PDA

View Full Version : Do you hate casuals, bluebies, antipks, carebears?

magnetaress
05-03-2020, 04:56 PM
Serious question.

It feels like everyone hates these players and they are ignored, or not well received on the server, there's some really tight knit groups of hardcore poopsockers who will stay up at fungi king for 48 hrs, but most people who are cool and normal feel pretty well shunned from the community unless they are willing to farm BIS and +200 resists on multiple alts.

Lets face it, this is pretty boring, even for carebears.

Izmael
05-03-2020, 05:17 PM
https://i.imgur.com/6wCzzvB.png

magnetaress
05-03-2020, 05:31 PM
A lot of you cannot possibly lose to pvp on this game. It is virtually impossible unless you stand and face a wall.

How does that make you feel. That your ego cannot possibly take the risk of possibly losing, even for 1 night a week.

You can't play the game with people. It is 100% about your egos? That is how I feel about the situation on red 1.0. I don't "hate" it, and I really really really absolutely do care, thats why I made a post about it.

Just thought you guys should do some research maybe watch:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Take_Me_Out_to_the_Holosuite
Deep Space Nine - Take Me Out to the Holosuite
https://www.cbs.com/shows/star_trek_deep_space_nine/video/ZI0Muf9MITe_N80fbLFYOtVK6Y8bZph5/star-trek-deep-space-nine-take-me-out-to-the-holosuite/

https://captainsblogsupplemental.tumblr.com/post/172596792647

I just feel like ya'll need some remedial education or something I don't even know what to call it.

https://i.imgur.com/KOBxZj4.gif

Maybe it's because I realize I won't be around much longer, but ya'll, I would love for ya'll to be able to have fun, that includes in Everquest. On red99.

Again.

Lets not make death the only way?

This post sorta goes for blue, and green too, the whole community I guess, and especially myself. I don't mean to put you down for having 10 BIS geared toons, I think that is amazing, there's no way in my lifetime I could achieve that, it's really impressive, and you should occasionally show it off every once in awhile. I just wonder, how much people really still enjoy it?

Nirgon
05-03-2020, 06:11 PM
Cringe at ban evader

magnetaress
05-03-2020, 06:24 PM
Cringe at ban evader

I asked for permission and apologized for both being racist and sexist and I am working real hard at being a good citizen. No ban evasion going on here.

Tassador
05-03-2020, 06:41 PM
Terrible player and seeker of attention. Good luck on being better and getting attention kid.

magnetaress
05-03-2020, 06:45 PM
Terrible player and seeker of attention. Good luck on being better and getting attention kid.

Thanks, we all seek attention, ain't that what that YT is for? 💖

Bigsham
05-03-2020, 07:23 PM
YT encourages people to not pvp only idiots like andis wanted it, kid had not one friend on all of red99 and played for years

Woke Locc
05-03-2020, 08:27 PM
Cringe at ban evader

El Camacho
05-04-2020, 03:18 AM
Finally someone has come along that speaks on behalf of everyone, has the best interest of all the broken souls, knows all the server problems and how to solve them.

Certainly a first on these forums.

Baler
05-04-2020, 05:18 AM
Carebears need to keep their capsule in highsec

magnetaress
05-04-2020, 07:58 AM

Lol. Got to agree here.

You guys are right. I am just 1 chemical fueled shitpost from missing the edge.

SamwiseRed
05-04-2020, 10:54 AM

Pras eve

Baler
05-04-2020, 10:56 AM
Lol. Got to agree here.
Pray eve

https://i.imgur.com/bLskYUj.gif

SamwiseRed
05-04-2020, 10:57 AM
almost renewed my eve sub the other day. I fear I would get. Too addicted

magnetaress
05-04-2020, 10:58 AM

That guy landed the windshield gud, took forever for him to draw pistol tho... <3 :o

Baler
05-04-2020, 11:01 AM
When you hit your /who hotkey in zone and see 1 other player you can PK
https://i.imgur.com/OFVJUVr.gif
Then all his guildies zone in on you.

almost renewed my eve sub the other day. I fear I would get. Too addicted

When my sub isn't running I play alpha clone(free to play) to kill the urges.

Bigsham
05-04-2020, 11:42 AM
i loved eve until they nerfed suicide ganking and then suicide gank scooping

then the game became pointless

magnetaress
05-04-2020, 01:14 PM
As a total newb I have to say it is a tad confusing and the tutorial mission stuff is a bit of a let down.

Danger
05-04-2020, 07:38 PM
Less thread makey

More meds takey

Tassador
05-04-2020, 07:46 PM
Pras eve

Excel spreadsheet game?

Bigsham
05-04-2020, 08:25 PM
I hate when people say that, i played for years and never did any of that, me and my friends made a fortune suicide ganking haulers in high sec and had a god dam blast just chilling at gates

Kokkusho
05-04-2020, 10:08 PM

You're the forum equivalent of what you're complaining about

magnetaress
05-04-2020, 11:35 PM

You're the forum equivalent of what you're complaining about

Would you please elaborate? Just that I am dedicated to posting?

I am multithreaded, next gen CPU, gtg, I see everything, I am everything, I am everywhere, I'm pretty good at delegating.

Gustoo
05-05-2020, 11:40 AM

That seems like such a pro move, landing on someone through their windshield. Damn

Gustoo
05-05-2020, 01:15 PM
I like casual normal players. But psychopath farmers aren't exactly going to go out of their way to help them out.

magnetaress
05-05-2020, 02:01 PM
I like casual normal players. But psychopath farmers aren't exactly going to go out of their way to help them out.

I just want to move the needle more towards indifference and apathy. If I did that even a smidge for someone, I consider my mission accomplished.

strongNpretty
05-05-2020, 02:53 PM
Gustoo, you're one of the rare outspoken pvp players who actually have a positive impact on the server.. At least in my eyes.. I'm still here grinding away over there on your server! Also, shoutout to Paynex.. Dude seems to be a positive ray of light in /ooc. He seems to always be super hyped to see the little guys grinding away!

magnetaress
05-05-2020, 03:11 PM
Gustoo, you're one of the rare outspoken pvp players who actually have a positive impact on the server.. At least in my eyes.. I'm still here grinding away over there on your server! Also, shoutout to Paynex.. Dude seems to be a positive ray of light in /ooc. He seems to always be super hyped to see the little guys grinding away!

Yeah, love u guys, always fun to log on and see Paynex and Feniggles too. Lot of good peeps keepin /ooc alive and not on life support, much better at it than me.

Gustoo
05-05-2020, 06:08 PM

Hey man I appreciate the kind words, really undeserved. I rarely get to actually play the game but get to forum quest for a few minutes each day. I enjoy EQ and especially like a good PVP server so I'm always trying to help with that. If you ever need some buffs or rez or are in a shitty spot and need some help I can log on and provide some 2015 style hamburger helper backup.

Bigsham
05-05-2020, 09:11 PM
gustoo is great, guy would go on huge adventures to rez people and would sometimes get steamrolled by groups and not even get mad

totally neutral guy

heartbrand
05-06-2020, 06:31 PM
I never really noticed any hate for these people outside of Azrael/Friends [and even that was for the most part sarcastic hate] so not sure what OP is talking about

magnetaress
05-06-2020, 06:42 PM
I never really noticed any hate for these people outside of Azrael/Friends [and even that was for the most part sarcastic hate] so not sure what OP is talking about

I tried grouping with Terran once when we were both in our 20s or so. Whoever was boxing him at the time at aviaks in SK not realizing that the only reason they where there was for a pegi and pl. And some other people. I got yelled at for not having my epic, OT hammer, a gate pot, and for keyboard turning.

Not sure hates the right word for it. You're right I guess.

I am still kinda bitter about it. I guess it is all my fault.

iamnotsalem
05-06-2020, 06:46 PM
Ya Paynex seems like a really swell guy, I logged in like I do once every couple months and engaged him in player vs player combat, and when it was clear I was going to defeat him he called me a faggot and ran off to zone hop like I was going to spend my time doing that. Ya real swell

magnetaress
05-06-2020, 06:51 PM
Ya Paynex seems like a really swell guy, I logged in like I do once every couple months and engaged him in player vs player combat, and when it was clear I was going to defeat him he called me a faggot and ran off to zone hop like I was going to spend my time doing that. Ya real swell

If I am going to zone hop I only do it right away when there's obviously no chance. Then I hop for a bit and then I pause to chat, and die.

Then and only then about 50% of the time do I bring up firesticks.

Gustoo
05-06-2020, 06:59 PM
Fully zone plug and don't log character for 1 full week every time pvp battle is encountered. Full bravery. Full strength.

Bigsham
05-06-2020, 07:39 PM
Just be like fandango and dont leave the zone at all unless you know you can win

strongNpretty
05-07-2020, 05:03 PM
Still out here doin it! Love when you get that message that so and so defeated so and so, and then it always sparks some good /ooc chat. Anyways, silly little 23 druid posted up in South Karana in case anybody wanted to dink around!

And who told me to go to the hermit camp over there? I know you readin this, holler at me man!

Baler
05-07-2020, 05:10 PM
Just be like fandango and dont leave the zone at all unless you know you can win

Isn't there a couple pvp videos floating in the ether of him at zone lines on rogue? :p

maybe I'm mistaking him for someone else

Tassador
05-07-2020, 10:00 PM
If I am going to zone hop I only do it right away when there's obviously no chance. Then I hop for a bit and then I pause to chat, and die.

Then and only then about 50% of the time do I bring up firesticks.

You play pvp and you die a lot. Reason is you’re bad at the game. But hey you can beat that 20 year old AI with 300% cup and get your chars to 60 whooppeee!!!

Bozer Dispozer
05-09-2020, 08:26 AM
just like any ecosystem, you need a healthy balance of prey to support the apex predators. That’s what made Rallos so amazing back in the day. A fairly hardcore (item loot at least) ruleset, combined with random people playing an MMO for the very first time, hardcore carebear raiders who accidently rolled on Rallos, and the hungry wolves of LOL, Darkenbane, Inimical, FOH just feasting on their poor souls.

Baler
05-09-2020, 08:54 AM
Why don't I see new players complaining about being ganked by twinked lowbies in noob zones. oh,. new players,. right

magnetaress
05-09-2020, 11:53 AM
Haha yeah... Also I have only seen 1 fungi twink in a few months and they were quite impressed at how much dmg I did and how spicy I was.