PDA

View Full Version : Kim Jong-un is dead.

BlackBellamy
04-25-2020, 09:17 AM
Just getting in here ahead of time, feel like this might be a juicy thread.

BlackBellamy
04-25-2020, 09:35 AM
Look how quick she's running to bury her brother!

https://imgur.com/aTIiIwI.jpg

You know why I'm betting on her? Look at her run in those heels on that wet surface! She exudes confident superiority and effortless grace. Hot in that evil kind of way. 10/10 would invade.

magnetaress
04-25-2020, 09:39 AM
Can you please elaborate for the weebs who do not watch Xinhua News Agency...

Synchronysity tho? I have a scar on the opposite ankle... like hers. I too can run really good in heels. Also I imagine North Koreans really care for their skin as much as the Southern Variety, very surprised she has allowed a scar to show at all.

Fammaden
04-25-2020, 10:02 AM
So reports are he's more overweight than ever, is a lifelong heavy smoker, and heart disease runs in the family. Maybe he's got the COVID somehow, and if so there's a greater than zero chance that she and other higher ups have conspired to infect him as a sort of assassination/coup.

I'm guessing if she does take over she'll either usher in a new age of reform and enlightenment opening the nation up to the global economy more....or she'll be an iron fist dictator to put the males in the family to shame. Without much room for middle ground. Seems like standard operating procedure is to just keep the image up while benefiting from the lifestyle they have as the leading class in the country, so probably the latter.

magnetaress
04-25-2020, 10:06 AM
So reports are he's more overweight than ever, is a lifelong heavy smoker, and heart disease runs in the family. Maybe he's got the COVID somehow, and if so there's a greater than zero chance that she and other higher ups have conspired to infect him as a sort of assassination/coup.

I'm guessing if she does take over she'll either usher in a new age of reform and enlightenment opening the nation up to the global economy more....or she'll be an iron fist dictator to put the males in the family to shame. Without much room for middle ground. Seems like standard operating procedure is to just keep the image up while benefiting from the lifestyle they have as the leading class in the country, so probably the latter.

Can she legally succeed to Empress or is this just a fantasy? I doubt her military industrial complex would follow her unless she had some real shiny pixel packages. Which that country is struggling to produce. Anyway. I believe its possible, but like that would be some epic level ultra-dimensional chess and if she did achieve that she deserves to be Empress.

solleks
04-25-2020, 10:23 AM
https://i.imgur.com/pPAKPvA.jpg

BlackBellamy
04-25-2020, 10:55 AM
This is what my reliable Japanese sources are saying:

Cardiac stent surgery is not a very difficult surgery. The procedure of inserting a stent into the most important blood vessel can be completed in about 1 minute.

However, the surgeon who was operating was very nervous and his hands trembled. Moreover, he had no experience of operating an obese body as much as Kim Jong Un. So it took him about eight minutes to insert the stent.

Meanwhile, Chairman Kim Jong Un turned into a plant human.

When you talk about being in a vegetative state, in Japanese they don't refer to you as a vegetable like Americans would. In Japan you turn into a "plant human". Languages sure are fun!

magnetaress
04-25-2020, 11:03 AM
I am a jumjum elf (cuz EQ).

loramin
04-25-2020, 11:05 AM
Can she legally succeed to Empress or is this just a fantasy? I doubt her military industrial complex would follow her unless she had some real shiny pixel packages. Which that country is struggling to produce. Anyway. I believe its possible, but like that would be some epic level ultra-dimensional chess and if she did achieve that she deserves to be Empress.

Technically the plan is for her to just be a caretaker until Kim's children grow up and take over. In practice though, once she gets in power, many experts expect her to take full control.

You have to understand, NK is like a medieval kingdom. There's a king, but collectively the "nobles" are the ones that keep that king in power. It all comes down to whether she can "get the nobles in line" behind her, and apparently analysts think she likely has the pull to do that.

BlackBellamy
04-25-2020, 11:06 AM
why she be so white etc

(dude don't call the almost-current ruler of North Korea and my prospective fwb a bitch)

But yeah I can answer that. Because the Koreans are most pure Asians. Especially the uncontaminated ones from the North. All the other Asiatic countries just served as a buffer for Korea, absorbing the savage barbarian blood but never letting it into the Hermit Kingdom (see name). The barbarian Westerners call the Asians yellow but that's because they're used to dealing with those Asians who have absorbed a lot of fringe peoples. North Korean women have the most white milky skin, and if not for the hair they could totally go Viking.

"The Korean is the most perfect creature!" -- The Wisdom of Chiun, The Master of Sinanju (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP69wn8xtS4)

loramin
04-25-2020, 11:14 AM
In Japan you turn into a "plant human". Languages sure are fun!

LOL, obviously that's just bad translation. English is kinda weird in that you can say "the blue thing" or "the thing that's blue": you can put the modifier before or after the noun. In Japanese there's only one way: modifier "no" (の) noun (where "の/no" is sort of like apostrophe + s in English).

So a person (hito) in a vegetative state (Eiyō jōtai) would be an Eiyō jōtai no hito. But only a non-native speaker (or Google) would translate that as "plant human" :)

magnetaress
04-25-2020, 11:15 AM
(dude don't call the almost-current ruler of North Korea and my prospective fwb a bitch)

But yeah I can answer that. Because the Koreans are most pure Asians. Especially the uncontaminated ones from the North. All the other Asiatic countries just served as a buffer for Korea, absorbing the savage barbarian blood but never letting it into the Hermit Kingdom (see name). The barbarian Westerners call the Asians yellow but that's because they're used to dealing with those Asians who have absorbed a lot of fringe peoples. North Korean women have the most white milky skin, and if not for the hair they could totally go Viking.

"The Korean is the most perfect creature!" -- The Wisdom of Chiun, The Master of Sinanju (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP69wn8xtS4)

"Professional assassination, it's the highest form of public service"... :o :eek: :cool: :p

BlackBellamy
04-25-2020, 11:25 AM
LOL, obviously that's just bad translation. English is kinda weird in that you can say "the blue thing" or "the thing that's blue": you can put the modifier before or after the noun. In Japanese there's only one way: modifier "no" (の) noun (where "の/no" is sort of like apostrophe + s in English).

So a person (hito) in a vegetative state (Eiyō jōtai) would be an Eiyō jōtai no hito. But only a non-native speaker (or Google) would translate that as "plant human" :)

Sorry that's just Google Translate translating whatever propaganda lie I found on an obscure Japanese "news" site :) I found it hilarious.

I think this is my favorite picture of Ms Yo-jong.

https://imgur.com/yfvv5lh.jpg

I know I know let's get the first thing out of the way: those jawlines are magnificent. I mean no homo but christ almighty.

Anyway, look at her face. If you are in a place like North Korea and are walking around with an expression like that, you know you have it made. She has everyone's backing and she knows it.

Here's another one:

https://imgur.com/f8Z2zPk.jpg

That's the fuck you I already won face.

BlackBellamy
04-25-2020, 11:44 AM
I have a scar on the opposite ankle... like hers.

It's my theory that women with burn-like scars around their ankles don't pay attention when dismounting motorcycles. Which is probably hard to do with that vibrating engine if you know what I mean.

Visual
04-25-2020, 11:54 AM
only the good die young

Baler
04-25-2020, 12:23 PM
South Korea should be running North Korea, it will take years (if ever) to de-brainwash the hardcore north korean nationalists.

Gatorsmash
04-25-2020, 01:15 PM
Zero chance she makes it 30 days. A hard liner was already calling the shots while he was under the knife. They are a extremely Male only in change dictatorship and society

Kaveh
04-25-2020, 05:54 PM
Technically the plan is for her to just be a caretaker until Kim's children grow up and take over. In practice though, once she gets in power, many experts expect her to take full control.

You have to understand, NK is like a medieval kingdom. There's a king, but collectively the "nobles" are the ones that keep that king in power. It all comes down to whether she can "get the nobles in line" behind her, and apparently analysts think she likely has the pull to do that.

I thought the nukes kept them in power

Bigsham
04-25-2020, 07:57 PM
kim has no nukes he has a bunch of low grade nuclear crap and some decent missiles that wont work effectively and a few million starved 4' tall soldiers ready to die so he can eat more carbs and play league of legends

Sibelia1
04-25-2020, 08:04 PM
I think she is so hot. Thanks for the wonderful posts!!

just post us you're RL pic already :)
I thought the nukes kept them in power

kind of, but there's still a small military managerial class to handle. but I think the family will have the pull is my bet. she can at least sit as a puppet; continuity is probably preferred by all parties...it's one heck of a house of cards.

She is so hot and powerful, I want to live in Her nuclear kingdom!!

Kaveh
04-25-2020, 08:41 PM
kim has no nukes he has a bunch of low grade nuclear crap and some decent missiles that wont work effectively and a few million starved 4' tall soldiers ready to die so he can eat more carbs and play league of legends

Lol’ed

Sibelia1
04-25-2020, 08:58 PM
ya that was funny :) sorry i usually dont read but nice post Bigsham, ganbare ^_^

magnetaress
04-25-2020, 09:01 PM
ya that was funny :) sorry i usually dont read but nice post Bigsham, ganbare ^_^

He's been giving me some giggles lately.

Domo
04-25-2020, 09:40 PM
https://i.imgur.com/h6ulXO3.jpg

Sibelia1
04-25-2020, 11:01 PM
it does look like he is probably dead FYI

BlackBellamy
04-26-2020, 09:19 AM
The reason I know he's functionally dead is that these countries operate on fear. And when people start talking like where is the leader what happened to the leader is the leader all right then they trot our the leader right away! Because the leader is the personification of that fear and if he's not there whats to keep the people from just doing what they want?

He's been missing for weeks and not even an official statement?

rip

Kaveh
04-26-2020, 10:25 AM
If he is dead let that be a lesson to you fat asses. 36 and dead, get your shit together guys, I had abs until 40

magnetaress
04-26-2020, 10:37 AM
If he is dead let that be a lesson to you fat asses. 36 and dead, get your shit together guys, I had abs until 40

:cool:

https://i.imgur.com/h6ulXO3.jpg

Are selfies allowed?

Kaveh
04-26-2020, 12:45 PM
Where is Dennis Rodman in the line of succession?

Gwaihir
04-26-2020, 01:33 PM
Sorry that's just Google Translate translating whatever propaganda lie I found on an obscure Japanese "news" site :) I found it hilarious.

I think this is my favorite picture of Ms Yo-jong.

https://imgur.com/yfvv5lh.jpg

I know I know let's get the first thing out of the way: those jawlines are magnificent. I mean no homo but christ almighty.

Anyway, look at her face. If you are in a place like North Korea and are walking around with an expression like that, you know you have it made. She has everyone's backing and she knows it.

Here's another one:

https://imgur.com/f8Z2zPk.jpg

That's the fuck you I already won face.

As time goes on, I'm liking this guy BlackBellamy increasingly moreso. How to get him onto the right hand path? That is the question.

Kaveh
04-26-2020, 01:46 PM
No offense intended, but the one thing I learned from this thread is that Koreans are ugly

magnetaress
04-26-2020, 02:05 PM
No offense intended, but the one thing I learned from this thread is that Koreans are ugly

admit it she is kinda cute

but ya not a real big fan of those phenotypes personally

Kaveh
04-26-2020, 05:12 PM
She has a five head

Pass

Kaveh
04-26-2020, 05:13 PM
Also pale, strong jawline, looks 40

Sibelia1
04-26-2020, 06:21 PM
She has a five head

Pass

Also pale, strong jawline, looks 40

she's beautiful, you old goober

Kaveh
04-26-2020, 11:15 PM
Nuke China and North Korea, two birds

Bardp1999
04-26-2020, 11:20 PM
Send in Dennis Rodman to investigate IMO

Daloon
04-26-2020, 11:29 PM
CNN who broke the story is now saying hes alive and well at least according to NK

Lemonhead
04-27-2020, 01:33 AM
Wait till he pops back up and he's all skinny with a beard. Then we have to deal with him being Jesus also.

Baler
04-27-2020, 01:56 AM
They hate us cause they aint us
https://i.imgur.com/7qNTR0z.gif

BlackBellamy
04-27-2020, 09:50 AM
CNN who broke the story is now saying hes alive and well at least according to NK

The North Korean government offered this as proof-of-life:

Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un has sent his appreciation to the workers who devoted themselves to building the Wonsan-Kalma tourist zone.

The world is speculating out loud that KJU is dead. He hasn't been seen for weeks. His government offers as proof that he lives a statement that he has sent a letter to some workers saying thanks.

That dude is fucking dead. Dead dead dead dead.

BlackBellamy
04-27-2020, 09:57 AM
As time goes on, I'm liking this guy BlackBellamy increasingly moreso. How to get him onto the right hand path? That is the question.

That's how I get 'em. First they're all like this guy really bothers me and is insulting. Then they're all like well he's so alpha and he is paying attention to me. The third stage is them wondering why they're powerleveling my SK even though I no longer speak to them.

GinnasP99
04-27-2020, 10:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0xiOWZmYlo

magnetaress
04-27-2020, 10:39 AM
They hate us cause they aint us
https://i.imgur.com/7qNTR0z.gif

the way the fire spreads in that gif is beautiful

Bigsham
04-27-2020, 03:22 PM
too bad you missed the movie which was amazing

oh well

chomps hormone pill and watches sleepless in seattle alone

Kaveh
04-27-2020, 04:54 PM
too bad you missed the movie which was amazing

oh well

chomps hormone pill and watches sleepless in seattle alone

What movie is that

Sibelia1
04-27-2020, 05:21 PM
WOLF WARRIOR.Big hit I think? It's supposed to be about Chinese people slaughtering perceived inferior honkies. Okay fine I am going to download it.

https://i.imgur.com/6TyTt8v.png
he's a good natured, unthreatening-facded Special Forces wizard pistoleer up against foreign American drug criminals & kingpins & stuff. While they literally cop snake & MGS3 CQC, the nimble little thieves.

You can tell its a movie because he didnt cut a notch in his gun, so his knife handle would nestle into it in a two-handed pistol grip.

Bigsham
04-27-2020, 05:35 PM
nothing with anyone named wu jing is a bit hit anyplace

Jibartik
04-27-2020, 06:09 PM
Let this be a lesson, this is what happens when you hold in your poop for so long.

Kaveh
04-27-2020, 08:34 PM
Oh a Chinese movie, pass. China delenda est

Baler
04-27-2020, 08:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/bDCHsFx.gif

Secrets
04-28-2020, 01:27 AM
EverQuest is in a similar state, but you fuckers are still here

magnetaress
04-28-2020, 06:19 AM

Care to tell us why Lennon OK?

I ain't a fucker. Maybe fucked. But definitely not fuckn. :cool:

Baler
04-28-2020, 06:57 AM

I heard there is a classless server that needs Rants and Flames in it's life. :p

Mblake81
04-28-2020, 07:08 AM

The industry is in a similar state.

Warren Spector thought digital downloading would be the next big breakthrough and would usher in an era like never seen before where developers are free to make what they want and not be under the shackles of Big Business.

(I have heard it argued that downloading was unavoidable. The storage capacity of CD/DVD/Blu-Ray was reaching its limits. Tech from the 80s. Downloading as a standard brought us a market full of indie garbage and 8bit)

Kickstarter might've been the last hope but it brought us Early Access Culture which is trash. People pay money to be the alpha/beta testers. You have examples like Star Citizen that have taken in millions from rubes, originally promised a 2014 launch but its still not released. How much are you going to pay for pixels?

$70 is too expensive for todays gamer although SNES carts were that much in the 90s. People are bottle fed on cheapness.

There are GPUs on the market that cost $1,200 but without a single PC specific game in sight. (https://www.amazon.com/MSI-GAMING-RTX-2080-TRIO/dp/B07GJ3ZD69)

We had original Everquest in 1999.

I will refrain from getting into streamer culture, games as a service, MTX, competitive design games, gaming as a career... there is enough in this post to already induce vomiting and explosive bowel movements.

(Not to mention the removal of modding from PC since a Duke controller is not ideal for coding. DOOM 2016 has near universal praise but there are no WADS, custom maps/multiplayer, overhauls etc for it. It's a console game but the steam reviews are lit.)

Secrets
04-28-2020, 07:12 AM
How much are you going to pay for pixels?

Some of you guys pay $5k USD for manastones, so...

Secrets
04-28-2020, 07:14 AM
I heard there is a classless server that needs Rants and Flames in it's life. :p

We just have a terrible suggestions section in Discord. Same purpose with less vitriol.

https://i.imgur.com/dIYKPYw.png

magnetaress
04-28-2020, 08:39 AM
Lol. Thanks for assisting my bowel movement this morning mblake. Greatfully I was already on the toilet before submission.

Also lol. I believe people pay 5k for a manastone. Yikes. I guess.

Sibelia1
04-28-2020, 07:27 PM

because we love you :)

Bigsham
04-28-2020, 07:31 PM
Some of you guys pay $5k USD for manastones, so...

i dont think anyone has ever spent 5k on a manastone in the history of everquest, either retail or a private server or a TLP

Main reason: Everyone who plays everquest is dirt poor

Woke Locc
04-28-2020, 07:37 PM
Care to tell us why Lennon OK?

I ain't a fucker. Maybe fucked. But definitely not fuckn. :cool:

Is fucking something you do to someone or something you do with someone?

🤔

Kaveh
04-28-2020, 07:48 PM

🤔

That depends, but basically you make love to your wife, you can have sex with blondes, but you definitely fuck Mexicans. Riding a horse is less dangerous. God bless America, thank you to all the Mexicans who work for slave wages and raise slut daughters. My grandchildren will be leading the pogroms against you, but I thank you for your service all the same

Kaveh
04-28-2020, 07:49 PM
Oh the memories of Mexican cheerleaders back in the day. Hard to believe I’m 55 now and homeschooling grandkids on my ranch while my healthcare worker progeny keep at it

Sibelia1
04-28-2020, 07:50 PM
That depends, but basically you make love to your wife, you can have sex with blondes, but you definitely fuck Mexicans. Riding a horse is less dangerous. God bless America, thank you to all the Mexicans who work for slave wages and raise slut daughters. My grandchildren will be leading the pogroms against you, but I thank you for your service all the same
you are honestly so gross lol, I dig ya but in some sense you're a dick-mad melanin. :p

🤔

consent is key to both styles!

Kaveh
04-28-2020, 07:52 PM
you are honestly so gross lol, I dig ya but in some sense you're a dick-mad melanin. :p

consent is key to both styles!

Yeah and you should see how quickly I put on muscle or take to running. I definitely have slave genghis khan Muhammad blood, thank God my wife is from purer northern Zoroastrian stock

Sibelia1
04-28-2020, 07:53 PM
Yeah and you should see how quickly I put on muscle or take to running. I definitely have slave genghis khan Muhammad blood, thank God my wife is from purer northern Zoroastrian stock

hehehe, u were scared to tell me that before :p now that's what I call White Privilege

Kaveh
04-28-2020, 07:56 PM
What are you talking about NL

Sibelia1
04-28-2020, 07:58 PM

cucked to the b o n e

n e e d s approval of strong White oilmen type males

worldview inseparable from this, the platform on which ur success was built.

how confusing, cause u are actually the alpha daddy guy. That's protestant work ethic and family duty. Or a solid imitation. :p

Sibelia1
04-28-2020, 08:06 PM
cucked to the b o n e

n e e d s approval of strong White oilmen type males

worldview inseparable from this, the platform on which ur success was built.

how confusing, cause u are actually the alpha daddy guy. That's protestant work ethic and family duty. Or a solid imitation. :p

this post maybe too real. it is said in admiration :)

Woke Locc
04-28-2020, 08:16 PM

Your level of esteem for the partner is the determinant?

BlackBellamy
04-28-2020, 08:32 PM
Fucking is when you sweat. When I see little droplets on her back and I grab her hips and push harder and the sudden movement dislodges them and they combine in a little rivulet and come to rest in her sacral dimple and then she turns her head around and looks at me and I see several of her black hairs plastered to her forehead.

The sweat is the determinant.

Kaveh
04-28-2020, 09:00 PM
Hey poke what u up to my dude

Kaveh
04-28-2020, 09:01 PM
Your level of esteem for the partner is the determinant?

I was mostly just bull shitting

Bigsham
05-04-2020, 11:48 AM
im stil convinced kim jong is on a ventilator or in a medically induced coma and the fertilizer factory video was a pre recorded clip

i myself would like to see the wall destroyed and north and south korea just become korea

Let those people live in peace

Domo
05-04-2020, 12:17 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1256696015702425601

Bigsham
05-04-2020, 02:10 PM
wow those comments and pics are gold, trying to stay off twitter if i get addicted i wont ever stop