Baler
04-27-2020, 06:58 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GzEcD6T.gif

kotton05
04-28-2020, 11:44 AM
thats Too many pvps for the blue refugees left farming ded99

Raclen
04-28-2020, 01:05 PM
You would attract more people from here if you said there were 30 people all teaming up together to farm dragons.

magnetaress
04-28-2020, 01:08 PM
thats Too many pvps for the blue refugees left farming ded99

No one pvps their 3rd set of boxed alts on RoZ either lol.

kotton05
04-28-2020, 01:46 PM
Yea that makes sense. Not. Lol

Tassador
04-28-2020, 02:22 PM
200 even with box in this day in age pretty solid. I’ll eat crow if it happens for the whole month but still never playing that shit box.

magnetaress
04-28-2020, 03:18 PM
200 even with box in this day in age pretty solid. I’ll eat crow if it happens for the whole month but still never playing that shit box.

The rules over there say you can box 3 characters but we all know there's kids boxing 9 of them with virtualized NICs.

magnetaress
04-28-2020, 03:19 PM
The rules over there say you can box 3 characters but we all know there's kids boxing 9 of them with virtualized NICs.

I would rather have my bluebie disease then my virtual army botnet disease. I was born in America for a reason, and chose not to move to Russia despite chopp'n off my wheener.

kotton05
04-30-2020, 10:12 AM
I’m confused and intrigued about your chopped off wheena.

Also only play roz if you don’t want to take it serious. Clearly p99 is superior but at least they tryin to revive pvp. In the end boxing is a QoL thing I welcome because y’all act like white knights here about it but we all know you VPN and VM on no boxing servers.

magnetaress
04-30-2020, 11:01 AM
I’m confused and intrigued about your chopped off wheena.

Also only play roz if you don’t want to take it serious. Clearly p99 is superior but at least they tryin to revive pvp. In the end boxing is a QoL thing I welcome because y’all act like white knights here about it but we all know you VPN and VM on no boxing servers.

I just dabble in multiple servers.

You're right.

Also I am a carebear. I don't really enjoy contesting anything and I am not really competitive. I prefer coercion to brute force. Not trying to be cool or altruistic here.

I am pretty sure I am retarded.

Red99 has an established place in my cosmology. Maybe I should trash talk RoZ less. But I would rather a server like that go to GoD. Let people spread out and polotik. Don't pretend to balance. Provide the game in its feature complete and final form if you are going to allow armies of scripted robots strip mine the land until its barren. :o

Uuruk
05-04-2020, 02:55 AM
I just dabble in multiple servers.

You're right.

Also I am a carebear. I don't really enjoy contesting anything and I am not really competitive. I prefer coercion to brute force. Not trying to be cool or altruistic here.

I am pretty sure I am retarded.

Red99 has an established place in my cosmology. Maybe I should trash talk RoZ less. But I would rather a server like that go to GoD. Let people spread out and polotik. Don't pretend to balance. Provide the game in its feature complete and final form if you are going to allow armies of scripted robots strip mine the land until its barren. :o

I mean you're trash at everest. Prolly a tranny.

magnetaress
05-04-2020, 08:01 AM
I mean you're trash at everest. Prolly a tranny.

Yikes every one knows RoZ isn't the road to the promised land. May as well sit around second life designing and redesigning saleable elf parts.

Nirgon
05-04-2020, 08:20 PM

What's wrong with it, tell us

Raclen
05-05-2020, 10:46 AM

He played and got owned early on. We got a case of the bitter betty here.

Bigsham
05-20-2020, 02:50 PM
cringe not playing run by weirdos

see you in thurgadin !

( i wont be there LOL )

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 10:17 PM
4:38 PM] Skeeter: @everyone Mayong returns to Faydwer this saturday at 8pm est. This will be a PvEvP event, and will introduce Artifacts. These items cannot be traded, ALWAYS drop on pvp death, and will be removed from inventories after a set time. Depending how it goes, they will re-appear on the same event mob in some short time or may even appear as something else in another zone.

The guild that gets credit on the corpse of Mayong will get first pick out of three artifacts. The second guild that fought well will have second pick, and the last will be awarded to the remainder.

Everyone who attends the event will be given an event token upon zoning in which can be turned in for a small vanity reward after Mayong dies.
[12:45 PM] Skeeter: @everyone A once renowned Knight of Marr has said to have been mummified alive and now stumbles across the Deserts of Ro searching for ancient treasures. Find out what relics he holds next week, 5-16-2020 - 8PM EST

https://i.imgur.com/bScImMY.png

---------------

https://i.imgur.com/GEghRUH.png

--------------

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 10:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ArYPShc.png

PvEvp...

Uuruk
05-21-2020, 05:56 AM
The event was really cool and skeeter did an awesome job. Do the GMs still ban people and RMT their gear here?

Tassador
05-21-2020, 08:23 AM

It does not feel like EQ at all for the purist. Also, isn’t EQ about the journey you even said it for years man now you want instant microwave non-organic eq pvp. Log in and send a tell to get lvl 46 full plane gear plus box plus spells can be bought of vendors. It’s not fucking Everquest.

Plus you really don’t like pvp if you don’t like those lvl 12 fights or the thrill of a black iron sword meaning something. HB and others a bunch of times you go from classic arm pit sweating pvp combat to fully protected from perspiration zone hugging pvp.

RoZ Turn offs:
It’s not a eq traditional experience
There is no journey
An already EZ game made easier for the plebs (Buying ice comet is like a supreme turn off)
With the amount of boxes no real true pop head count
Everyone playing on there has played too many consecutive years of EQ, basically no new blood or excitement. I played with most of you for years and I haven’t played years....

magnetaress
05-21-2020, 11:46 AM
The event was really cool and skeeter did an awesome job. Do the GMs still ban people and RMT their gear here?

I am sure it was awesome. There's no disputing an active community with GMs larping vampire elfs.

Bigsham
05-21-2020, 12:23 PM

What do you think ?

Nirgon
05-21-2020, 06:48 PM
best pvp in years happening on this box

both sides are being men about it (for the most part)

watbab
05-21-2020, 07:42 PM
Is the PvE db on RoZ supposed to be updated and more or less the same as R99? I'm noticing a lot of mobs on the wrong faction and it seems like a few mobs, spells, ui effects, etc. exist that shouldn't in classic.

Seems like some of these are exploitable especially for people who've played in previous iterations of this server. Is this even a major concern given the XP boost and whatnot? Is PvE actually something people do on RoZ? I know it's primarily a PvP server but still.

watbab
05-21-2020, 07:46 PM
also global ooc somehow has like 10% of the messages that red does with like 4x the players somehow

I guess everyone must be talking in discord or some shit

magnetaress
05-21-2020, 11:53 PM
also global ooc somehow has like 10% of the messages that red does with like 4x the players somehow

I guess everyone must be talking in discord or some shit

its basically two old guilds with 12 people each who semi regularly log in when pixels are being doled out on a garage box they made with their nerd powers united

they don't even need the game really at this point to socialize and can just post pictures of elves, guns, drugs, and memes to rp their pvp battles

nothing wrong with that, its actually the way the game was intended to be played but its not eqpvp anymore

yeah, i'm being a judgemental ****

watbab
05-22-2020, 12:09 AM
its basically two old guilds with 12 people each who semi regularly log in when pixels are being doled out on a garage box they made with their nerd powers united

they don't even need the game really at this point to socialize and can just post pictures of elves, guns, drugs, and memes to rp their pvp battles

nothing wrong with that, its actually the way the game was intended to be played but its not eqpvp anymore

yeah, i'm being a judgemental ****

This is the sorta vibe I'm getting when playing on the server as well. Is there any pool of new players who haven't been at it with this box for years?

magnetaress
05-23-2020, 01:44 PM
This is the sorta vibe I'm getting when playing on the server as well. Is there any pool of new players who haven't been at it with this box for years?

it's probably better than red1.0 tho

Tyronius of Midnight
05-24-2020, 11:11 AM

RoZ has the biggest pool of new players to try EQPVP in a decade.

See: Wudan from Live PVP servers.

kotton05
05-25-2020, 08:05 AM
Please don’t log in on RoZ because there is toxic pvp

Snortles Chortles
05-25-2020, 12:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/FC0mQBv.jpg

magnetaress
05-25-2020, 12:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/FC0mQBv.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/3RBRexS.png

watbab
05-30-2020, 05:27 PM
RoZ has the biggest pool of new players to try EQPVP in a decade.

See: Wudan from Live PVP servers.

ya I'm enjoying more after a few days in

definitely different than red99 and lacking in some areas but the prospect of actually pvping does make up for it