PDA

View Full Version : I am having a hard time justifying keeping an alt on green99

magnetaress
04-02-2020, 04:21 PM
i have been tabbing over between med cycles, but everytime i tab over to green i get disgusted by some form of strange bluebie behavior

i feel like its not really worth it, rather just afk on red and do squats perhaps would be a better use of my life

goldlush
05-05-2020, 04:27 PM
Yeah me too ever since they got rid of Teal I've been turned off from it. Teal was awesome it seemed like all the toxic people were already at Green so when teal opened up it was the genuine "newbie" experience and now I'm just like "meh"

magnetaress
05-06-2020, 01:13 PM
Yeah me too ever since they got rid of Teal I've been turned off from it. Teal was awesome it seemed like all the toxic people were already at Green so when teal opened up it was the genuine "newbie" experience and now I'm just like "meh"

I just don't know what it is about that server in particular, nothing against people who want to poopsock 5 fake de masks, but its wierd to me.

goldlush
05-08-2020, 12:39 AM
I've decided to make a character on green just so I can get a moss covered twig and barbed scale whip

magnetaress
05-08-2020, 01:06 AM
I've decided to make a character on green just so I can get a moss covered twig and barbed scale whip

good luck that is actually kind of a cool reason

Bigsham
05-08-2020, 11:30 AM
fast delay weapons are heavily nerfed on eq emulator ( they dont work on any server )

boy were they cool on live tho