PDA

View Full Version : Spells: Buffs Dropped zoning into West Freeport from EC

skorge
04-27-2020, 03:49 PM
Level 1 enchanter. Had 2 buffs on me prior to zoning: Minor Shielding and Spirit of the Wolf. Upon zoning into West Freeport from EC, both buffs were gone (instant poof of buffs).

Dolalin
04-27-2020, 03:57 PM
This is classic if you zone with low hp.

skorge
04-28-2020, 08:17 AM
This is classic if you zone with low hp.

did NOT zone with low hps...this is not resolved, reopening as i just zoned with 200/270 hps AGAIN and lost SOW again (SOW was cast by a level 49 druid and i zoned maybe 5 mins after receiving it).

Daldaen
04-28-2020, 08:35 AM
Again, you zoned with low HP.

The way it works is you have to zone with more HP than you are receiving in raw HP from items.

Your level 1 enchanter has a base of like 30 HP. You probably have two Fire Opal rings for+110 HP and another 100~ HP from miscellaneous other items.

Add up all the +HP you have on your gear. Whatever the total of that is, add 1 to it and always remember if you really want to keep your buffs regenerate up above this value before zoning.

It is confirmed classic. It was due to how the game loads information between zonelines. It would load your current HP, find you have a negative value, proceed with the death script and remove your buffs, then the game would load your +HP gear and say “Just kissing, proceed with zoning script” and your buffs would be gone from early death script functions.

magnetaress
04-28-2020, 09:31 AM
Take your +hp gear off and then zone.