PDA

View Full Version : Spells: Breeze

ryandward
05-04-2011, 12:26 PM
I know the devs claim that breeze shouldn't be out yet, and I can deal with it. I quit my Enchanter over it.

However, while leveling up my Wizard, every single Enchanter I have grouped with from level 1-16 is expressing excitement at hitting level 16, because they all assume Breeze is available because it is a Kunark spell.

However, when I tell them that it is not available, I get reactions of disbelief, and the majority tell me that I don't know what I am talking about, because it is a Kunark spell. Then I say that there are tons of threads dedicated to the issue, and they still just scoff at me.

I agree, it seems unreal that Breeze isn't available. But I am not complaining, however, I am just trying to make an awareness of what people are thinking.

EDIT:
After I wrote this, and tabbed back into the game. Someone else claims that the reason is because merchants are bugged.

Pringles
05-29-2011, 02:35 PM
Bump - is there a official dev response to this? Is it intentionally not in yet or is it a bug thats on the radar to be fixed?

Thanks--