PDA

View Full Version : Official Jogging Thread

indiscriminate_hater
05-12-2020, 01:20 PM
Hey guys, I'm a big jogging fan. How often do you go jogging? How far do you go? What sort of apparel do you wear? Are there any other related activities you do while jogging (gotta be efficient with our time ha ha).

Baler
05-12-2020, 01:29 PM
every other day, I have a few routes through my local town. I also have some trails in the woods. Also have a tredmill for the winter seasons. I started doing it actively last year.
5 or 10 miles almost exactly based on a couple routes and depending how im feeling.
No specific jogging clothing, Tshirt & shorts when the weather is allowing. Some running shoes with third-party insoles.

I also enjoy cycling and weight lifting :)

strongNpretty
05-12-2020, 02:28 PM
I jog :)

-I weight lift mostly
-I do jog once a week- Intervals. Outside.
-Compression leggings are mandatory for any workout I do.
-And I rock any shorts that are made of sweatpants material.. Sweat shorts? And they gotta go to the knees man!! To the knees!!!
-I also dislike long sleeves.
-And 9/10 im sporting nike slides at the gym. With socks.

Cecily
05-12-2020, 03:52 PM
I'm starting to. The weather warmed up here in MD and snapped back to 30s for awhile. My body is done with cold weather, so I've been hiding from it for a few weeks. Trying to get myself doing a 2 mile run/walk 2 or 3x a week to build up stamina. Hoping to be able to run it by this summer.

Kich867
05-12-2020, 04:03 PM
Couple times a day, from the desk to the bathroom, or the bed to the bathroom, or the desk to the kitchen when I realize I missed the oven alarm and my food is burning, or the rice is boiling and I forgot to move it to simmer.

Usually jeans and a button up with socks on.

Once in awhile I spice it up because the cat tries to run between my legs and kill me so I get some lunges in the routine.

Been steadily gaining weight for the past 6 months, don't think its working.

Izmael
05-12-2020, 04:12 PM
I loathe running because it's so incredibly boring. Most of the cardio I get is from heavy bag work which is the exact opposite of boring IMO and doesn't ruin your knees.

Every once in a while though, I spend a few days away from the city in an old, very remote country house we have in the middle of nowhere. It's kind of a retreat for me, where I do manual things most of the day, think about stuff, and usually smoke some pot (almost never do it otherwise).

Then, when I'm pretty high and it's like 11pm I often go for a jog on the small country roads between the wheat / corn fields, wild rabbits running about and whatnot. That's the only time I enjoy running.

strongNpretty
05-12-2020, 04:44 PM
I loathe running because it's so incredibly boring. Most of the cardio I get is from heavy bag work which is the exact opposite of boring IMO and doesn't ruin your knees.

Every once in a while though, I spend a few days away from the city in an old, very remote country house we have in the middle of nowhere. It's kind of a retreat for me, where I do manual things most of the day, think about stuff, and usually smoke some pot (almost never do it otherwise).

Then, when I'm pretty high and it's like 11pm I often go for a jog on the small country roads between the wheat / corn fields, wild rabbits running about and whatnot. That's the only time I enjoy running.

Hahaha agreed.. Usually i take a little puff before i do my jog day as well.. Can sometimes make the job harder and sweatier than it needs to be, but its more enjoyable, and at some point you kinda just slip into cruise control mode and tune out the jog..

magnetaress
05-12-2020, 04:45 PM
sprint > jogging, but jogging is good every once in awhile

DMN
05-12-2020, 04:47 PM
I like going for a nice jog before and after burglarizing places. And I especially like a warm up jog down the wrong side of the street before I try to bum rush someone with a gun who caught my thieving ass.

strongNpretty
05-12-2020, 04:52 PM
I like going for a nice jog before and after burglarizing places. And I especially like a warm up jog down the wrong side of the street before I try to bum rush someone with a gun who caught my thieving ass.

Hahaha, improve burglaries by +5 if you consume a preworkout beforehand :)

Megalodon
05-12-2020, 05:55 PM

- Start a thread so your buddy can post some racist shit? no ban, high five.
- Question staff in anyway? banned for life.

/no idea how p99 server forums have developed the reputation they currently have.

magnetaress
05-12-2020, 05:56 PM
lot of people who play this game and possibly administrate it need support grps but don't take my word for it, i heard that from someone else

Halox
05-12-2020, 06:01 PM

What was racist? You're the one jumping to conclusions.

indiscriminate_hater
05-12-2020, 06:09 PM

/no idea how p99 server forums have developed the reputation they currently have.

Way to jump to conclusions - I know what it must look like but this was supposed to be an innocent thread about jogging. Can't a guy make a post about his hobby without being immediately attacked? Pretty messed up to assume that just because the forums have a bad reputation TBH

Woke Locc
05-12-2020, 06:24 PM
Oh I get it now. Jerks

Swish
05-12-2020, 06:27 PM
https://i.imgur.com/k5BzLHu.jpg

DMN
05-12-2020, 06:36 PM

This a mothballed horza account? I've only sniffed one pussy here this stank.

solleks
05-12-2020, 06:37 PM
Since when in mugging people racist meaningless word

Sibelia1
05-12-2020, 07:19 PM
Oh I get it now. Jerks

yeah. :(

unfortunately, I saw video that looked a lot like maud casing houses. I guess we can at least take heart in that these killings really aren't an utterly random racial violence.

Nevertheless, this is a political thread in particularly poor taste. RIP to the lost soul.

sacman08
05-12-2020, 07:23 PM
I don't jog anymore, it trashes the knees. I'll hike, bike or use an elliptical machine to be aerobic. I use weighs and body weight exercises to build muscle. Good for you though!

DMN
05-12-2020, 07:35 PM
I used to be joggers like you...

Bigsham
05-12-2020, 07:55 PM
Hahaha, improve burglaries by +5 if you consume a preworkout beforehand :)

in the gainz thread that bald guy i forget his name recommended kage which gave me a headache, what other ones are good?

im currently using muscle milk before workouts

Bigsham
05-12-2020, 07:58 PM
Also i found jogging is good if you have LOTS of energy, if you do cardio daily you wont have the energy to jog or it will burn you out faster.

My current workout
Walk 30 mins Cycle 1.5 Hours walk 30 mins get home, 3 sets 12 reps either bench, military press or curls.

Shower

Smoke bowl

Ejaculate

Success

EDIT : 6 days per week, 5 if i am working ALOT but very rare to take 2 rest days per week. When i was on keto was only able to do it 4-5 days when i was full carb including sweets managed to do 30 days in a row

Lune
05-12-2020, 08:03 PM
I don't jog anymore, it trashes the knees. I'll hike, bike or use an elliptical machine to be aerobic. I use weighs and body weight exercises to build muscle. Good for you though!

Jogging doesn't trash the knees per se. The only thing worse for your joints than jogging is sitting around all day. Knee OA is orders of magnitude more common in sedentary people than avid runners.

What trashes your knees is a combination of sedentary life interspersed with jogging/running. If you ramp up very slowly and keep your intensity reasonable your knees will be fine.

Sibelia1
05-12-2020, 09:29 PM
Jogging doesn't trash the knees per se. The only thing worse for your joints than jogging is sitting around all day. Knee OA is orders of magnitude more common in sedentary people than avid runners.

What trashes your knees is a combination of sedentary life interspersed with jogging/running. If you ramp up very slowly and keep your intensity reasonable your knees will be fine.

i have to move my legs alot to use the PC. maybe you hu-mons could learn from me :p

magnetaress
05-12-2020, 09:57 PM
Yeah I f u aren't super fat and dumb and land on ur toes, forefoot ur knees will outlast ur lungs, back, heart, liver, kidneys, and for sure ur brain and ovaries

galach
05-12-2020, 10:18 PM
Already know I am going to wake up with 100+ controversial/racist posts with this one.