PDA

View Full Version : Prayers of life worth anything now ?

Senix
04-29-2020, 04:09 AM
So since the patch I haven't seen anyone attempt to sell them on the forums or in ec that I have noticed. Are they really worthless now I haven't spoke to anyone that can seem to be able to put any value on them other than they could still be useful in dps groups in VP.

Senix
04-30-2020, 10:37 AM
well lack of response has it ! They are now worth nothing at all.

Erati
04-30-2020, 01:31 PM
Only useful when viewed as expendable group heals.

Endonde
04-30-2020, 02:17 PM
I could see them as having limited value on a class that can dump agro very well like monk, or a class that generates very little agro to begin with like bard to use for group healing in very specific situations.

I'd maybe pay 1-2k for prayers on a bard to be able to heal a dps group on a fight like sontalak, but that's pretty much the only situation I could see them being used for, and even that isn't necessary.

jolanar
04-30-2020, 07:06 PM
They might still be recharge-able at a higher cost. Unless you just can't vendor them at all. Probably worth holding on to until the new meta gets figured out.

kaizersoze
04-30-2020, 07:21 PM
group heal agro was nerfed. Theyre not nearly as prized as they used to be. That and with unknown recharge rate to me, seems like something you might just want for clutch saves.