PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys! Just a quick post about stuff and things lol

Thundaru
04-19-2020, 01:00 PM
Hi there! I have been here off and on since 2014 and tho im not super active in the forums and stuff I still try to keep track. I played EQ back in 2000 and up to POP. Tho I dont play for long periods, I try to play a bit every day. Everquest for me has always been about having fun and for me that means socializing a bit while I game.
I'm the host of a podcast (@DFAMPODCAST) and tend to be very, very social. My wifes an artist and my friends work for Marvel, Source Point Press and places like that. We do the comicons and with all them closing I was seriously bummed. Plus We cant get into the studio and I was going stir crazy at home with my wife and kids. I have a two year old and an 11 year old so its basically the Thunderdome most days lol.:eek:

Just last night some human walked into Ak'Anon and apologized but insisted he "HAD" to go kill a Tiger in the town Zoo. He insisted it was just something that had to be done and we would understand when we were older.

The discussions that came out of that were absolutely HILARIOUS and made me laugh out loud. Probably the first time I have laughed like that in over a month. It was great fun to see folks joking around and being silly in these rough times. I think what this long rambling post is about is how much I appreciate this community. This place rocks and I just wanted to say thanks to all of you folks for making me smile again. P1999 is literally saving my sanity lol

-Steve Booth
-instagram @Thatstevebooth

Oh if your bored and want to listen to the Podcast you can find us on Soundcloud, Itunes, Pandora and wherever nerdy posdcasts are found. We pod about comics, movies, music, games etc.
-Twitter @dfampodcast
-Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/user-166902451