PDA

View Full Version : Veeshan's Fury

Rais
05-05-2011, 04:43 PM
Looking for a guild who won't waste time on 3-4 hour Fear and Hate raids? Looking for a guild who puts the guild first, and not bloat someone's EC mule? Want to experience raids with a purpose? We offer a casual raiding guild. We know Real Life comes first, and don't look down on people because of it.

This is our Vision. Quick raids that maximize the time everyone puts in. Looking for a group? We put our members first. Want to poopsock? Sorry we won't be doing that. Yet if there is a target up, and a raid is called, we all go as a team. Faster everyone moves, faster we finish and can regroup and exp it up.

We are new and growing our legs. The level of our members ranges from 55-60. Plenty of time and key classes to group up and get stuff done. We have a little ways to go to achieve our end goal of End Game encounters in Kunark. We just need the right people, with motivation.

We are opening our doors to all classes,yes rangers you can breath a sigh of relief.

Wizards, Clerics, Rogues, Bards, Druids at level 45+ are welcome. All other classes we require you to be of level 50+.

Please Vist our new Website and feel free to talk to any of our officers at any time. Thank you

http://p99veeshansfury.guildportal.com/

Bisch/Truegem: Guild Leader
Bigazz: Officer
Maultriss: Officer
Caseytatum: Officer
Speedling: Officer
Aurelia: Officer
Altrum: Officer

Speedling
05-06-2011, 06:44 PM
Recruitment

Veeshan`s Fury is always willing to accept new members to our family and ranks. While we believe there are many good people
who would fit right in, we can't let just anyone into our ranks without first getting to know them.

All individuals who wish to apply to Veeshan`s Fury, must submit an application. There will be a window of review, where
the individual will not only be interviewed by a recruitment officer, but is also encouraged to meet and mingle with
our current members. Upon the application, being reviewed and accepted, the individual will be allowed to app.

Currently, our application process is two weeks, with the discretion of members and officers to extend the application,
should any concerns arise. Assuming the applicant completes their application period with little to no issues, they
will be accepted into the guild. Upon becoming a full member of the guild, the individual will be given full member
rights, access to the forums, and will be allowed to tag their alternate characters within the guild.

*Disclaimer: At any time the application can change without notice, current applications that are active during the change
will not be affected.

Bump!

Rais
05-08-2011, 09:12 AM
Have the website up and running. Sorry for the delay. Family and work can be a real pain!

Alarti0001
05-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Hi Bisch !

Rais
05-08-2011, 06:56 PM
Hi sir!

Speedling
05-11-2011, 12:39 PM
Bump !

Rais
05-12-2011, 01:22 PM
Much love Dear Leader!

Kingofqueens123
05-12-2011, 01:36 PM
The Veeshans Fury from Bristlebane?

Rais
05-12-2011, 02:29 PM
No, I played on Veeshan. I had no idea, till I got many a messages asking the same question.

Speedling
05-18-2011, 07:12 PM
Bumpp =)

JenJen
05-20-2011, 01:12 PM
hello my pretties :D

Rais
05-20-2011, 03:42 PM
Well hi there!

Looking forward to inviting apps on some group exp/gearing up in the planes this weekend. Be sure to send anyone in the guild a tell!

Daldolma
05-23-2011, 10:50 PM
Bump cuz Altrum is straight gangsta.

JenJen
05-25-2011, 01:39 PM
Bump because Bisch made me