PDA

View Full Version : WTB WTB PL SERVICE TUES MORNING - OR ACCOUNT

Huck
05-02-2011, 11:09 PM
I am interested in hiring YOU for some power leveling help tomorrow morning around 9am -11:30am EST OR I would also be interested in buying a lower level SK account from you, if you have one for sale. Somewhere around the 20s-30s?

I am entertaining the idea of power leveling a Troll or Dark Elf SK from 1-22. What are your thoughts on race (how bad is troll exp?)? I realize there may not be enough time to go from 1-22 in 2.5 hours....what is realistic then? Where will we do it?

Please have a very good idea of where we'd go, what class you are, etc.

Seaweedpimp
05-03-2011, 12:54 AM
What u payin

Shrubwise
05-03-2011, 01:28 AM
I am interested in hiring YOU for dirty sex tomorrow morning around 9am -11:30am EST OR I would also be interested in buying a lower level sex slave from you, if you have one for sale. Somewhere in his 20s-30s?

I am entertaining the idea of mating with a Troll or Dark Elf. What are your thoughts on race (how bad is troll sex?)? I realize there may not be enough time to get off in 2.5 hours....what is realistic then? Where will we do it? Will there be clowns?

Please have a very good idea of where we'd go, what you'd wear etc.

Sorry I had to do a quick edit. How you worded this ad sounded a lot like a craigslist erotic services ad.
I really should get off craigslist erotic services.

Huck
05-03-2011, 06:44 AM
Roflmao @ Shrub!!!

Okay, your edit was funny as hell. Touché! You know, I actually just copied a craigslist ad and edited it for EQ usage. You just happened to edit it back to it's original form. Lol! The clown comment was by far your funniest part. They are essential to take erotic services to the next level...