PDA

View Full Version : An Introduction and Inquiry

Tovya
04-30-2020, 02:22 PM
Hi guys!

First, I'm new to P99, so I'd like to introduce myself: My name is Tovya (woodelf rogue), and have gone by Rohan (barb Warrior, 1st character in EQ back in '98 [beta]), and most commonly known as Soes (halfling druid).

Now that that's out of the way, I'd like to submit this post here as a way to attempt to reconnect with any of the original Rage Veeshan (Veeshan Server obviously) members. Unfortunately, it's been a VERY long time since I've spoken with any of my old friends, and the only character name I can even recall anymore is Malee (woodelf druid). I cannot recall why I ever left RV, but I do recall leaving EQ in 2001 for DAoC, then moved to EQ2 in 2004 before settling down in WoW in 2005.

Regardless of the moves, I'm back to EQ after hearing about the P99 servers and going classic. I'd like to try and find out if any of my old EQ friends are still around, and reconnect with them.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope everyone has a great day and is staying safe during this pandemic going on. If anyone wishes to reach out to me, PM here is fine, but in-game on the Green server is best. My character is Tovya (because someone stole Soes :( )

Bigsham
04-30-2020, 08:05 PM
are you a forum tranny

loramin
04-30-2020, 10:08 PM
Welcome to the server Tovya!

are you a forum tranny

Dude, what's your problem?

solleks
04-30-2020, 10:57 PM
Cheers, enjoy the party

Tovya
05-01-2020, 12:16 AM
are you a forum tranny

I don't quite know what that is, but not really the reply I was expecting to introducing myself..

Tovya
05-01-2020, 12:16 AM
[QUOTE=loramin;3121225]Welcome to the server Tovya!

Thanks! Glad to be here!!

Mblake81
05-01-2020, 09:20 AM
I don't quite know what that is, but not really the reply I was expecting to introducing myself..

**Inside joke, stay long enough and you will know. Assume everyone you meet is 30ish years of age and weighs 300+lbs. Everyone is a millionaire doctor and ruggedly handsome, we only keep 10/10 playboy bunnies for friends. Baldness is a sign of maturity and living in a basement a sign of status.

How large is your Funko Pop collection?

magnetaress
05-01-2020, 09:27 AM
**Inside joke, stay long enough and you will know. Assume everyone you meet is 30ish years of age and weighs 300+lbs. Everyone is a millionaire doctor and ruggedly handsome, we only keep 10/10 playboy bunnies for friends. Baldness is a sign of maturity and living in a basement a sign of status.

How am I mature now what?

https://i.imgur.com/HurrjOo.gif

aspomwell
05-01-2020, 03:43 PM
Best chance for hooking up with old friends: http://wiki.project1999.com/Player_List

Sibelia1
05-01-2020, 05:01 PM

is 30 so old? ;_; i swear people think i'm pretty..

YendorLootmonkey
05-01-2020, 05:52 PM
Welcome back to Norrath!! :)

Tovya
05-02-2020, 10:20 AM
Lol thanks for the welcome back guys, I appreciate it. As for the rest, if everyone I meet is 30, then yet again I'm an elder in the community /sigh, and probably one of the most mature then. I'm missing the status sign, but you can't have it all, right?

Best chance for hooking up with old friends: http://wiki.project1999.com/Player_List

Thank you for this! Unfortunately, none of my friends are listed, but at least I can list myself and put RV back on the map 😁

magnetaress
05-02-2020, 11:32 AM
Lol thanks for the welcome back guys, I appreciate it. As for the rest, if everyone I meet is 30, then yet again I'm an elder in the community /sigh, and probably one of the most mature then. I'm missing the status sign, but you can't have it all, right?

Thank you for this! Unfortunately, none of my friends are listed, but at least I can list myself and put RV back on the map 😁

Thumbs up.

Welcome back on the map!