PDA

View Full Version : Iksar Outcast in Cabilis sewers

King Joey
05-17-2020, 02:43 AM
Have they changed those sewers? I tried to jump out just like everything says it should work (even put the "Max Frame Rate" slider in Options right at 30-35, pointed right at the North wall, looked straight up, and went forward; hour after hour and no luck :(). Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks!

elwing
05-17-2020, 06:46 AM
No problem with my human without sow/jboot at 200,can't get out with my iksar at 100,it's a swim skill thing, through before the fps adjustment it was much easier...

Bbeta
05-17-2020, 12:26 PM
they nerfed frame rate to lock at 60 disabling the max frame rate slider bar. so like elwing said the only way outta there is with good swim skill.

i haven't done it in forever but the one thing i can confirm is the slide bar does not function.

loramin
05-17-2020, 12:59 PM
If you're truly stuck you can always /petition.

jolanar
05-17-2020, 01:25 PM
If you're truly stuck you can always /petition.

Hes not stuck he is just cheesing a faulty p99 mechanic that allows you to jump higher than normal in order to save a few minutes walking around to the other side of the sewers.

jbel123
05-18-2020, 05:13 AM
i did it ~4 weeks ago on my level 1 iksar. look straight up, and then use F9 to get another view as you're bouncing up. right at the top of the bounce, turn a bit. took me a couple of minutes to get the timing right, but after that I could get it in 4-5 bounces pretty steadily.

remember to be in the middle of the wall that you're facing.