PDA

View Full Version : 50 yo New/Old(15 years ago) mostly solo player looking for a guild

Engraverwilliam
05-18-2020, 12:30 AM
I am mostly solo due to unpredictable play-times.
I do like having a community to ask newbie questions and go on the occasional adventure. I play a WE druid mostly. Sometime, if I keep on trucking, I may also role up a cleric too...

Post your speals...

aspomwell
05-18-2020, 04:49 PM
I play mostly solo (look at my character selection in my sig) and I joined Castle back when I was level 8. I was basically looking for what you described, just some people to bounce ideas off of or ask questions. I've really enjoyed my time with them and have actually become an officer recently.

Send me a tell in game if you want to give us a try for a couple days, I'll likely be on either Zipps or Slyng. Just a couple basic questions to ask that are simply "I promise to follow the server rules and not be a dick".

We partner with Lighthouse to do some weekly raids, although I haven't done that myself so if that's your thing then it's available as well.

edit: I usually play from 8-10pm pst but may log on earlier, if you don't see me just do a /who all castle and ask any of them if an officer is available!

loramin
05-18-2020, 04:58 PM
http://wiki.project1999.com/Blue%20Guilds