PDA

View Full Version : So I have a pretty newbie question

King Joey
05-12-2020, 02:31 AM
I accidentally (with feline assistance) minimized my inventory window. Now I can't figure out any way to undo it. Can anyone help me? And, secondarily, if you can't undo it why do they have that option in the first place?

Thanks in advance!

BlackBellamy
05-12-2020, 10:25 AM
Almost all the windows can be opened and closed via hotkeys for convenience. Open the Options screen and see which hotkeys are assigned to which windows.

loramin
05-12-2020, 10:50 AM
Also, if a window isn't closed, it's just moved off screen or something, you can reload your UI (/load) to fix it (don't check the "keep everything in the same place" checkbox when you do).

King Joey
05-12-2020, 10:55 AM
I can toggle to the window, and it is on screen, but instead of the full window it just shows the minimized icon on the screen. But trying to click on it or select it does nothing, so I can't get my inventory window to reappear functionally. I press "i" and the little minimized window appears, and I press "i" again and it disappears. I'll try reloading the ui (forgot about that process) and see if that helps. Thanks!

Kich867
05-12-2020, 11:41 AM
I can toggle to the window, and it is on screen, but instead of the full window it just shows the minimized icon on the screen. But trying to click on it or select it does nothing, so I can't get my inventory window to reappear functionally. I press "i" and the little minimized window appears, and I press "i" again and it disappears. I'll try reloading the ui (forgot about that process) and see if that helps. Thanks!

Try double clicking it while its minimized, or try slowly hovering to the sides--the minimize and the close buttons only appear when you get near them.

loramin
05-12-2020, 12:11 PM
You should also be able to right-click on the window's bar and choose Window > Minimize.

Baler
05-12-2020, 01:45 PM
delete your character's UI .ini and let it create a new one. lol