PDA

View Full Version : Experience quests for people who don't want to kill mobs.

magnetaress
04-06-2020, 12:56 PM
Curious as I can beg and pick pocket, so I can get a good start buyin up wine CB pelts, Deathfist belts, bone chips, and greater lightstones, and gobrin ears, but say I want to lvl past 34 without hurtin the NPCs feelings? And the bard one earlie on.

Anyone got any ideas? Trumpy tonics to 40? I know the druid bread quest, I guess I could pay a druid like 10k to port me back and forth lol.

Kavious
04-06-2020, 01:07 PM
You can do gnoll scrolls to 50

Bread quests dont get added until Velious

magnetaress
04-06-2020, 01:53 PM

oh i am doin thing on blue, awesome thanks!

bbsmitz
04-06-2020, 04:24 PM
Weren't bone chips and CB belts completely nerfed to give almost zero XP?

aspomwell
04-06-2020, 06:54 PM

I don't think the bread quests are on blue either, I checked a month or two back and the centaur that gave them out wasn't up. I asked in guild and the consensus was that they weren't in game.

Kavious
04-06-2020, 07:00 PM
I don't think the bread quests are on blue either, I checked a month or two back and the centaur that gave them out wasn't up. I asked in guild and the consensus was that they weren't in game.

Bread quests are part of the Karana plague event. Once thats over, these quests are gone as well. I mistakenly thought OP was playing on green

magnetaress
04-06-2020, 07:52 PM
OK cool! I am trying out drolvarg teeth soon too!

You guys are awesome, i would have tried to do all those lol. Now i wont bother.

Tethler
04-07-2020, 12:11 AM
OK cool! I am trying out drolvarg teeth soon too!

You guys are awesome, i would have tried to do all those lol. Now i wont bother.

the drolvarg teeth are nodrop. If you plan to do no-kill leveling you'd have to pay people for the loot rights or look for rots or something.

magnetaress
04-08-2020, 09:44 AM
the drolvarg teeth are nodrop. If you plan to do no-kill leveling you'd have to pay people for the loot rights or look for rots or something.

I would *never* directly or indirectly cause the death of such majestic creatures.