PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about coming back!

Engraverwilliam
05-11-2020, 01:54 PM
I miss crawling threw Blackburrow with my barb war or kiting hill giants with my druid...
is this community still active? Got a server recommendation? I am a soloer and not so much a raider. I WILL be streaming this time around though

kjs86z
05-11-2020, 02:11 PM
cmon in, waters fine

green is higher pop and is on the classic-esque timeline (kunark isnt out yet)

blue is late / end of velious, slightly lower pop

id recommend blue if you're mostly a solo player

Aaron
05-11-2020, 02:12 PM
I just started back on blue after a long layoff. Still pretty active and still fun.

Cen
05-11-2020, 02:23 PM
Green is the latest project 1999 iteration that started in October. It follows classic timeline and we just got Sousek Ro and the Plane of Hate so still close to the beginning!

ldgo86
05-11-2020, 02:24 PM
Blue is like going to the pool early in the morning. The regulars are there and the lanes are all free.

Green is like going to the pool on a hot Saturday afternoon. Everyone and their dog is there. Kids are peeing in the pool and the lifeguards whistle is always blowing.

I play both, but they’re different atmospheres.

drackgon
05-11-2020, 04:16 PM
I'm loving Green. Blue I had some fun on leveling before green released. But blue is just super Twinks, and quick leveling. Your not getting that fun struggle of people leveling in banded and bronze. (or now rubi/mithril twinks) but still green twinks are nothing compared to full on Vel twinks.

Gustoo
05-11-2020, 04:32 PM
If you play your favorite race / class combo based on your heart, you will never work a day (in everquest) in your life.

xarilzir
05-11-2020, 05:12 PM
Hi

I have recently returned after briefly playing a few years ago

Very active server and I'm from UK so sometimes I see server pop lower but still plenty of people online

Worth a try I say

Bardp1999
05-11-2020, 07:25 PM
You'll have a better time on Green. Blue is in its retirement phase

Stonewallx39
05-12-2020, 04:00 PM
Green is like going to the pool on a hot Saturday afternoon. Everyone and their dog is there. Kids are peeing in the pool and the lifeguards whistle is always blowing.

Played on blue for about 2 months before green. Switched over and it was fine but crowded and a lot of conflict. Got bored with the inconvenience (true classic was before my time so not nastalgic). Went back to blue and I'm loving life.

Blue all the way.

Laledorie
05-13-2020, 01:57 AM
I've been gone for so long... But lately I've been feeling the pull. I haven't even checked the forums until today. Are we all still here? My heart may explode! I'm now playing on a MAC and not even sure it's possible =(