PDA

View Full Version : Outward (Game)

Indecisive
04-03-2020, 09:53 PM
The old topic has been closed, and was curious to know how many of you have played it. I'm only a few hours in, but I've been really enjoying it. The combat is kind of clunky, but the experience is extremely immersive. I haven't felt this drawn in to a game and its environment in quite some time, and it seems like the kind of game this community as a whole would enjoy.

Thoughts?

billwilliams
04-04-2020, 05:47 PM
Pretty good, like if EQ was single player game in spirit. Not much replay value at least for me. Would be interested in a polished up, less buggy sequel though.

Indecisive
04-04-2020, 06:13 PM
Yeah, there's potential for something truly special if they could just clean it up a bit. Still having a great time with it, and well worth the money - but I don't see myself doing a second playthrough any time soon once I finish it.

Gwaihir
04-04-2020, 07:03 PM
It starts out really slow. Hard to get past the noobie levels but yeah, playin it

Evia
04-10-2020, 12:23 PM
I liked it at first but the combat was far too glitchy and rough for me. I rage quit after 40ish hrs and never looked back. My brothers who I was playing it with were both rather fond of it tho.

Indecisive
04-10-2020, 02:20 PM
The combat is definitely less than awesome. That being said, I had some pretty nail-biting and awesome moments with it. Really enjoying myself, just taking it slow.

Dolalin
04-10-2020, 04:41 PM
Combat was absolutely terrible. Game seemed okay though otherwise.

I only tried it because Bob did a youtube video about it. I like Bob.