoms

Vaarsuvius
05-28-2020, 03:56 AM
We're obviously perfectly sane, myself and the 4 or 5 other guys in my head, why would you ask that question :) ?

Bardp1999
05-28-2020, 05:22 AM
voted 4

tsuchang
05-28-2020, 04:38 PM
If you're going to troll you should at least have a hint of wit. Sad.

Yes, you should.

magnetaress
05-28-2020, 04:47 PM
been having bouts of maniacle laughter today. my sedatives aren't doing shit

Canelek
05-28-2020, 06:04 PM
I suppose if you enjoy inviting abuse it would be more of a neurosis thing as opposed to physical damage, although the two can certainly be linked.

Cecily
05-28-2020, 06:25 PM
Mean words on the internet is hardly abuse for us at this point.

Canelek
05-28-2020, 06:40 PM
Mean words aside, just having so many backwards folks spewing hate talk has got to be depressing at the very least. Does she seek out the hateful responses by way of trolling, or reinforcing a deep-seated need to be abused via internet?

I imagine both scenarios can be true as well. Not judging, by any means. We all have our own issues after all...

Cecily
05-28-2020, 06:59 PM
Interaction is interaction. Conflict is good for getting the dopamine going and that makes it addictive.

Canelek
05-28-2020, 07:21 PM
Fair enough!

Swish
05-28-2020, 07:37 PM
Great thread, I felt like I went from 4 to 5 in this thread.

magnetaress
05-28-2020, 08:55 PM
Mean words on the internet is hardly abuse for us at this point.
Yes
Mean words aside, just having so many backwards folks spewing hate talk has got to be depressing at the very least. Does she seek out the hateful responses by way of trolling, or reinforcing a deep-seated need to be abused via internet?

I imagine both scenarios can be true as well. Not judging, by any means. We all have our own issues after all...
No
Interaction is interaction. Conflict is good for getting the dopamine going and that makes it addictive.
Yes, I am not addicted. I can stop whenever I like. I am the monster here.
Great thread, I felt like I went from 4 to 5 in this thread.
This thread is pretty supportive imo.

To those of you wondering. There's definitely some deeply abnormal cognitive process that separates me from the nimps. NPCs and Simps.

My feelings are unhurt. And I sought out this attention. I am unlike the others. Cecily, etc.. Though I adore them. At least that's what I am telling myself in this instant.

This thread was indeed meant for us to share and gauge our deficits and handicaps openly. It's turned out quite well.

TheSurgeon
05-28-2020, 08:58 PM
Yes, you should.

And did you find that rebuttal clever?

BlackBellamy
05-28-2020, 10:00 PM

Especially when it's utterly consequence-free. It's like shooting bald eagles prior to 1940.

tsuchang
05-28-2020, 11:22 PM
And did you find that rebuttal clever?

Gosh no. Did you?

magnetaress
05-29-2020, 08:10 AM
Gay

Cen
06-01-2020, 01:07 AM
I don't have any brain damage nor do I do anything strange. Allow me to provide you with honest proof. The following is a video of me shaving my face and head while nude in the shower. Nothing unusual happens in it.

https://youtu.be/bK4u8klp4rU

My brain is all good here.

Cecily
06-01-2020, 01:52 AM
I don't have any brain damage nor do I do anything strange. Allow me to provide you with honest proof. The following is a video of me shaving my face and head while nude in the shower. Nothing unusual happens in it.

https://youtu.be/bK4u8klp4rU

My brain is all good here.

Watched the whole thing. I think you did a great job. My favorite part was when the audio went from clipper buzzing to the screams of the damned around 3:20.

Cen
06-01-2020, 02:00 AM
Watched the whole thing. I think you did a great job. My favorite part was when the audio went from clipper buzzing to the screams of the damned around 3:20.

I just cut the part where I turned the shower on :D

sacman08
06-01-2020, 02:59 AM
Until you swim away through a toilet or see babies crawling on the ceiling... you're fine.