PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: No corpse dropped on death

Phaedrus_EQ
04-24-2020, 04:29 AM
I was sitting by the guard at Juna's Inn meditating and somebody pulled Shin Ree from the orc camp. He runs up and kills me. I go back and there is no corpse there. Right after I get there and look around, I was disconnected. I log back in and I am not quite to the inn. I get to the inn and there is still no corpse there. I looked all around the area and inside.
This happened April 24th around 3:15am UTC-5 on Green server

Medris
04-25-2020, 09:52 AM
Hi there,
Your character most likely was running around while you were LD. I would ask a bard or necromancer to help locate your corpse in the zone. If you still haven’t been able to find it, submit a /petition in game and one of us can try to help the next time we’re on at the same time as you.
Guide Medris

Phaedrus_EQ
04-25-2020, 12:46 PM
I found the corpse. It turns out I was looking at Harolds Inn instead of Junas Inn.
I blame it on sleep deprivation from staying up too late to play this wonderful game!

Phaedrus_EQ
04-25-2020, 12:49 PM
I found the corpse. I just started playing a few days ago and have been staying up way too late playing this wonderful game! I blame it on sleep deprivation but I was just looking in the wrong area. Classic ID10T error.