PDA

View Full Version : New Starter

blurp
04-23-2020, 05:30 AM
Morning to all!

I have recently been getting the itch to play some EQ again and fumbled across the project! downloading now and hopefully will get playing this morning (I am from UK)

I played a Necro and a Wizard on live until just after Luclin. With the current lockdown across the world thought now is a good time to have a crack!

It has been a while since I have played EQ and where I was going to roll another necro and jump right in I always thought about leveling a Druid...

I will probably end up soloing quite a bit maybe a bit of grouping here and there so wondered what would be best Nec or Druid. which would be good to just jump on and get grinding solo etc but could also group if get some time.

Looking forward to joining you all. Probably will roll on Blue if go Necro (Iksar!)

Cheers!

Swish
04-23-2020, 05:25 PM
Welcome back to Norrath. Definitely refamiliarise yourself with your necro, but do you ever wonder about the classes you didn't play on live? That's a whole new adventure waiting to happen ;)

Mblake81
04-23-2020, 06:17 PM
The current patch is on the home page of this forum, at the top. Commonly asked question.

jolanar
04-23-2020, 08:21 PM
Welcome!

blurp
04-24-2020, 10:50 AM
Ty for replies.

Downloaded game and have been having a bit of a play around with a few chars. thinking may give a different class a go from what I am used to playing lots to choose from :)

So far I have been playing a shammy which is good fun may give a chanter a try. Not sure why but I always thought of playing a ranger but never did... mainly because I prefer to solo but we will see :)

Hopefully see you all ingame!