PDA

View Full Version : Half the population!

Tenderizer
05-19-2020, 09:36 PM
if the world didn't do anything to curb the spread or covid outside of a normal flu wanring would half the population die...

you guys are the experts and I need to know, im scared.

fuckshit22
05-19-2020, 09:58 PM
i recommend a pack of cigarettes a day, and changing your blood to type O. these choices have made me immune to sars-cov-2.

Tenderizer
05-19-2020, 10:00 PM
Blood Transfusion from a young person, got it. anything else? im really concerned about that half the worlds population could be wiped out if we didnt do any quaratine.

Snortles Chortles
05-19-2020, 10:07 PM
https://i.imgur.com/i5utxxO.png

Woke Locc
05-19-2020, 10:15 PM
Don't worry dumdum it's fine

Tenderizer
05-19-2020, 10:17 PM
Weak, I was expecting more. On a serious note, half the population!

Tenderizer
05-20-2020, 05:07 AM
It really is a shame that the death toll isn't half. One can only dream of half, could always do with less people.

Phaezed-Reality
05-20-2020, 06:53 AM
I smoke a pack a day and work in a medical distribution hub. Shits a hoax. Gl hf hope ur not 98 with cancer

kjs86z
05-20-2020, 07:46 AM
this one was just a test

next one will be the real deal

acquire land now with a good fresh water supply and stock up on guns / ammo / seeds

madgarin
05-20-2020, 08:07 AM
Thanos approves.

BlackBellamy
05-20-2020, 10:29 AM
Competing Coronavirus thread detected! Initiate TRLL Strike System:

https://imgur.com/GZvjCWq.gif

What the hell is wrong with Amazon? An Opening Jew? What is that, some kind of clamp that doesn't work on Saturdays? Does it come with a Shabbas Goy to work it for you?

https://imgur.com/cfnsb5G.jpg

Direct hit! Echo reports she's breaking up!

https://imgur.com/n3QQOKF.gif

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 11:04 AM
no and u would ironically still be able to find prostitutes and consumer goods

move thread to resolved ---

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 11:05 AM
https://imgur.com/GZvjCWq.gif

this is what happens when u use cat brains or mri scans of my brains to virtualize ur AI target detection and tracking solutions

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 11:07 AM
also when u have billions of dollars of old unused rocketry and ammunition laying around evertyhing looks like a pirate frigate tou

*adjusts sliders to 100% nuclear sub production*

BlackBellamy
05-20-2020, 11:21 AM
Have some courtesy. No one wants to read more than one line of text per post.

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 11:30 AM
Have some courtesy. No one wants to read more than one line of text per post.

I feel u there tbh. Each line of text should encapsulate a whole thought. Simplicity is the best.

Tenderizer
05-20-2020, 12:11 PM
I don't wear a mask when I go out, I shook a guys hand yesterday. I listened to some women day half the world would of died if gooberment didn't do anything.

I can't go out or do anything of value without thugs in uniform shutting down everything.

Honestly I'm so fed up with humans and their petty issues and brainwashed public I just wish they would kill half you fucking retards.

Tenderizer
05-20-2020, 12:21 PM
Local Police department wouldn't shut a business so the governor gets federal employed thugs to shut em down. .....

Just imagine if they said "uh no" as well. This silly system only works if people let it.

Let's hope people don't follow these masters into the ground.

Snortles Chortles
05-20-2020, 12:22 PM
uh no

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 12:27 PM
yeah, this finally convinced me guys

i'm like the worst possible combination of politics and spirituality and queer culture all rolled into one authoritarian package but this post definately was the straw that broke this camels rainbowskittlecoated back and i am now a firm believer in

FREEDOM

https://i.imgur.com/y00l01s.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/WLKS6Fc.gif

solleks
05-20-2020, 12:37 PM
*****s ain't shit but a ho and a trick - jew

Tenderizer
05-20-2020, 01:18 PM
QLife, liberry and the pursuit of happiness. Everyone has a right to work, especially in a world that revolves around money to live. No government should have a right to force people closed in a so called "free" economy. Especially with such a joke of a virus.

Covid was blown out of proportion. Should we of quarantined for bird flu, swine flu... or covid-flu? Virus was already circulating before it was known to exist. That's right, you don't know about a virus before it exists.

Keep drinking the cool aid, I'm sure you'd assault someone because they choose not to wear a mask. We have ss soldiers over here!

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 01:24 PM
QLife, liberry and the pursuit of happiness. Everyone has a right to work, especially in a world that revolves around money to live. No government should have a right to force people closed in a so called "free" economy. Especially with such a joke of a virus.

Covid was blown out of proportion. Should we of quarantined for bird flu, swine flu... or covid-flu? Virus was already circulating before it was known to exist. That's right, you don't know about a virus before it exists.

Keep drinking the cool aid, I'm sure you'd assault someone because they choose not to wear a mask. We have ss soldiers over here!

My work is still waiting to be legalized in this country so, uhm, let me get back to u on this, i totally agree tho. :o

well it is 'legal-ish' for a certain class of individuals, which worked out good for me so far, i can't actually complain

Tenderizer
05-20-2020, 01:32 PM
Why was this post moved anyways?

Most of you don't have enough balls to stand up anyways and just suckle the dinks that provide.
Too scared to say who you are, spread your shit, blah blah, make no mistake there are a lot of drones around these forums.

It is nice to identify you, even if I could care less

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 01:36 PM
Why was this post moved anyways?

Most of you don't have enough balls to stand up anyways and just suckle the dinks that provide.
Too scared to say who you are, spread your shit, blah blah, make no mistake there are a lot of drones around these forums.

It is nice to identify you, even if I could care less

yikes delete thread and this poster ^^ I feel super threatened

https://i.imgur.com/tPbL1gX.gif

Woke Locc
05-20-2020, 01:42 PM
Just imagine if they said "uh no" as well. This silly system only works if people let it.

That's called anarchism

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 01:45 PM
That's called anarchism

u realize? he is mad i served the empire and he didnt...

sorry not sorry i splained https://i.imgur.com/btP2z0x.gif

Tenderizer
05-20-2020, 01:49 PM
Anarchy? Rather support a platform type prison, no?

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 01:55 PM

the fact that you are ignoring reality is glaringly obvious, also *prisons* are functionally amazing little asylums unto themselves right now for people who don't want to be in this country

https://i.imgur.com/MrsrbJj.gif

Tenderizer
05-20-2020, 02:09 PM
Ignoring reality? Enlighten me oh great one. Choosing to take my own life into my hands based on my observations, research and opinion is great. I have no fear of this virus, thats reality.

One things for certain, I hope your service to the empire was legendary so you can brag and demean others. Because quit frankly as a human "I'm better" :-)

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 02:12 PM
Ignoring reality? Enlighten me oh great one. Choosing to take my own life into my hands based on my observations, research and opinion is great. I have no fear of this virus, thats reality.

Well I wasn't, it's hard to understand what Woke Locc wants sometimes, he was probably not criticizing ur desire but ur methodology and the results it would create.

If it makes u feel any better I still agree with u about freedom :D

the bonus take on this is, I had a lot of fun finding those gifs, good smiles this morning, now i am going to go back to being depressed and psychotic else were

good luck and god bless

Bigsham
05-20-2020, 02:14 PM
Sorry to break it to you they said opening up all the states didnt lead to a massive surge in infections like they predicted BECAUSE WE WERE ALREADY EXPOSED BEFORE THE QUARANTINE

That means it was pointless

Tenderizer
05-20-2020, 02:22 PM
Sorry to break it to you they said opening up all the states didnt lead to a massive surge in infections like they predicted BECAUSE WE WERE ALREADY EXPOSED BEFORE THE QUARANTINE

That means it was pointless

Ma *****, you get it! My whole house got sicker than we have ever been, got over it and 2 weeks later "covid".

Bigsham
05-20-2020, 02:51 PM
i still have symptoms after 6 weeks, im not saying its a joke, im just saying there is no drug or vaccine that will save anyone other then HERD IMMUNITY

Get healthy nerds, sooner you get sooner you can get to work nasdaq at 9300 right meow

Woke Locc
05-20-2020, 02:53 PM

What's that supposed to mean?

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 02:54 PM
i still have symptoms after 6 weeks, im not saying its a joke, im just saying there is no drug or vaccine that will save anyone other then HERD IMMUNITY

Get healthy nerds, sooner you get sooner you can get to work nasdaq at 9300 right meow

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^https://i.imgur.com/WCNaNMG.png^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you don't understand what I mean, I am agreeing with u, a lot. Lol.

*Big hugs*

Tenderizer
05-20-2020, 04:13 PM

herd immunity wouldn't mean anything if a virus had a 99% mortality rate and was airborn. You think toilet paper is bad now? people wouldnt leave the house and would either starve to death or get shot for wandering around outside in public.

Tenderizer
05-20-2020, 04:16 PM
anaaaannndnd im spent. good fishing session, peace

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 04:17 PM
i can last at least 40 days without leaving the house

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 04:18 PM
probably a lot longer off the corpses of my relatives and the canned beans i have stasshed but i do not want them to go and ferment soon so i let them eat food

Gwaihir
05-20-2020, 07:12 PM

Shhhh you're not supposed to talk about the opportunity for making money with the covetous commie nerds.
Gub'ment gave them 1200$ in free money when the market was down 30%. They'd already have doubled up on that if they invested in TQQQ, SOXL, or TECL by now, with another double-up coming in the next 2 months, but they bought a new i-phone instead so they can post it on FB along with their dancing tiktok video.

Dumbass poors, gon' be dumbass poors no matter how what advice you give em.

They love you better when you just take advantage of them and exploit their stupidity while disingenuously allying yourself with them, anyhow.

Why do you think "woke" culture is primarily perpetuated by the wealthy?

Hope you liquidated position in after-hours tonight; tomorrow should be a red dildo day, with a nice opportunity for re-entry about an hour before the market closes, with a nice surge again on Friday.

Baler
05-20-2020, 07:53 PM
if an impoverished country didn't get wiped out by covid...

---

Another thread about covid outside the covid topic.

Roll the red carpet for mods why dont you.

solleks
05-20-2020, 08:23 PM
I'm interested in forms of anarchy

solleks
05-20-2020, 08:52 PM
The government is like world of warcraft or everquest 2. You keep asking the people what they want and u end up with shit sandwich with diarrhea and turd filling, piss mayo and spit mustard. Cause the people are gone

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 09:00 PM
Man I don't know how the government did it but they made these new tums taste like blueberry pancakes slathered in mint toothpaste.

I am very un fucking un believably un happy.

solleks
05-20-2020, 09:02 PM
Fuck tums

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 09:27 PM
My stomach feels a little better actually though even though it got fluoridated with weird sparkly blue#2

But yeah fuck em. I would rather eat chalky dirt.

Woke Locc
05-20-2020, 09:37 PM
Roll the red carpet for mods why dont you.

https://i.imgur.com/6mikVz9_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Jibartik
05-20-2020, 10:13 PM
My favorite thing about people who stocked up on TP is listening to them say the dumb shit that OP is saying.

Gwaihir
05-21-2020, 12:19 AM
Trump dropped that bag on a n***a. Gots me a new iphone (but im still a no class, no cash, bagwhore)

Yeah, son!!! (Be like me)

Bigsham
05-21-2020, 12:29 PM
Lol, love the people that would rather have a thousand dollar phone then a thousand in the bank

hope you starve

magnetaress
05-21-2020, 12:37 PM
Lol, love the people that would rather have a thousand dollar phone then a thousand in the bank

hope you starve

Most of these people have 3 thousand dollar phones.

Snortles Chortles
05-21-2020, 02:42 PM
https://i.imgur.com/DQj5Lhj.png

magnetaress
05-21-2020, 02:46 PM
this was the culimination of years of recruitng, prepping on live tlps, gym workouts, keto diets, and poweraids. and twitch streaming 'contention' and breeding the hardest core gamers the planet has ever seen and then attempting to 'dominate' the 'hippest retro project on the internet' by a bunch of memelord millennials that can't even rp elfs

p99 is a museum, it should be a museum, it should be horrible

but what happened is the equivalent of a bunch of 1st year paleantology majors raiding the smythsonian

Kaveh
05-23-2020, 11:07 AM

hope you starve

They won’t, we bail them out. We also bail out the airline industry, which is infuriating. WTB birth licensing

Kaveh
05-23-2020, 11:08 AM
Why doesn’t America invest in a high speed railway powered by renewables? Seems like a permanent supply of stable jobs and a good investment. I see you Seth Moulton

magnetaress
05-23-2020, 11:15 AM
I was thinking about this earlier Kaveh.

The big problem is some people raise their kids to expect a free ticket and good services. They don't raise their kids to expect to build the roads.

We have a national tribe right now, we raise kids to think theyr American, christian, from a good town, bleblbahblbah, go to colledge, an American one, blebhalbhah, get a good o'l American job at Mc'Donalds, u kow..

but the big failure is this

we don't teach survival

we don't reward aggression and pure bloodlust - I was locked into a tiny little empty cold ceramic tiled room for being a true to my warrior spirit. Bred for one purpose and one purpose only, to soak in the blood of the enemies of the state. Because everyone was a god damned hippie in 1981.

we don't teach kids to pick a corporate tribe and leave a pile of bodies behind them until they reach the top of that tribe

and we are illegalizing anything that gives lil'warriors any respit. pretty soon we're going to be shoving our best and brightest into tin cans and lobotomizing them for drone parts

and tbh all i really want is a fur coat and high heels and a proud male to protect me :D

so don't listen to me i'm a very low quality early cpu model, low memory """" Robot """ word < I don't want to engage in 50 posts of explaining why its OK to call people Rs, again,

Also, Trump is well put together

democracy delenda est

magnetaress
05-23-2020, 11:21 AM
Why doesn’t America invest in a high speed railway powered by renewables? Seems like a permanent supply of stable jobs and a good investment. I see you Seth Moulton

because dude the trans people are oppressed mang and animals aren't getting adopted out of the rainfurrests

I think that would be a great move

--------------

also it practically doesnt matter the actual project as long as the workers get paid enough to eat something and get fired for not showing up for work

I hear Elon Musk has some gr8 ideas.

Woke Locc
05-23-2020, 11:24 AM

Freedom. Rail isn't competitive in a free market. You have to defend it with state violence and we're really not set up for that domestically.

High speed rail+renewables sounds like FM.

solleks
05-23-2020, 11:38 AM
Everyone shoyld have a 50 cal on their vehicle , demo all highways offroad only, harvest more oil

Mblake81
05-23-2020, 12:24 PM

Shes got 7 million miles on her. (https://youtu.be/WfGS3-E5e-E?t=134)

magnetaress
05-23-2020, 01:32 PM
Everyone shoyld have a 50 cal on their vehicle , demo all highways offroad only, harvest more oil

multiple

imo we bringing freedom to all the wrong places of the world

https://i.imgur.com/fJjTPeq.gif

fuckin creepy how scrubbed the net is of the fun we get to have on this planet

can you imagine something like this on a space based platform being fed hot rocks from a Musk roid being broken up in orbit ? XD

https://i.imgur.com/NA1cmLX.jpg

Kaveh
05-23-2020, 02:23 PM
Freedom. Rail isn't competitive in a free market. You have to defend it with state violence and we're really not set up for that domestically.

High speed rail+renewables sounds like FM.

Our “free market” keeps bailing out the airline industry every ten years, which also is destroying the environment. High speed rail makes more sense long term. Especially in densely populated areas of the east and west coast, the cities of Texas, etc

Eventually link all that shit up. Fuck the airlines

Kaveh
05-23-2020, 02:24 PM

I bought my son a mossberg pump when my grandson was born. He’s the liberal of the family, so I’m hoping he understood the lesson. That we kill in the name of our blood, Qassem style

magnetaress
05-23-2020, 02:30 PM
I want solar powered blimps of death keeping the poor people oppressed in style while I sip wine otw to my meetings in my towers.

https://i.imgur.com/4vnznZ3.jpg

Sibelia1
05-23-2020, 02:40 PM
multiple

imo we bringing freedom to all the wrong places of the world

https://i.imgur.com/fJjTPeq.gif

fuckin creepy how scrubbed the net is of the fun we get to have on this planet

can you imagine something like this on a space based platform being fed hot rocks from a Musk roid being broken up in orbit ? XD

https://i.imgur.com/NA1cmLX.jpg

we should replace all human recreation w such joyful pursuits, all popular music with you know what, and all women folk with hardened hell-borne neo nazi competition pistoleer ladies.

Woke Locc
05-23-2020, 02:56 PM
Our “free market” keeps bailing out the airline industry every ten years, which also is destroying the environment. High speed rail makes more sense long term. Especially in densely populated areas of the east and west coast, the cities of Texas, etc

Eventually link all that shit up. Fuck the airlines

Airlines good because private plane purchases maintain our industrial capacity in the unfortunate case we need to delenda est some fools.

Kaveh
05-23-2020, 03:05 PM
Boeing purchased the licensing for the F-15. Then they made a plane that crashes itself. Lockheed is in the lead for the 6th gen fighter

And GE is going bankrupt despite building many, if not all of the turbines for commercial and military jets (rolls Royce builds most of the remainder). Time to stop letting the tail wag the dog. Time to approach efficiency as did Augustus

Woke Locc
05-23-2020, 03:12 PM
Boeing purchased the licensing for the F-15. Then they made a plane that crashes itself. Lockheed is in the lead for the 6th gen fighter

And GE is going bankrupt despite building many, if not all of the turbines for commercial and military jets (rolls Royce builds most of the remainder). Time to stop letting the tail wag the dog. Time to approach efficiency as did Augustus

Would puh-lease stop undermining the hegemon?:confused:

More flies with honey etc :)

Kaveh
05-23-2020, 03:21 PM
The hegemon either expands (Greenland) to fund its imperialism, or it starts looking for a new way. Anyway, the Marshall plan probably did more for our objectives than any amount of bombing. But you did mention more flies with honey.

Sibelia1
05-23-2020, 04:03 PM
The hegemon either expands (Greenland) to fund its imperialism, or it starts looking for a new way. Anyway, the Marshall plan probably did more for our objectives than any amount of bombing. But you did mention more flies with honey.
not who he meant

Woke Locc
05-23-2020, 05:07 PM
not who he meant

I'd like to know too

Hope it sounded cool :p