PDA

View Full Version : Lets be honest...

magnetaress
04-25-2020, 01:18 PM
there is a plethora of great EMU servers, I am enjoying them all. Even green, but mostly red99 and takp.

I feel sort of bad for turning on green and abandoning it, but maybe I will come back to it in the future, it is hard to say where my priorities lay, other then red99 and I really really have this bucket list of EQ characters I want to play a decent amount with.

I feel a little constrained by green 99 and blue 99 they are like almost lite varieties of TLP which I also would very much like to go back and look at the Depths of Darkhollow and Dragons of Norrath expansions...

magnetaress
04-25-2020, 01:22 PM
Also there is no cure for this disease and all of you know it.

Baler
04-25-2020, 04:22 PM
Please stop double posting.
Thank You

magnetaress
04-25-2020, 04:33 PM
Please stop double posting.
Thank You

Ok, can you tell me why?

Baler
04-25-2020, 04:41 PM
Ok, can you tell me why?

It's not good forum etiquette and reduces the content. Give people a chance to chime in so you can bounce off their posts for prolonged conversations (more posts)

Invite them into meaning less conversations with every post ;)

Do you think people would play a new red server?

magnetaress
04-25-2020, 05:21 PM
It's not good forum etiquette and reduces the content. Give people a chance to chime in so you can bounce off their posts for prolonged conversations (more posts)

Invite them into meaning less conversations with every post ;)

Do you think people would play a new red server?

Definitely. They are itching to. Just read some of the posts about their power levels over on the forums. A lot of people on green right now:

https://i.imgur.com/m6bdVYN.gif

Asteria
04-25-2020, 05:46 PM
Yep! I and many others I believe would play on a new Red classic EQ server.

Sibelia1
04-25-2020, 08:08 PM
im finna going to play on Aradune (RIP) serverlol

Asteria
04-26-2020, 12:50 AM
im finna going to play on Aradune (RIP) serverlol

Sounds like it could be some fun once it opens, TY for mentionig it. :)

magnetaress
04-26-2020, 09:08 AM
I was investigating the idea of a new TLP slow progression server that was designed to mitigate the rat race RMT s***glord behaviors that many kids these days exhibit.

It is sad to see that not much effort is being put into this. RMT and entitlement seem to be ruining TLP. People are upset that they can't cheat with armies of bots and just buy max lvl gear and fungis.

The only real solutions to this are to create seperate communities for those that really wish to box and bot and automate and those that are RP heavy. And then to staff police the RP and single box heavy, anti-cheat communities heavily.

I would probably pay $24 for a server staffed 24/7 with 100 GMs getting screengrabs of everyones groups and accounts and permanuking cheaters. I believe it would be a great success. Or at least transfering them off the the cheat enabled servers.

Diablo I and II went through this and blizzards only success was to allow the emulated diablo servers and bnets to allow cheating and hacking off their service and pay an army of antihackers to crush the cheaters.

Surely there are enough nerds who would be more then happy to make Aradune proud?

This was the same exact way I watched Asherons call die. The excuses that these cheaters, exploiters, and boxers make and the fantasies about IRL families they create is just rediculous.

We need a safe and exclusionary community where single people who do not enjoy participating in welfare pixels and hacker domination can go RP our elfs.

*nough said, if u feel like this is a troll I feel sorry for u.

Hope Arudune does launch and I would love to play with u and ur "true" boxes B.

***pvp also does help with automation, hacking, cheating, and boxing as players will organize to grief these people off the box and limit it to special cases and kingpins.

magnetaress
04-26-2020, 09:13 AM
https://i.imgur.com/QOywTQp.png