PDA

View Full Version : Asteroids passing earth, April 2020

Baler
04-17-2020, 03:26 PM
on April 18/19th there will be a large asteroid passing earth.
A fairly large asteroid discovered nearly three years ago will safely pass about 1.1 million miles from Earth on April 19. That's about 4.6 times the Earth-moon distance.

on April 29th there will be an even larger asteroid passing earth.
Named 52768 (1998 OR2)
is an asteroid on an eccentric orbit, classified as near-Earth object and potentially hazardous asteroid of the Amor group with a diameter of 2–4 kilometers. It was discovered on 24 July 1998

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/(52768)_1998_OR2

Anyone else interested in this stuff?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potentially_hazardous_object

galach
04-17-2020, 03:30 PM
Not that worried. We have the Space Force and 40 years of black projects to take care of issues like this now.

Christina.
04-17-2020, 06:10 PM
Space? lol ignorance is bliss hehe.

BlackBellamy
04-17-2020, 06:21 PM
Not that worried. We have the Space Force and 40 years of black projects to take care of issues like this now.

We're like 30 years out from being able to smash planets together very very slowly. Oh here come the Earth people with their moving things around. Imagine that's our galactic reputation? Yeah, I swear those monkeys will clean up your system faster than anyone. Yes, faster than the slug people. I know, so awesome and you can pay them with cheese.

bubur
04-18-2020, 01:07 AM
i trust in the great long-girl

https://i.imgur.com/jGngWq3.jpg

wake up u boobs

Sibelia1
04-18-2020, 03:10 PM
never seen a cis girl with fingers & toes like that i am just saying

BlackBellamy
04-18-2020, 04:34 PM
that horse face guy with the goose on his head, he's checking her for adam's apple and the package he knows the deal

that would be a great uniform for the olympics though, maybe the bobsled or the ski jump anything shiny and skin tight well i guess that means every winter sport so that's cool

Baler
04-18-2020, 05:18 PM
No asteroid hype? :(

See this is why we can't get to colonizing space and mining diamond asteroids. Think of all the natural resources floating in space waiting to be plundered! But no you sit here thinking about what's on tv, your next meal or how fat your 'girlfriends' butt is. *sigh*

BlackBellamy
04-19-2020, 08:07 AM

See this is why we can't get to colonizing space and mining diamond asteroids. Think of all the natural resources floating in space waiting to be plundered! But no you sit here thinking about what's on tv, your next meal or how fat your 'girlfriends' butt is. *sigh*

I'm like Dennis Quaid I'm gettin laid like the innerspace pooty 'splorin my fat girlfriend's booty! Best rapper alive, best rapper alive, ..." -- Lil Wayne

Sibelia1
04-20-2020, 02:12 PM

they're just ass turd roids(like hemorrhoids) Baler-sama...feel better :(

GinnasP99
04-20-2020, 06:14 PM
Space, lol