PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Fire Opals in Sol Ro (Genni)

Amelinda
05-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Information regarding this (http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=3293) npc.

Will edit with more specific information and logs from the other computer later but here is the gist:

Genni asks you for 550 gold to buy the fire opal. It should be that way - she should get the coin she wants.

HOWEVER...

if you hand her 55 plat she says "I have no use for this, take it back" (i'm paraphrasing) but she keeps your cash. She should either just say thank you and keep it or say what she says and give you money back.

baalzy
05-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Most quest mobs eat stuff in p99. Very few return unwanted items.

Amelinda
05-03-2011, 06:40 PM
Most quest mobs eat stuff in p99. Very few return unwanted items.

Specific examples please? Is their response text broken as in this case? In this case the NPC says "Here you can have this back, I have no use for it." and she keeps your cash. Instead I think she should say "Thank you." and move on if you are dumb enough to ignore her request for gold over plat.

Amelinda
05-03-2011, 06:42 PM
So my point here ;) Is that the text =/= the action of the npc.

kanras
05-27-2011, 04:41 AM
Removed the "giving back" text, pending update.

OriginalQin
11-10-2012, 11:09 PM
Removed the "giving back" text, pending update.

Confirmed the text is removed, but she still keeps your platinum. If you can make fixes, can you make it so that she also gives back your plat? I gave 55pp to her and she took it with no response, no fire opal. I get that she won't take plat because of her dialogue, but at least have her return it, please.