PDA

View Full Version : Blue Raiding Suspensions

ylarik24
05-01-2020, 12:30 PM
It appears you are allowed to raid as long as you are raiding with chars that were never guild tagged during the raid suspension. Can a GM please confirm this ? Seems this needs to be out there some people seem to think different.

Pretzelle
05-01-2020, 12:35 PM
You should not be raiding with any tagged or untagged characters if you were suspended.

Jimjam
05-01-2020, 12:42 PM
It appears you are allowed to raid as long as you are raiding with chars that were never guild tagged during the raid suspension. Can a GM please confirm this ? Seems this needs to be out there some people seem to think different.

Didn't AG get raid banned for a guild member raiding with an untagged toon vs something they shouldn't have?

(not sure if the untagged bit was true, that's the rumour I heard).

Deillon
05-01-2020, 12:43 PM
We currently have one guild raid suspended on Red yet they are raiding on untagged alts. This needs clarification please. I'm sure there are plenty of people on blue who would not enjoy the double standards set out by the staff.

Kable
05-01-2020, 12:51 PM
Man this raid suspension on Red is about as clear as mud. Guess I'll just untag all of my characters and raid on one tagged character only. That way if daddy spanks me i can play in the grey area! It's like getting banned from an establishment and just showing back up again in disguise.

EXTEND THE BAN

ylarik24
05-01-2020, 01:02 PM
Didn't AG get raid banned for a guild member raiding with an untagged toon vs something they shouldn't have?

(not sure if the untagged bit was true, that's the rumour I heard).

I have talked to Galach about it today. It appears its true I can snip the discord conversation once he says he does not mind. Words exactly are you are allowed to raid on alts as long as they were not tagged when guild was suspended.

coderedirecthit
05-01-2020, 01:04 PM
Stab in the dark - miss or code red direct hit?

Was the same GM who was fooled into multiple windstrikers the same GM who is disseminating this interpretation?

Deillon
05-01-2020, 01:06 PM
This seems fishy. Can you post snips of the full conversation and not just what fits your agenda? It would seem you are trying to take advantage of someone who may not know all of the rules that have been long established.

Kable
05-01-2020, 01:13 PM
So exploiting bugs on blue/green = total raid ban/ suspensions

Deceiving GMs for ill gotten gains on red and then shitting on them on the forums = kinda sorta raid banned but not really.

Got it. Blue/green server sucks. Red is the wild west boys. Come on over.

ylarik24
05-01-2020, 01:16 PM
So exploiting bugs on blue/green = total raid ban/ suspensions

Deceiving GMs for ill gotten gains on red and then shitting on them on the forums = kinda sorta raid banned but not really.

Got it. Blue/green server sucks. Red is the wild west boys. Come on over.

Red is on the same raid suspension as blue so need reconfirmation from a GM on this subject.

kjs86z
05-01-2020, 01:25 PM
If you are raid banned, do not enter a raid zone on any character whatsoever.

This isn't complicated. Shave your neck and go outside.

ylarik24
05-01-2020, 01:26 PM
If you are raid banned, do not enter a raid zone on any character whatsoever.

This isn't complicated. Shave your neck and go outside.

Wish this was the case but its not.

Tigerstyle Wutangfist
05-01-2020, 01:48 PM
Red was told that raid suspensions only exist for characters that had the guild tag at the time of suspension. Alts and untagged characters are 100% exempt from raid suspensions.

Deillon
05-01-2020, 02:10 PM
Red was told that raid suspensions only exist for characters that had the guild tag at the time of suspension. Alts and untagged characters are 100% exempt from raid suspensions.

I’ve taken a snapshot of the current member list of The Heretics. If any members remove their tag and are found in a raid zone, your account will be suspended for 56 days, longer if they have any other PNP infractions.

Raid suspension ends on 5/9/2020 at 8am server time.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189856

Can we please get Menden to confirm this? Seems like the accused are trying to do the exact same thing that got them suspended in the first place, which is to take advantage of an unexpecting GM to raid plane of sky.

If you refer to the above quote Menden says if any member remove their guild tag then they will be suspended as well. Should this not apply to unguilded alts? If this is not the case I'm sure some blue guilds would like to know seeing as this is an easy loop hole to avoid being raid suspended.

ylarik24
05-01-2020, 02:29 PM
From what i understand Riot and other guilds are not aware of this being allowed so if someone can confirm this for raiding guilds.

sydbarrett25
05-01-2020, 02:30 PM
Ya, why even be in a guild at this point?

ylarik24
05-01-2020, 02:34 PM
Looks like its better to be untagged on your chars. Confirmation you are allowed to raid on chars that were never tagged Riot or AG during the suspension.

baakss
05-01-2020, 02:49 PM
Looks like its better to be untagged on your chars. Confirmation you are allowed to raid on chars that were never tagged Riot or AG during the suspension.

I mean Riot had to concede 1 billion Zlandicars and Ring wars because one person who didn't know any better participated in a Zlandi no-kill attempt on their Aegis tagged toon.

So it seems like that's not entirely true.

ylarik24
05-01-2020, 02:54 PM
/shrug

sydbarrett25
05-01-2020, 02:55 PM
Ya that seems definitely sketchy.

Deillon
05-01-2020, 02:56 PM
I mean Riot had to concede 1 billion Zlandicars and Ring wars because one person who didn't know any better participated in a Zlandi no-kill attempt on their Aegis tagged toon.

So it seems like that's not entirely true.

Seems like there has been a precedent set yet we still have new interpretations coming from fly by the seat of their pants gms. Can we please hear from someone with a bit more experience?

ylarik24
05-01-2020, 03:08 PM
Seems there is some changing of the rules as this happened to Riot. Now Galach and Menden are stating this is different. For Reference you can go to red forums and see that The Heretic was Raid suspended and our raid suspensions are the same as Blue according to Menden.

Deillon
05-01-2020, 03:16 PM
Why is Heretics getting preferential treatment? After they received this raid suspension one of their guild leaders literally bad mouthed staff so much they had all of their accounts banned and their guild disbanded. Now rules are being rewritten for them? They simply couldnt help themselves from breaking the rules for 30 days for plane of sky of all things. Sad.

isiah
05-01-2020, 03:43 PM
wot m8

Pretzelle
05-01-2020, 03:52 PM
So, characters not tagged in Riot/AG/RG/Kittens owned by the same person can raid while their other characters are suspended? Why even have guild tags at that point?

baakss
05-01-2020, 04:17 PM
I would imagine there is a misunderstanding somewhere along the chain here. Otherwise this is quite the loophole considering most people in Riot/AG/RG have multiple raid ready toons.

Jimjam
05-01-2020, 05:00 PM
TIME TO GET MY UNTAGGED DUMPSTER CLERIC SOME PIXELS!

Where do I sign up to be soaked down by the pixel cannon?

stewe
05-01-2020, 06:32 PM
This is one of the dumbest loopholes i have seen in a while, why have any of your alts guild tagged, get a raid ban, just have your guild jump on their unguilded alts and resume raiding, the only thing you gotta worry about at that rate is rotations and if you are slimy enough to use untagged alts to raid rotations mean nothing to you anyway.

Tune
05-01-2020, 11:35 PM
This makes absolutely no sense

I was recently blanket suspended for for 1 train because "i have too many characters" and suspending the one would do nothing.

Shouldn't you take the same logic to this situation?

its 2020... EVERY1 has access to multiple characters

raid suspended means raid suspended (you dont raid period)

.... it DOESN'T mean raid on a raid ready alt

y i k e s

branamil
05-01-2020, 11:38 PM
Imagine a late thirties, overweight, unemployed man absolutely raging, I'm talking keyboard slams and keto huffs, that his 16 bit adventurer can't loot a mystical gem for 2 weeks

Deillon
05-02-2020, 01:23 AM
Imagine a late thirties, overweight, unemployed man absolutely raging, I'm talking keyboard slams and keto huffs, that his 16 bit adventurer can't loot a mystical gem for 2 weeks

You just described 99% of the population that still plays here

Jimjam
05-02-2020, 05:11 AM
This makes absolutely no sense

I was recently blanket suspended for for 1 train because "i have too many characters" and suspending the one would do nothing.

Shouldn't you take the same logic to this situation?

its 2020... EVERY1 has access to multiple characters

raid suspended means raid suspended (you dont raid period)

.... it DOESN'T mean raid on a raid ready alt

y i k e s

Clearly everyone else breaks the rules in character where as you are doing so in person. Try to ham up the RP more if you want character not player bans.

ylarik24
05-02-2020, 08:20 AM

Should see this guy Raenys Berger in the raid suspension on red forums. His forum tag is The Heretic want a good laugh go check it.