PDA

View Full Version : Mages focus items on Green (solro)

highelfenc01
05-01-2020, 09:34 PM
Do the Torch/Broom/Stein etc work on all pets 4-49?

Yes or No?

If they do work, what exactly do they do? I can't find information on this

DKN
05-02-2020, 11:14 AM
Yes, works up to 49. Pet will be visually larger and have more HP, and a higher chance of max level summon. It won’t increase maximum damage.

zaneosak
05-03-2020, 01:51 PM
Doesn't effect pets until pet level 20 though right?

Sabin76
05-15-2020, 05:31 PM
Sorry to hijack the thread, but is there a minimum level to do the turn in? It says 33 on the wiki, but I'm almost certain that's not correct (and probably only reflects the difficulty in killing some of the mobs for drops).

Videri
05-15-2020, 05:34 PM
There is no minimum level for any of the SolRo quest turn-ins. The minimum level on the wiki is merely a recommendation of when you can solo it.

Sabin76
05-24-2020, 01:24 AM
Yes, works up to 49. Pet will be visually larger and have more HP, and a higher chance of max level summon. It won’t increase maximum damage.

I don't think that last part is true... at least not for certain pet levels. I have a level 19 focused water pet doing 21 damage right now. It should be doing 20. Not that it's a large difference, but it is one.

DKN
05-24-2020, 01:35 AM
I don't think that last part is true... at least not for certain pet levels. I have a level 19 focused water pet doing 21 damage right now. It should be doing 20. Not that it's a large difference, but it is one.

What is your reference? I’ve never had a focused pet hit higher max dmg than listed on the wiki table.

You’re saying you’re using the level 19 pet? There isn’t such a thing. Either you’re using level 16 or 20 spell. Max melee damage of the level 20 water pet is 22.

Remember that equipping 2H weapons with higher base damage than pet will force it’s max damage to increase. Just to make sure you’re keeping that out of the equation.

Sabin76
05-24-2020, 01:44 AM
What is your reference? I’ve never had a focused pet hit higher max dmg than listed on the wiki table.

You’re saying you’re using the level 19 pet? There isn’t such a thing. Either you’re using level 16 or 20 spell. Max melee damage of the level 20 water pet is 22.

Remember that equipping 2H weapons with higher base damage than pet will force it’s max damage to increase. Just to make sure you’re keeping that out of the equation.

Literally in game right now. The pet is level 19 (lvl 20 spell: lesser summoning), and I know because it DDs for 20 (pet level + 1 damage). It is consistently hitting mobs in EK right now for 21, naked.

DKN
05-24-2020, 01:48 AM
Literally in game right now. The pet is level 19 (lvl 20 spell: lesser summoning), and I know because it DDs for 20 (pet level + 1 damage). It is consistently hitting mobs in EK right now for 21, naked.

Yes, but what’s your point? It should be hitting for 22 if it was max level, not 21. Keep resummoning until you see 22. I’m 99,9% sure you won’t ever see 23.

Edit: I think we’re misunderstanding each other. It’s true that the base damage might have a +1 damage, but if you summon max pet that +1 is no longer applicable.

Sabin76
05-24-2020, 01:53 AM
Edit: I think we’re misunderstanding each other. It’s true that the base damage might have a +1 damage, but if you summon max pet that +1 is no longer applicable.

Got it. That is probably true. I just got my stein and am hunting feather for the broom in EK so these are the first pets I've summoned with it.

DKN
05-24-2020, 01:54 AM
Got it. That is probably true. I just got my stein and am hunting feather for the broom in EK so these are the first pets I've summoned with it.

Happy hunting my friend!