PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Unable to drop Mechanized Lockpicks from Inventory

Dandal McDeadly
05-04-2020, 03:29 PM
I was trying to drop trade mechanized lockpicks to my rogue. I checked my options and I have Fast Drop With Confirmation. It would not let me drop. I tried dropping other items and had no issue, like spiderling silks and bottles of milk.

Videri
05-04-2020, 03:31 PM
That's how keys and lockpicks function. They cannot be dropped by clicking them on the screen since they are used on doors in the same manner. I'm not sure how you drop them. Perhaps putting them in a cheap bag and dropping that.

Dandal McDeadly
05-04-2020, 03:34 PM
I was able to drop the mechanized lockpicks if they were in a container that was droppable.

Dandal McDeadly
05-04-2020, 03:36 PM
Didn't see your post until after I posted my reply. Thanks! That did work :) And, that also makes sense why it wouldn't let me drop them.

Crookstinger
05-04-2020, 05:16 PM
You can also drop lockpicks by filling all your open inventory slots (unstacking stackable items like food or bandages works well), putting the lockpicks on your cursor, opening the inventory window, and clicking the class avatar animation. Using /autoinventory might work too, once you've filled all open inventory slots.

Dandal McDeadly
05-04-2020, 05:31 PM
Ah that's a good idea! Smart!