PDA

View Full Version : The literall difference between a wiz and a enchanter with 1891 mana at lvl 40..

magnetaress
04-29-2020, 12:59 PM
is literally 2 minutes and 31 seconds and some millisecond change.

That is how the math works out, since I afk for longer then 20 minutes at a time.. I don't know what to say. I really like my wizard.

It would be awesome if I had a 24/7 chanter pal, but I don't make and keep friends easily on this server or red99 so liek. I struggle at all to even consistently level and not reroll.

Hoping this wizard eventually by 2024 gets like, sunstrike.

Feels fine as it is.

Everquest is a big tease too, 1% from frickin lvl 41 and right after quading 4 mobs... couldn't I have gotten like 2% more exp and just dinged...

---- arguably with a charm chanters could 'chain kill like 4 mobs back to back within a few minutes ---- so it would be real close.. enchanters have better hunting options and can exploit exp bonus's a lil better. Still so damn stressful to constantly have to charm merbz it's not fun. It takes me less then a minute to kill 4 mobs which is arguably way more dps then any chanter can put out, so liek it's a wash when both brains are diehard focus'd and pushing, unless the chanter is overgeared, and godly.

Arguably the chanter definitely does bring a LOT more with haste and charm and clarity x5 to a group situation.

Just like maybe don't be butthurt that some people are ICE HERMITS killing FROST GIANTS because Firegiants are our friends.

And I want to say this all more or less works out observationally as well.

my med time is really like 5 minutes cuz it takes me like 50% mana and I still have harvest up practically every time lol. I never utilize the full efficiency of my class cuz i am just too damn lazy and insane :(

oh btw ding 41 1932 mana lol, i got 41 mana at 40-41 haha word crazy. EQ numbers are always synchronous and matching whyyyy

jolanar
04-29-2020, 07:19 PM
What?

magnetaress
04-29-2020, 07:52 PM
What?

Shaded Hide Tunic
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM
Slot: CHEST
AC: 22
STR: +10 STA: +7 CHA: +5 INT: +8 HP: +20 MANA: +20
SV FIRE: +5 SV DISEASE: +5 SV COLD: +5 SV MAGIC: +5
SV POISON: +5
Recommended level of 40
WT: 0.7 Size: SMALL
Class: ALL
Race: ALL
This item is not used in any recipes.

You will never seeeeee that on this server :( :o :p ;)

It is pretty cool though!

GreenTMZ
04-29-2020, 08:40 PM
What?

Seconded.

Taiku
04-29-2020, 10:08 PM
What?

magnetaress
04-29-2020, 10:23 PM
I got like lvl 42.and another +41 mana

For a total 1973 mana.

It takes 117 ticks, or 702 seconds or 11 minutes and
42 seconds to med fully.

With clarity that is a round 9 minutes. So two minutes and forty two seconds is the difference between me and an oom enchanter.

If I had a moonkitten tunic the difference would be one tick longer or 6 more minutes either way.

My dps and DPM x4 mobs is still better than the chanter. Mooncat tunic or no.

And I can snare 4 mobs at once. Enchanters basically can snare zero mobs ever pretty much.

If I wasn't in bed on my cellphone I would have calculated harvests. Harvest is pretty nice.

Asteria
04-30-2020, 12:27 AM
is literally 2 minutes and 31 seconds and some millisecond change.

That is how the math works out, since I afk for longer then 20 minutes at a time.. I don't know what to say. I really like my wizard.

It would be awesome if I had a 24/7 chanter pal, but I don't make and keep friends easily on this server or red99 so liek. I struggle at all to even consistently level and not reroll.

Hoping this wizard eventually by 2024 gets like, sunstrike.

Feels fine as it is.

Everquest is a big tease too, 1% from frickin lvl 41 and right after quading 4 mobs... couldn't I have gotten like 2% more exp and just dinged...

---- arguably with a charm chanters could 'chain kill like 4 mobs back to back within a few minutes ---- so it would be real close.. enchanters have better hunting options and can exploit exp bonus's a lil better. Still so damn stressful to constantly have to charm merbz it's not fun. It takes me less then a minute to kill 4 mobs which is arguably way more dps then any chanter can put out, so liek it's a wash when both brains are diehard focus'd and pushing, unless the chanter is overgeared, and godly.

Arguably the chanter definitely does bring a LOT more with haste and charm and clarity x5 to a group situation.

Just like maybe don't be butthurt that some people are ICE HERMITS killing FROST GIANTS because Firegiants are our friends.

And I want to say this all more or less works out observationally as well.

my med time is really like 5 minutes cuz it takes me like 50% mana and I still have harvest up practically every time lol. I never utilize the full efficiency of my class cuz i am just too damn lazy and insane :(

oh btw ding 41 1932 mana lol, i got 41 mana at 40-41 haha word crazy. EQ numbers are always synchronous and matching whyyyy

Thanks for only killing IGs! :)

magnetaress
04-30-2020, 09:31 AM
Thanks for only killing IGs! :)

It was the IGs that started the shit with the Rallos Zek ;)

bluntfang
04-30-2020, 09:41 AM
I don't make and keep friends easily on this server or red99

i wonder why

magnetaress
04-30-2020, 11:08 AM
i wonder why

I am going to say that it is because I am sometimes psychotic. Sometimes psychopathic. Some times just plain old dumb and boring sociopathic.

And when I have empathetic episodes. They are extreme to the point of inducing psychotic delusion until I cycle back to psychopathy.

I am frakkn tired.