PDA

View Full Version : New cleric green

Tryt
04-25-2020, 03:58 AM
Hi guys,

I played eq1 in high school from 1999 till eq2 came out along with eqoa and Nexon's Dark Ages (not daoc) and tried eq2 for like a month then dropped it to play with friends in wow. The biggest regret in my mmo history is never getting pass 46 in eq1. So here I am lol. Biggest hope is to make enough friends to be able to log in and get whispers for grps almost instantly. Anyways I have a few questions....

I researched race and stats a lot and I feel like a lot of newbie guides say go HIE with a lot of wisdom. But reading forums and taking note of what people who seem to know what they're talking about say it seems like maybe a human inny worshiper might be for me. I also dumped everything into cha and then 5 into wis. Did I mess up? I know it might not matter as much as I think but I'd like to be able to find grps even as a second cleric... maybe for pulling and stunning?

Also been bone chipping it up... no idea how much they sell for here but I remember making money as lowbies with them.

Anyways I should get back to work lol... went to the bathroom so I could post this

bluntfang
04-25-2020, 02:08 PM
dark ages! i played a lot of nexusTK, but I played dark ages for a little bit!

Domo
04-25-2020, 02:33 PM
I didnt put a single point into Wisdom on my dwarfen cleric.

Main reason behind it:

I am not much into twinks and play only 1 charakter. (nothing wrong with alternative charakters, but its just nothing for me).
Anyway, I focus only on one charkter and see it as a long term project. And once Velious is coming out its pretty easy to hit the max. of 255 in the Wisdom Atribute with the Quest-Gear you get from SS and Kael.
Therefor I put all of my points into STA, AGI and STR.

I hope ya know what I mean.

Welcome back, good luck and much fun on your future adventures fellow cleric :)

magnetaress
04-25-2020, 02:50 PM
I didnt put a single point into Wisdom on my dwarfen cleric.

Main reason behind it:

I am not much into twinks and play only 1 charakter. (nothing wrong with alternative charakters, but its just nothing for me).
Anyway, I focus only on one charkter and see it as a long term project. And once Velious is coming out its pretty easy to hit the max. of 255 in the Wisdom Atribute with the Quest-Gear you get from SS and Kael.
Therefor I put all of my points into STA, AGI and STR.

I hope ya know what I mean.

Welcome back, good luck and much fun on your future adventures fellow cleric :)
:rolleyes:

+all charisma dwarfs are hopless here tho so gg

Tryt
04-25-2020, 08:34 PM
dark ages! i played a lot of nexusTK, but I played dark ages for a little bit!

I played a ton of da, I had friends that played nexustk but I have never played it. It was my hunting partners in da that suggested I try eq. I remember having a hard time with eq because there was no chat bubbles lol